Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

And yes. I had to time myself again yesterday, I can have the trigger locks off and firing in 1.22 seconds.

Do we see people like this and Paul Manafort go to jail if Trump isn't president or if Russia didn't reveal the truth about how the DNC opperates?

I don't think you can say for certain either way but to me Trump and all his loud mouthed lacky's are fucking sloppy and have been illuminating how broken and corrupt our system is. I think liberals are more vocal and active than ever and if they continue to win primary races voter turnout will increase. I think we all know what happens when voter turnout goes up. Now we just need to break the back of the Democratic establishment and the country is ours.

Do we see people like this and Paul Manafort go to jail if Trump isn't president or if Russia didn't reveal the truth about how the DNC opperates?

I don't think you can say for certain either way but to me Trump and all his loud mouthed lacky's are fucking sloppy and have been illuminating how broken and corrupt our system is. I think liberals are more vocal and active than ever and if they continue to win primary races voter turnout will increase. I think we all know what happens when voter turnout goes up. Now we just need to break the back of the Democratic establishment and the country is ours. Republicans are the party of anti-weed and anti-net nuetrality. Old people are dying. Our time is right fucking now.

Edited by seanbrock

Garry Johnson is a fucking clown but fuck Facebook. This shit should be settled in a court of law. This is a dangerous precedent.

Garry Johnson is a fucking clown but fuck Facebook. This shit should be settled in a court of law. This is a dangerous precedent.

I just googled around and have no idea what you're talking about. Do you mean Alex Jones?

I mean Alex Jones too. Some people on Facebook are bitching about libertarians groups getting suspended on Facebook. My mom is in them or some shit. I don't agree with their shit and maybe they post fake shit this feels very wrong to me.

Why would Libertarians be upset about it? It is a private corporation deciding that they don't want them on. The free market is righteous in its decisions. Going to courts would just be getting the government involved.

Idc what they think. They're ass backward on so many things lol but if we sit in silence while they go after these people what's next? What happens when Zuck runs for President. I don't like this.

I mean Alex Jones encourages people to attack the family of school shooting victims. That seems like a reasonable grounds for banning. I'm not aware of anyone being banned just for being a libertarian.

I mean Alex Jones encourages people to attack the family of school shooting victims. That seems like a reasonable grounds for banning. I'm not aware of anyone being banned just for being a libertarian.

Yeah I know he says some crazy shit and over the last few years he's kicked it up a notch or 12 but if he's saying shit like that his speech isn't legally protected. I think the route to go with is law suits and crimal charges.

The first amendment applies solely to government regulation of speech. Of course, even if Facebook was held to the same standards as the government, Alex Jones still wouldn't be protected.

I dont really care who is on Facebook and not but Id like to hear the reason for taking some people out while letting others like Maxine Waters who have called for literal riots and harassing of people in the streets and in public to rage on.

Again, dont really care much either way not like I spend a lot of time on Maxines page lol. But itd be interesting to read the justification.

Alex Jones is in a weird spot. It wasn't too long ago that Alex Jones was right on a lot of things that people were saying, and a lot of things that we didn't know about. He actually broke ground on a few stories that were important, so I kind of just accepted Alex Jones saying crazy stuff, because everyone once and again he was right.

I think the Sandy Hook debacle was the beginning of the end for Alex Jones. You cannot say the things that he said and expect to get away with them. I for one do not subscribe to the notion that Sandy Hook was a fraud, I believe those poor children did die that day. That being said I don't see how him saying that is any different than saying 911 was a conspiracy. I believe 9/11 actually happened, and I can't say for certain that our government orchestrated it.

I don't mind Facebook banning Alex Jones, or even YouTube, but I definitely think he has grounds for a lawsuit. it would be really hard to argue that he is not being discriminated against when you consider the reform or offencive Facebook and YouTube channels out there.

Edited by Omerta

This is the reason the Constitution is a flexible document. There is no way anyone living in that time could have envisioned the internet and social media and smart phones. Think about the way people have communicated since like 2010. Think about the fact that the guy who owns Facebook wants to run for president. We should be Democratic if we're going to limit speech to this level.

We're going to war with Iran. I wouldn't rule out Venezuela or Syria either. We still won't leave Afghanistan or Iraq or any other countries. There are some pretty strong grass roots movements in the works right now though so there is still hope.

Alex Jones is in a weird spot. It wasn't too long ago that Alex Jones was right on a lot of things that people were saying, and a lot of things that we didn't know about. He actually broke ground on a few stories that were important, so I kind of just accepted Alex Jones saying crazy stuff, because everyone once and again he was right.

I think the Sandy Hook debacle was the beginning of the end for Alex Jones. You cannot say the things that he said and expect to get away with them. I for one do not subscribe to the notion that Sandy Hook was a fraud, I believe those poor children did die that day. That being said I don't see how him saying that is any different than saying 911 was a conspiracy. I believe 9/11 actually happened, and I can't say for certain that our government orchestrated it.

