Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

It's really all of them. They are terrible, and we might be seeing the worst of it right now.

The Business Plot of 1933 was sucessful. It just took a few decades to accomplish. Our media and both political parties are owned. They're coming for the internet now by trying yo tear down net nuetrality. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot

That's not a conspiracy theory guys. There's one party. Let's argue about genders some more lol.

On 12/18/2019 at 8:51 PM, Omerta said:

It's really all of them. They are terrible, and we might be seeing the worst of it right now.

There's a difference between Fox and the other mainstream media outlets.

There are horrible people in CNN, MSNBC, etc., but for the most part in those networks those people are the exception. They're not the big drawers.

Fox is the opposite. Their big crowd drawers are Hannity- someone who rallies for the President- Ingraham, Tucker Carlson, etc. The pundits, the opinion anchors that by their own court defense, can lie because they don't claim to be news. 

Fox is intentionally legitimately lying to the American people. The others also lie, but its much rarer and much of it is not intentional misleading. 

• Downvote 1

If you say so man. It's not like your exactly neutral. I think MSNBC is every bit as bad as Fox. CNN is 50/50 imo.

• Upvote 1

CNN, MSNBC and Fox are all designed to make us quibble over stupid bullshit. MSDNC is not liberal. They're just as pro war and just as corporate as Fox but they waive the LGBTQ flag around and pretend to oppose Trump. Why don't they ever talk about how Democrats fast tracked all of Trump's judge appointments or how they re-authorized the Patriot Act and gave Trump an extra 100 billion to drop bombs when they've been screaming about how he's a puppet of a foreign leader for the last 4 years? Same goes for CNN. They're garbage and they lie every single day because they make money off the people who put ads on their network and because they're both massive corporations. This is all 100% political theatre. 

That's not to say Fox isn't garbage. I can see Than's point. They do openly push hate and racism but that's just because they're team Republican and that's all the Republican party has to offer people. 

It's all just a show. It's meaningless and nobody shouldnl watch any of it. It's all lies. MSDNC and CNN hide behind superficial me too/cancel culture nothingness to anesthetize the left and Fox hides behind white nationalism which is further fueled everyday by the other two networks making it out to be like all straight white men are the devil as if their jobs haven't been shipped over seas and their communities haven't been raped by Wal Mart and Amazon. Wake up, guys.

Sean, buddy, youre not breaking any news here. I have LOOOOOOONG said that the media is the enemy of the people, and one of the pillar's on which I build that argument is the one you have used. You will not get an argument out of me that the news cycle is probably the most damaging thing going on in our country.  If Trump is brilliant for any one thing, it is calling that out. People have long known it, and now that we are seeing it and saying something, all of the years of frustrations are boiling to the surface making things as bad as they are. You have the uber right guy thinking Mexicans are just awful, and you have that pussy Van Jones saying, "Feel their pain." What a pussy.  I get it. 

AS to Fox, yeah...They are garbage. Wont even attempt to say they arent. That being said they are responding to MSNBC's brand of fuckery. Or MSNBC is replaying to theirs. Its the chicken or the egg. I dont care who started it and Im sure either side can make the case their right. I dont care. 

As to my media exposure, I dont really get a choice lol. Ill walk into the employees breakroom and that shit is always on. Then I get razzed for being,"The Man" and conservative by the employees, its all in jest though. Although I like to point out I would be the only conservative on the planet running a union shop.  When I get home it is always documentary's or whatever my wife and kids have on, which lately is every manner of Christmas movie. 

And if nobody should watch it, how do you know what they are saying? I feel like you think that the rest of the group doesnt see what you see. Than is probably the most SANE liberal on the board, and he would not disagree with much of what is being said. I think we all know wal-mart and Amazon are bad things.  Settle down Sean, we are awake. Even though their is a vast difference between being awake and being WOKE. Rest easy Sean, we are not dumb.

18 minutes ago, Omerta said:

Sean, buddy, youre not breaking any news here. I have LOOOOOOONG said that the media is the enemy of the people, and one of the pillar's on which I build that argument is the one you have used. You will not get an argument out of me that the news cycle is probably the most damaging thing going on in our country.  If Trump is brilliant for any one thing, it is calling that out. People have long known it, and now that we are seeing it and saying something, all of the years of frustrations are boiling to the surface making things as bad as they are. You have the uber right guy thinking Mexicans are just awful, and you have that pussy Van Jones saying, "Feel their pain." What a pussy.  I get it. 

