Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

Who the fuck knows what the money is spent on too. Just because it says scholarships for Lebanon, doesn't even mean it's being spent on scholarships for Lebanon.

Yeah and I am curious of any Republican legislation that gets through without a complaint from the likes of Pelosi and Schumer. If they are quiet and willing to push this Republican travesty through theres something (or many things) wrong with it.

Trump is going to have a news conference at 1 talking about this bill. Says he may veto it , mentions how the Dems didnt fight for DACA recipients. Granted he doesnt actually care abot them he just wants more Wall funding.... but its still a really bad look for Democrats imo.

They've been making Dreamers and DACA a huge issue and they have a chance to do something and they dont? They just keep hush hush and pass this shit spending bill easily?

I hate how stupidmy corrupt our politics are.

Edited by Olenna4Ever
  • Upvote 2

It's crazy watching the wealth in this country just be extracted. It might be even crazier to see how many millions of people act like it all started with Trump. It's pretty crazy for people to actually think they have a choice when they're picking between two sides of a double sided coin. The CiA is taking over the government right in front of our eyes. It's not even a conspiracy theory. They're doing it right out in the open. It's amazing how so many people can be fooled into believing that this is anything other than business as usual. If this continues, something crazy will happen. It's totally unsustainable.

The idea of saving up enough money to retire elsewhere is more appealing by the day.

• Upvote 1

The House and Senate just overwhelmingly passed a bill that is supposedly directed at stopping sex trafficking on the web, but the language in the bill is extremely worrying. It seems like it could easily be used to go after websites whenever their content is misused by people to do something illegal, and it further seems like this was actually the primary purpose of the bill.

​I read about this earlier too. Supposedly it's forcing Craigslist to get rid of it's personals where people can hook up. I agree that this sounds shady and it's just more freedoms that Americans are losing. I'll admit I don't know much about sex trafficking on the web and how bad it is though.

Trump is also slowly refilling the swamp. Not saying his selections of Tillerson and his other big business compatriots + all of his generals were the greatest idea ever. But it did at least take some of the lifetime politicians out of those vital roles (yes, I realize there is good and bad to that).

Now? Trump is just removing those people that didn't have the political experience and putting in their stead lifetime scum sucking crusty shit stains.

Latest example -- war hawk John Bolton replacing McMaster.

Fuck these warhawking sons of bitches.

I know there are a lot of important issues facing out country.. BUt to me personally... I really want two things. TWO. Fiscal responsibility and an end to this love for war and nation building we have settled into.

I don't think I will see a president in my lifetime committed to either of those principles.

• Upvote 1

Trump is also slowly refilling the swamp. Not saying his selections of Tillerson and his other big business compatriots + all of his generals were the greatest idea ever. But it did at least take some of the lifetime politicians out of those vital roles (yes, I realize there is good and bad to that).

Now? Trump is just removing those people that didn't have the political experience and putting in their stead lifetime scum sucking crusty shit stains.

Latest example -- war hawk John Bolton replacing McMaster.

Fuck these warhawking sons of bitches.

I know there are a lot of important issues facing out country.. BUt to me personally... I really want two things. TWO. Fiscal responsibility and an end to this love for war and nation building we have settled into.

I don't think we will see a president committed to either of those principles.

FTFY.

Edited by BigBen07

This is meant to be a genuine question, though it may not come off as one.

Do any of you think that the student activists from Parkland are doing any good? I remember some defended their emotionality, though I didn't necessarily interpret this as defending their arguments themselves.

No. Not a single bit. I find the left even more disgusting now than before. I find that David Hogg kid one repugnant schmuck bastard. He is the worst example of how to deal with this. He is an attention seeking moron, who pisses on his classmates graves, by using their death to build his brand. Little fuckface. In my opinion of course.

I said it when it happened and I will say it again, these kids are not experts on policy or guns. They are an expert in single event trauma, but that is about all it qualifies them for...obviously in my opinion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I haven't paid attention to a fucking word those kids are saying and in reality it's pretty inconsequential. It's just another point that's really the same point to be re-hashee over and over again.

• Upvote 1

How did you do that, that fucking chode is everywhere. News radio, bing, Google, all news outlets, commercials, the fucker is everywhere.

Real fucking easy lol. I don't even watch news on the TV. Not interested at all in state propaganda.

• Upvote 1

Traffic reports are what get me yo :shifty:

Edited by Omerta

Hahaha that's all on your phone now you crotchety old fuck.

• Upvote 2

Hahaha that's all on your phone now you crotchety old fuck.

I don't have a smart phone.

I don't have a smart phone.

Yikes, even my dad finally got one a little over a year ago.

