Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

Which one ? Lol

I just hope people dont expect Korea to accept and then stand by total denuclearization. And honesty ... I wouldnt really expect that of them. Its none of our business if any country wants to have or does have nukes.

The irony of a Western super power with a 5k nuke stockpile telling some little country who is almost totally reliant on China for defense that they can look to build a nuke... let alone 5k of them is kind of ridiculous.

Democrats are introducing a tax hike plan... lmao.

I am not saying Trump's tax plan is perfect or even that great... But when all you want to do is jack our businesses taxes back up after we just moved from the highest in the fucking world to somewhere in the middle... I think you are reaching.

I know we are years away.. But it looks like Trump is going to win re-election if it stays like this... And he is still alive... lol

We are not going change much in gun legislation, at least no permanent AND significant change. Nor should we, it has not benefited or fixed many countries at all to ban guns.

This is anecdotal evidence at best. Timothy McVeigh didn't have a gun either. I am not sure why people think guns are the problem(not saying you in particular).

Edited by Omerta

I know we are years away.. But it looks like Trump is going to win re-election if it stays like this... And he is still alive... lol

I think a lot of it depends on who the Democrats nominate. They need to find a young, energetic candidate who fires up voters of multiple demographics...basically another Obama, which will prove much easier said than done.

Also, let's see if Trump gets any primary opposition. There are still Republicans who don't like him.

Oh yeah, totally. Lots of details that will shape up in the next year+ that could sway my opinion.

Trump has done great things for the economy, job growth is booming. The tax plan, while as I mentioned has its messy parts is helping out businesses a lot. And the Democratic response is a plan that just reverses the good parts of Trump's plan? Horribly dumb, IMO. They should have moved early to make the individual cuts permanent or increase the individual cuts even. Maybe they just want to rally their base and be as Anti-Trump as possible... but I think they have to choose their battles better and more carefully.

• Upvote 1

That and now that Trump is doing something Democrats could not dream of (talks with Pyongyang) the Dems response is to make fun of him and call it dangerous. Mainly that dumb cunt Hillary.

Trump is a loudmouthed prick, but the left is proving how irrevocably stupid and corrupt they are.

Jesse Ventura 2020 lol

Edited by Omerta

The only thing the Democrats care about is enriching themselves. They stand for nothing so they can only be against Trump and Republicans are just fucking psychotic. Democrats present themselves as an alternative to Republicans by harping on identity politics and social justice issues but they're a false alternative. There are exceptions but the only agenda in Washington that matters is that of corporations and the war machine. Anyone who goes against that is made out to be crazy or discredited in some way. It's happening to Bernie, Tulsi Gabbard and others. It happened to Ron Paul on the conservative side. It's crazy how they've gotten so many people to eat this shit up. Smart people. Propaganda is real, yo.

Edited by seanbrock

We are not going change much in gun legislation, at least no permanent AND significant change. Nor should we, it has not benefited or fixed many countries at all to ban guns.

This is just blatantly false. You can argue for or against gun control for various reasons, that is not one of them.

http://www.newsweek.com/now-mattis-admits-there-was-no-evidence-assad-using-poison-gas-his-people-801542

REMEMBER THIS PEOPLE! THIS IS IMPORTANT.

Remember Hersh had to walk back his comments? He wasn't lying and there had to have been a gun to his head forcing him to retract that lol. We're being lied to. All this Syria shit, all this Russia shit is a fucking LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, sean, they're all actually lizardpeople running the country.

Puhlease. Assad is a criminal dictator that we know has chemical weapons. Also, as much as I like Mattis, he's not right on everything and there are a lot of people that say Assad did in fact use chemical weapons.

And what do you mean all the Russia shit is a lie? Rex Tillerson is fired a day after saying Putin and the Russians were to blame for poisoning the spy in the UK, after the UK cuts diplomatic ties with Russia entirely, Tillerson dares to blame Putin and the Russians for that death, and then Trump fires him right after.

Edited by Thanatos

If Trump is this manturian candidate that so many people are convinced he is, why has he not lifted any sanctions and why did her nearly start war with them, months into his presidency? Pretty sure Trump hasn't liked Tillerson for a while after he hurt his feelings. He also replaced him with the former director of the CIA. Maybe Mike Pompeo is also a "Putin Puppet"

Syria already handed over their chemical weapons stash in what? 2014?

Our government would never lie to drum up support for a bullshit war though... :yao:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2017/10/18/daily-202-ex-cia-officers-running-for-congress-as-democrats/59e6b25b30fb041a74e75de5/?utm_term=.a0c44c779015

It's weird how the CIA is taking over our government as this anti-Russian hysteria is sweeping the country. We're going to war... probably not with Russia but we're going into another cold war over other country's natural resources.

Edited by seanbrock

They're all LIZARD PEOPLE!

Lmao @ the CIA taking over the government. Since they're ex-agents, they're going to report back to the CIA guys! Sounds like a Tom Clancy novel. Here's a novel alternate theory: The CIA has quite a few smart people in it. Smart people, by and large, do not like Trump at all, so they choose to run as the opposite party to try to stop him. Oh noes!