AS to Fox, yeah...They are garbage. Wont even attempt to say they arent. That being said they are responding to MSNBC's brand of fuckery. Or MSNBC is replaying to theirs. Its the chicken or the egg. I dont care who started it and Im sure either side can make the case their right. I dont care. 

As to my media exposure, I dont really get a choice lol. Ill walk into the employees breakroom and that shit is always on. Then I get razzed for being,"The Man" and conservative by the employees, its all in jest though. Although I like to point out I would be the only conservative on the planet running a union shop.  When I get home it is always documentary's or whatever my wife and kids have on, which lately is every manner of Christmas movie. 

And if nobody should watch it, how do you know what they are saying? I feel like you think that the rest of the group doesnt see what you see. Than is probably the most SANE liberal on the board, and he would not disagree with much of what is being said. I think we all know wal-mart and Amazon are bad things.  Settle down Sean, we are awake. Even though their is a vast difference between being awake and being WOKE. Rest easy Sean, we are not dumb.

No, we mostly agree but with one difference. Fox isn't reacting to MSNBC or vice versa. They're just a part of a show. My team vs your team. It's not a balancing act. They want a partisan divide. It's by design. They all run the same ads which means they're ultimately beholden to the same people. 

19 minutes ago, seanbrock said:

No, we mostly agree but with one difference. Fox isn't reacting to MSNBC or vice versa. They're just a part of a show. My team vs your team. It's not a balancing act. They want a partisan divide. It's by design. They all run the same ads which means they're ultimately beholden to the same people. 

Well sure it's a show but you still need a protagonist and antagonist. They're has to be a struggle. I'm sure it is manufactured, it doesn't mean they aren't going to for tat in the outrage war.

Edited by Omerta

9 hours ago, Omerta said:

MSNBC has some bad people on it, but I really don't feel like they're- for the most part- trying to lie. There are exceptions. The way they've treated Yang has been just terrible. 

Fox was designed from the ground up to mislead the American people. We just recently got access via a FOIA request to Roger Ailes papers from when he was talking with the Nixon administration on creating Fox News, and its chilling. 

The other networks have not argued in court that they are not in fact news, but entertainment/opinion and therefore cannot be sued for lying, (to my knowledge, if I am incorrect, feel free to link). Fox has used this argument multiple times to defend hosts such as Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity. 

@ThanatosWhat about the way they've covered Sanders for 5 years now? How about Tulsi? How about the debates they host where they spit Republican talking points at anyone for medicare for all? Whar war have they ever opposed besides Iraq ten years after the fact? MSNBC is controlled opposition designed to make you hate your uncle for voting for the other team.They want you to argue about gender and Russiagate lies so you don't stand up against the war machine, fossil fuel, the banks, the healthcare industry etc. You know, the people who own this country, and are running it (and thr planet) into the ground for profit.

• Upvote 1

Gotta love the hypocrisy of the MSM. Most of you naive clowns eat up all of their bullshit, too. ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

DC67C3CC-2023-47AF-B36A-EA240936B4A4.jpeg

You're in a cult. Seek help.

34 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

You're in a cult. Seek help.

This is the typical response made by anti-American libs. You're an easily triggered, bitch made millennial that's brainwashed by society and the media. Get out of your safe space and grow a set of balls.  

Edited by DJT20

1 hour ago, DJT20 said:

This is the typical response made by anti-American libs. You're an easily triggered, bitch made millennial that's brainwashed by society and the media. Get out of your safe space and grow a set of balls.  

It's a typical response by anyone who is tired of the lies that Trump cultists keep spewing. You certainly made me upset at one point in time. I just feel pity for you at this point. That anyone could be so dumb as to believe Trump actually gives two shits about them just blows my mind. 

And I can't really go to a safe space at this point, as I've been classified as an emergency worker and am likely being exposed on a daily basis while working my tail off to help people keep going. And all you cultists are concerned with is how to make Trump look good during this time of global crisis. Just sad, man. Seek help.

It's a typical response by anyone who is tired of the lies that Trump cultists keep spewing. You certainly made me upset at one point in time. I just feel pity for you at this point. That anyone could be so dumb as to believe Trump actually gives two shits about them just blows my mind.

Dude, you're in your own world lol. I made a post about how hypocritical the MSM is about Trump and now you're trying to twist it into something else lmao. Do you think ANY politician gives two shits about you or anyone else? Good lord, wake the fuck up.

And I can't really go to a safe space at this point, as I've been classified as an emergency worker and am likely being exposed on a daily basis while working my tail off to help people keep going. And all you cultists are concerned with is how to make Trump look good during this time of global crisis. Just sad, man. Seek help.