I'm literally in the same spot Sean is. I think a lot more of the population would stay politically grounded if they stopped wasting time getting riled up by the shit that's literally made to incite infighting with the proletariat. Left vs Right is just a distraction.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel
  • Upvote 2

The corporate news has done a great job of making themselves seen as the only credible source of information on politics and world affairs.

Now they have half the country ready to allow Mark Zuckerberg and all those pussy neo-liberals at Google decide what you should be seeing and what constitutes as fake news because people are afraid that Russian trolls lost the election for Hillary. :yao: How much money do you think Hillary spent with her multi-billion dollar campaign doing the same shit. How many elections AREN'T interfered with? Why aren't we screaming about how an English company ruined our election and kicking out diplomats? CUZ RUSSIA DURRRRRR

Her, Trump and a bunch of candidates used something like that, I can gaurantee it but people are willing to just let any independent news sources they have fall by the wayside for their own safety. They're against slower internet service but totally willing to let people censor them. Comcast and the other ISP's will buy and dictate whatever comes out of some of the sites you thought we independent.

Guess what guys? The same people that own our politicians, own the news and they want to own the internet too. Wake up, you're being lied to.

Edited by seanbrock

Yikes, even my dad finally got one a little over a year ago.

I'm literally in the same spot Sean is. I think a lot more of the population would stay politically grounded if they stopped wasting time getting riled up by the shit that's literally made to incite infighting with the proletariat. Left vs Right is just a distraction.

I used to feel that way too. Then I started looking around and realizing that in the last year or two liberalism when from a necessary balancing force in politics to a world wide phenomenon that is censoring everything they don't like and is becoming violent.

This is what brought me out of my hole. We are censoring jokes, speech that disagree s with them, controlling the media and entertainment spheres and is trying to pass legislation abridging the bill of Rights. There has been a seismic shift to the point where conservatives on average are the more reasonable people.

And fuck the names, left or right, black or blue, elephants or an ass, it is of little consequence, but their is a sinister agenda about.

Trump says he will be getting our troops out of Syria "like very soon". Apparently his advisors were shocked by this.. but if it happens, count it as a victory.

BRING OUR TROOPS HOME.

• Upvote 2

In reference to the parkland 'activists', I'll borrow a line from Dewey Cox's father in the movie Walk Hard.

'The wrong kid died'

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

No. Not a single bit. I find the left even more disgusting now than before. I find that David Hogg kid one repugnant schmuck bastard. He is the worst example of how to deal with this. He is an attention seeking moron, who pisses on his classmates graves, by using their death to build his brand. Little fuckface. In my opinion of course.

I said it when it happened and I will say it again, these kids are not experts on policy or guns. They are an expert in single event trauma, but that is about all it qualifies them for...obviously in my opinion.

This is a dumb fucking argument. You can't expect 16- and 17-year-olds to be "experts on policy or guns." But you can absolutely expect them to attract political awareness for a cause that obviously affects them.

I get that hardcore liberals are annoying as hell, but you far-right idiots who buy a million guns and tell people nothing can help with gun control are just as insufferable.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This is a dumb fucking argument. You can't expect 16- and 17-year-olds to be "experts on policy or guns." But you can absolutely expect them to attract political awareness for a cause that obviously affects them.

I get that hardcore liberals are annoying as hell, but you far-right idiots who buy a million guns and tell people nothing can help with gun control are just as insufferable.

Well sir, I would not consider myself far right by any means, but who knows, in today's society. I am a proponent of gay marriage, hemp and cannabis legalization, unions. Things that would make me a terrible Republican. I am also a proponent the right to own guns by responsible citizenry, I am also open to be able to run a business how they see fit, I thing the social programs we have are extremely stupid, and I dont think straight, white, males are the bane of our society.

It's not "a dumb fucking argument", as a matter of fat you proved my point. They are not experts, so can we please stop parading them around as though they were? Especially David Hogg. You also hammered on another point I was making. They are being used as a political pawn, and most think that it is by their own choice. This si not the first time this David Hogg kid has found himself in the news, and he seems to be wanting to do it. He was already making state headlines from a beach incident. When you watch the outtakes he is most definitely reading cue cards and not delivering a genuine message.

The problem we have here is why are these kids off limits? It is because they are 16 and 17? So what. I would normally agree with you, but in this case they are willingly putting themselves in the political eye, and we are supposed to do what? Either agree with them or keep quiet? That is exactly what the left is hoping you do. You either have to agree with these kids or you are called a "far-right idiot". These kinds of things happen because they work. When people trot kids out, which happens rarely because it is the most cringe-y thing you can do is exploit children. Yet we are watching it happen and we are not saying it is wrong. No this David Hogg kid is bound to find his way into the news because that is what he wants. I really think he gives no more fucks about his classmates than he does about being able to set surfboards on a trashcan. If you put yourself in the public eye, expect to get criticism. Period. That little chubby dancer girl with the white trash mom whose name escapes me, got ridiculed mercilessly and she was not even 10. These kids are young adults, or at least talking big boy talk.