I don't mind Facebook banning Alex Jones, or even YouTube, but I definitely think he has grounds for a lawsuit. it would be really hard to argue that he is not being discriminated against when you consider the reform or offencive Facebook and YouTube channels out there.

Alex Jones has been a nutjob for a long time, dude. "Water turning the frogs gay" was a long awhile ago.

That said, I too have an issue with shutting him down. A) I think it backfires, I think it makes more people want to know what he's saying and B) I don't like it from a personal level. I don't think a society that censors people who have nutty ideas is going down a good path.

Censorship is always wrong, period. Stupidity of the level Alex Jones espouses is its own disinfectant. Let him make an ass of himself.

• Upvote 1

Alex Jones has been a nutjob for a long time, dude. "Water turning the frogs gay" was a long awhile ago.

That said, I too have an issue with shutting him down. A) I think it backfires, I think it makes more people want to know what he's saying and B) I don't like it from a personal level. I don't think a society that censors people who have nutty ideas is going down a good path.

Alex Jones wasn't banned for "water turns the frogs gay." He was banned for "hey, these parents whose kids died are lying. I'm not saying you guys should attack them, but here is there address." Also "theres a child brothel under this random pizza place. I'm not saying one of you should go shoot it up but..." He is directly inciting violence. And again, this wasn't the government censoring him. Its facebook telling him to take his speech elsewhere.

gay people have once again resorting to name-calling and trolling on Twitter this time telling actor Ruby Rose that she was not gay enough to play Batwoman.

What a bunch of ladyboy cunts. The lgbtq community is one of the most intolerant groups of people in this country. they're little gangs when again, I can't wait until the celebrity has enough nuts to tell him to go get fucked.

gay people have once again resorting to name-calling and trolling on Twitter this time telling actor Ruby Rose that she was not gay enough to play Batwoman.

What a bunch of ladyboy cunts. The lgbtq community is one of the most intolerant groups of people in this country. they're little gangs when again, I can't wait until the celebrity has enough nuts to tell him to go get fucked.

Thanks for being such an example of tolerance. You're truly leading the way.

You're welcome. I like to think of myself as Progressive.

You did prove my point magnificently though. So I thank you. And now to the question from the point I was trying to make.

why is it gay people can get away with being heinous bullies to each other and to everyone else and nobody cares, but a straight person says something bad about gays and deliberately tries to hurt their feelings, or use the word that they don't like and it's the end of the world?

if you want equality, I'm all for it. You should have it in the same measure everyone else gets it. That being said, just because you've been impressed in the past, does not mean you get special rules to live by. I don't know what's been going on in Hollywood, but a lot of gay people are starting to band together and become the bullies. Yet they want to turn around and play the victim card, this is something that is undermining their credibility in their movement.

Edited by Omerta

And how dare you sir, I am obviously cultured. That is a British slang term, are you going to sit there and tell me I get no points for using a derogatory slang term from a different culture? Shit is weak.

First of all, using the brits to justify the use of the word "cunt" is such a cliche. Though I think your use of ladyboy is much more revealing of character.

And I don't think it's right that she got bullied online for it. It's also very obvious that you couldn't care less about her besides using her as an excuse to justify your bigotry to LGBTQ people. I didn't see you get this riled up over how Kelly Marie-Tran got bullied in a similar way.

Also, the scale of discrimination the LGBTQ community faces from straight people is much more, especially given who is in power now. I wouldn't care that you'd be upset over this if it wasn't so obviously not from a place of sincerity.

I know you're going to find this hard to believe, but it is absolutely from a place of sincerity. I Harbor no ill will towards the LGBT community, with the lone exception of puberty blockers. We've been over that though so I don't think it needs to be discussed again here.

Here is my problem, whatever a minority gets together to bully someone, and then gets the hide behind the shield of what we've been oppressed, and we're not in power so it's okay. I don't follow that logic whenever you bully someone, whether you remember the minority or the majority it's wrong. and if you didn't see it, then you weren't in the shoutbox when it happened because I got upset over the example you mentioned, I got upset over the Margot Robbie incident, and this one is even more disgusting because gay people are saying that she is not gay enough to play a gay character.

I don't fault you for being upset over me using that term, that was the entire point I use that word specifically to piss people off, because I think it illustrates my point. So you are upset I use that word, into a degree should be. That being said, you immediately jump to gay people doing it in a righteous Manner, and then use an example of a gay person being bullied in a similar manner, to justify this. Do you not see that? Or am I misreading that? I'm not ruling either out, I just think this is something that is worthy of debate. And I think it's something that should be on the table, and it shouldn't be brushed under the rug of taboo because we're pointing out that the gay community actually has flaws too.

And not just the word c*** is a British slang term, ladyboy cunt is actually fairly common. At least it was in the pubs I went when I was over there. not saying it's a good use of the word, or anything like that, just pointing out it is in fact a slang term.