I say "safe space" and you interpret it in the most literal way possible LOL. I think you knew what I meant, but you had to narcissistically give yourself a pat on the back. My mother is a nurse, but she won't go looking for a cookie like you. 

And I love that supporting our President gets you called a "cultist" nowadays. How much do you hate America? Go move to some shit stain 3rd world county.

Liberals: seek help for being a Trump supporter

also Liberals:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/business/2020/mar/23/existential-crisis-airline-workers-fear-layoffs-amid-coronavirus-pandemic

This society we live in is out of control. Delta should be nationalized and sold to the workers after the bailout. No executive bonuses. We actually fucking need air planes but the bailouts need to have conditions to protect workers.

Just like 2008, most of the bailout money will go to the corporations. Some things never change.

11 hours ago, SteVo said:

Just like 2008, most of the bailout money will go to the corporations. Some things never change.

I hate politicians. 

Democrats have counter proposal that has it's ups and downs... Increases amounts to individuals and families, which is great. But they also threw in there stuff about companies who take government money be forced to raise minimum wage to 15$, tells the airlines they need to cut carbon emissions, and they want to cancel a bunch of Trump EOs... No matter how great these things are individually, sticking them in this bill makes it seem like it won't get far. Republicans are asshats, Democrats are asshats... Why do we need to throw in all this corporate favoritism and grandstanding political cornerstones ... just makes it that much harder to get this thing passed in a timely fashion. And why do all these bills (not just this one) have to have 5 million different things in it. Why can't we just focus on one thing at a time and get it done.

• Upvote 1

The both will eventually reach an agreement with a little what each side wants.

They both will play heros and try to buy votes. Nothing is new. Same old political BS instead of actually helping people that really need it right now. Sickening we have to keep putting up with this corrupt bs.

I don't even know what to say right now. The Democrats (Bernie and the Squad included) have handed Donald Trump UNPRECEDENTED power and they've been doing so since day 1. A massive military budget increase, the re-authorization of the Patriot act and now this. Even more insane authoritarian surveillance authority and a fucking 4 trillion dollar blank check. Guys....we need to do something. We might need a general strike. When are they going to start resisting? Isn't this the guy who is under control of Putin? Why would you continue to hand him more power? This is just insane. We're not going to get this done in the political arena. We need a reformation.  

Lmao. Report now that the PPE Trump and Pompeo sent to China on February the 7th was over 17 TONS. I really don't know how I could even make up shit worse than what he's doing in real life. He's a bumbling idiot who is getting people killed.

Edited by Thanatos

7 hours ago, seanbrock said:

I don't even know what to say right now. The Democrats (Bernie and the Squad included) have handed Donald Trump UNPRECEDENTED power and they've been doing so since day 1. A massive military budget increase, the re-authorization of the Patriot act and now this. Even more insane authoritarian surveillance authority and a fucking 4 trillion dollar blank check. Guys....we need to do something. We might need a general strike. When are they going to start resisting? Isn't this the guy who is under control of Putin? Why would you continue to hand him more power? This is just insane. We're not going to get this done in the political arena. We need a reformation.  

There was no option as AOC explained. The GOP was not going to pass it without their major business bailouts, and for that matter the Dem leadership wanted their own special interest in it as well. It was give some money to the people or give no money to the people.

There was an option. Form a coalition with libertarian minded members of the GOP and explain to the people wtf is going on. It's kind of funny how liberals ALWAYS lose. They wouldn't even be in this position if the squad didn't vote for Pelosi. It makes me absolutely sick to my stomach to see the weakness of progressive leadership. Why are they so reluctant to tell the whole truth? If we declared war against the democratic establishment in 2016 instead of trying to make nice with sociopaths then we might have an actual viable movement. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, seanbrock said:

There was an option. Form a coalition with libertarian minded members of the GOP and explain to the people wtf is going on. It's kind of funny how liberals ALWAYS lose. They wouldn't even be in this position if the squad didn't vote for Pelosi. It makes me absolutely sick to my stomach to see the weakness of progressive leadership. Why are they so reluctant to tell the whole truth? If we declared war against the democratic establishment in 2016 instead of trying to make nice with sociopaths then we might have an actual viable movement. 

Even thought the GOP stranglehold on the Senate still gave them leverage... they basically retreated with their tails between their legs and just took their scraps (like oversight of treasury funds, extra funding for the arts, etc). Instead of disrupting the status quo they chose to play along.

In other news... Nationwide poll saw Trump gain 5 points on Joe Biden. Biden still leads by 2% but that's well within the margin of error. Unless he does something really colossally fail, I would set the O/U on Trump winning by 10 points.