Then lets talk about this cause. In 50 years there has been less than 200 deaths by school shooters in schools. That is less than 4 a year. Now to frame this appropriately, in 2 years as many people will die from hotdogs, twice is many will die in a bridge or tunnel collapse, and twice as many will die from carnival and theme park attractions in that time span. Now this is not to cheapen their lives or the problem, every child that dies is a tragedy. I love children. The point I am making is how disingenuous the message is. When this David Hogg asshat is saying "We are dying every day" "We need to stop this epidemic". He is making a statement that has no real basis in fact. We are not sending our kids to a war zone every day. It's a lie. Now this was not to say the problem is so small we should do nothing, but how do you tell people we are abridging their rights, for something that kills less than 200 people in over 50 years.

And the reason I am talking about the importance of expertise is because people say dumb shit all the time. Something like ban "assault rifles". Well what makes an assault rifle. If you go by the Brady bill, which was wholly ineffective by the way, then it is all cosmetic. You cant have a gun with a pistol grip, a forward pistol grip, or a bayonet lug. None of those things address the interior mechanisms that make them an efficient killing machine. An M-14 is every bit as deadly but most people who are calling on gun control would look at an M-14 and think it is a hunting rifle, not the death-dealing, pipe swinging, law-giving, instant chub-inducing, piece of awesome that it is. So if you say ban assault rifles (which was never a term given, except by civilians, who have no idea what they were saying) you have effectively changed the shape of the "assault rifle"

So when these kids parrot stupid lines because they are easily manipulated, they are in effect giving the "right" or the "centrist" (me) the material needed to expose the holes in the argument. People just say "gun control" a d expect that to be a sufficient intellectual rebuttal to legitimate questions law-abiding gun owners have. Probably the most concerning is disarming law abiding people will not strip of them of the ability to protect themselves. In a single year guns save approximately 400,000 people from losing their lives and their property. To date I have not heard adult or child make a considerable concession on what they would be willing to do to get our children safer other than bitch. As we speak that David Hogg shithead is calling out McCain. Then you get these kids whipped into a mob and telling the NRA chairman she is a horrible human being, and that the blood is on her hands. Yet the cop who was paid to protect those children and the cowardly motherfucker refused, and the entire police department refused to do shit because they are bunch of pussnuts loser ass motherfuckers who the blood is actually on there hands, and David Hogg will absolve him, but the NRA lady who did nothing, nope, she is to blame. This also takes the leap in logic that if she could buy as many politicians as people think, then we would have no gun laws, at all.

That even neglects the fact that everything these kids are calling for is on the books already. Background checks, done. Waiting periods, done. People who have records of mental health and violent crimes, and felonies dont get to won them. Done. It is about enforcing the laws we have. Right now in California there are 30,000 guns in LA, and 33 people who are charged regulating them. Not smart. So I am be a "far-right idiot", but I can support my argument better than all of these people who have no idea what they want. AS far as criticizing these kids, they open themselves up to it when they want to be the face of a movement. David Hogg is already wielding power that he gets from his base to attack people, who attack him, who he attacked first, like a petulant child. So you may not like it, but that kid disgusts me as a human being. Just like the shooter who is swimming in tang by a bunch of people, who most likely should not own guns, on the account of their mental capacity. It is not that I enjoy chastising teens. It is not like I go back to my old high school with my letter man jacket, and push high school kids down as they come out, and then peel out in the parking lot in my multi-colored fire-bird with the middle finger out the window and the American flag on the other window. That is not what is happening here, and until people can realize these things, nothing will change.

I find the argument of these kids are above reproach, especially David Hogg, to be stupid. He gets to call people out like an angry teenager, but when someone does it to him, they are the bad guy. Well so be it. I could care less what people think of me here. That said, you're still a good dude who I thoroughly enjoy Stevo.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Omerta I was out of line calling you a far-right idiot. I apologize. I just get so emotional over this issue because it hits home for me (being a high school teacher in the same district as Stoneman Douglas) and I get so frustrated at everyone approaching this issue from one of two extremes: that absolutely nothing can be done about gun violence, and that one gun control bill will magically solve everything.

• Upvote 1

This is him either rehearsing or reading cue cards and being given affirmation by someone behind the camera.

According to him, he did and did not watch people die. I dont know how you do both, but the little fuckwad even says he wanted video lol. He is a fame-seeking cunt.

Edited by Omerta
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2