Trump also didn't enforce sanctions passed by Congress either. I don't think he's some manchurian candidate, I think he's the dumbest president we've had in a long while and the Russians believed they could manipulate him, which they have been with ease.

Edited by Thanatos

Lizard people, easy way to avoid critical thought. Why am I crazy to think the government is lying to us and manipulating us via psy-ops and propaganda? This is what people said to those who questioned Iraq, Vietnam etc. etc. How'd that turn out. Have we found the weapons of mass destruction yet? Even if you think they had them but hid them, where are they and why doesn't anyone talk about the missing nukes?

I have a question Sean. Is it possible for people to be wrong about something and yet also not be lying? As a follow up, are chemical WMDs also WMDs? As a third question, is every single one of the intelligence agencies in the world in on this scheme to help the US get oil from Iraq?

Grow up.

Every intelligence agency in the world was wrong is saying Iraq had wmd's? Didn't the UN say that they didn't? Hans Blix certainly was never convinced. Lol

Was a lot more than just the US. Were they all helping us to get the oil? Is it possible to make a mistake? And are chemical WMDs also WMDs?

Are they the same as nuclear weapons?....no and not even everyone is the United States intelligence community nor every congressman agreed that Iraq had wmd's. I'm pretty sure many people in many intelligence agencies didn't believe that Iraq had wmd's. Pretty sure that if I remember correctly both France and Germany had their doubts and definitely opposed war.

Also, why is Asaad so bad but the countless other dictators that the US not only supports but installs all across the world are not? We're not going after Asaad because he's a bad guy. I know that you know this. You're a smart dude and you read.

Edited by seanbrock

If we went in for Iraq's oil, man we did fail miserably on that front. You'd think a regime that could cover something that big up and convince a bunch of different intel agencies to lie for us, could at least get us some oil out of it.

The US has been destabilizing the middle East to keep oil being sold on the US dollar. It's the same reason they took Gadaffi out.

http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,998512,00.html

I can't read the whole article but you get the idea. Check the date in that btw

Maybe you don't believe that but given the US's history of backing and installing horrendous dictatorships, doesn't that make more sense? I mean, millions of Iraqi people died from that war so who exactly did we save? I think given the choice between Sadam and having their country leveled and having their families killed, the Iraqi's would take Sadam. Don't you think so? How can you sit there are eat up the narrative that we're the good guys spreading democracy and peace across the world when we have actively done the exact opposite for DECADES, hell at this point, centuries. How can you not see that you're being lied to?

"I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high-class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents." Smedley Butler on US imperialism.

Smedley Butler is one of the most decorated Marines ever. Kind of funny how not much has changed, but the US would never go to war for unjust reasons. Never. They couldn't be lying about Iraq or Syria or Russia.

Edited by seanbrock

First off, Saddam was killing his own people long before we got involved. He killed far more than were lost in the fighting. Secondly, you assume that an equal amount of people- or more- wouldn't have died if we hadn't gotten involved and taken out a murderous dictator. Apparently by your logic, since we leave some of them alone, we should just leave all of them alone.

My father was in the Navy. One of my old childhood buds is a Seal. Two of my best friends are Marines. I can assure you that Butler does not speak for them. They are proud of what they have managed to accomplish, my three friends specifically in Iraq, and if you think the Iraqis would rather have kept Saddam you're sorely mistaken.

Just because sometimes things go wrong, and sometimes the wrong people get in power, doesn't mean the whole entire government is some evil entity out of fictional books and is designed solely to destabilize regions and rape them of their natural resources. The amount of conspiracy bullshit you eat up on a daily basis is designed to let you feel superior in comparison to the common man. It's an ego thing. The facts simply do not support your conclusion, and I am sick and tired of fucking debating with conspiracy theorists. I have learned you simply won't convince the hardcore ones, their brains are wired too strongly. So I will let you have the last word on this, and then we're done.

Go for it.

Edited by Thanatos

The United States isn't anymore of a bad guy than any other hegemony. Rome did it too and a lot of our history books would tell you they were the most enlightened, greatest civilization of all time and they accomplished a lot of things but they were fucking brutal and took what they wanted too. England committed horrible attrocities around the world for centuries , so did France, so did a lot of people. Say what you will about Trump but when he said in that interview with Jake Tapper I believe it was that there are lots of bad guys and our country isn't so innocent, it's one of the truest things ever said by a presidential candidate.

The United States like all of those other empires has accomplished some great things but they didn't do those things with armies...unless you count killing and subjugating people as a great thing. Why can't we after what? 6 thousand years of civilization do something different.

You guys see the Democrats help the Republicans kill Dodd-Frank? There is no real difference between Democrats and Republicans. The Democratic party needs to be blown up. There is no resistance to be had with them.

You're lying... Only the right caters to the 1%.

• Upvote 1