Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

We need to take down this terrorist (the government) scum  down a few pegs... Not giving them our unequivocal support would be a good place to start! 

https://www.vox.com/2018/10/20/18003792/saudi-arabia-mckinsey-twitter-khashoggi

According to the Times, Saudi operatives have “mobilized to harass critics on Twitter” to keep them from speaking out. They’ve employed a number of tactics, including swarming critics with memes, creating distractions from relevant conversations, and reporting content they don’t want seen to Twitter as “sensitive.” The government has created its Twitter army by paying young men about 10,000 Saudi riyals, or $3,000, a month to tweet.

One of the most disturbing parts of the Times’ story is its account of how the Saudis identified and groomed a Twitter employee, Ali Alzabarah, to spy on accounts from within. He joined Twitter in 2013, during which time he obtained an engineering position that allowed him to access users’ phone numbers and IP addresses.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/saudi-account-khashoggis-death-meets-growing-scepticism-031328254.html

Dubai (AFP) - Saudi Arabia faced a growing chorus of incredulity Sunday over its belated explanation of how critic Jamal Khashoggi died inside its Istanbul consulate, as world powers demanded answers and the whereabouts of his body.

After a fortnight of denials, Saudi authorities admitted on Saturday that the Washington Post columnist was killed after entering the consulate on October 2, a disappearance that sparked outrage and plunged the Gulf kingdom into a spiralling international crisis.

Turkish officials have accused Riyadh of carrying out a state-sponsored killing and dismembering the body, with pro-government media in Turkey reporting the existence of video and audio evidence to back those claims.

Police have searched a forest in Istanbul where they believe his body may have been disposed of.

After initially saying Khashoggi left the consulate unharmed, and then that they were investigating his disappearance, Saudi authorities backtracked and admitted the 60-year-old was killed in a "brawl" with officials inside the consulate.

They're our dogs like Israel. The terrorists have always worked for the US. That's who Putin and Assad are fighting in Syria and this shit all started under Obama before anyone screams how horrible Trump is. He is awful, no doubt but this didn't start with him and it won't end just by getting him out if office.

Trump says his team is working on a new tax cut for middle class people which wouldn’t include businesses. 

Good start. More! 

4 hours ago, DalaiLama4Ever said:

Trump says his team is working on a new tax cut for middle class people which wouldn’t include businesses. 

Good start. More! 

If it's permanent he has my vote in 2020. Unless he approves cuts to SS, Medicare, and Medicaid. If he stands firm on his support of SS and passes permanent tax cuts for the middle class, he'll have my vote. That's one of two ways I'll vote for him. If he strikes a brilliant deal with China and gets the soybean market back in gear, that'd go a long way, too. 

If none of that happens, I will be voting Democrat unless the nominee is a leftist loony, in which case I'll vote 3rd party or write-in. Democrats need to nail the nomination in 2020. 

Edited by BwareDWare94

Trump is definitely a Putin Puppet. Lol Putin wanted him to pull out of the nuke deals and continuing to psychotically build the US's arsenal. :yao:

The idea that Putin wanted Trump in power and also that Trump does not actually answer to Putin is not two ideas that both cannot be true, as you continue to imply. We have ample evidence that Russia wanted Trump in power. They could also have clearly underestimated how ridiculously narcissistic and stubborn the man is, and he is not playing to their tune. It does not mean that collusion did not happen.

• Upvote 1

Putin preferred Obama to Romney. Did he rig that election too? 

• Downvote 1

Is that a serious question? You make some pretty dumb comparisons sometimes.

Didn't realize there's been over a year long investigation into Obama colluding with Putin. Didn't realize it was Obama sucking Putin off at the Helsinki summit, or Obama refusing to enforce Russian sanctions given by Congress. Didn't know it was Obama who to this day refuses to agree with the entire fucking US intelligence community that the Russians, at the very least, attempted to attack our election in 2016 in order to try to elect Obama as President. I could have sworn it wasn't Obama who sided with Vladimir Putin over the entire US intelligence apparatus, and said it might be China instead with literally no evidence that China did anything and all the evidence points to Russia as the culprits.

Foreign governments always prefer one candidate to another... And if we think that said foreign governments didn't have some kind of role prior to 2016, I think we are being intentionally delusional. Especially top world powers... We're all spying and trying to influence elections all the time -- sometimes a bit more subtle than other times. lol

EDIT: 

And let me say, if it takes a Trump presidency to makes that issue more well known it's worth it. But we better be as critical in 2020 and beyond otherwise this is just hot air.

Edited by DalaiLama4Ever
  • Upvote 1

Do you honestly think it matters or they had any impact because Obama didn't. Again, are we really to believe that Russia is the only country that had any stakes in the US presidential election and tried to influence it? Come on lol

• Downvote 1

Also, I don't trust a God damn thing "the intelligence community" says until I see evidence because they're just as much proven liars as Trump if not more so. Also to pretend that the FBI and Mueller are a-political is laughably naive. 

• Downvote 1

11 hours ago, seanbrock said:

Also, I don't trust a God damn thing "the intelligence community" says until I see evidence because they're just as much proven liars as Trump if not more so. Also to pretend that the FBI and Mueller are a-political is laughably naive. 

"Pff, everyone has hacked our elections before, why is it such a big deal that Russia did it too?" "Except, Russia didn't do it, the entire FIB and CIA are in cahoots to spread that lie because they want to take over the government from Trump."

Oh, and while I know full well that its not going to sway you one bit, there is a TON of evidence that Russia attacked the 2016 elections. What's more, those links I just posted are easily available with a simple google search. If you still think the entire US intelligence apparatus is lying for whatever reason, you simply have your head stuck in the sand. There is a mountain of publicly available evidence that Russia- on Putin's order, this was no rogue element- went after our elections in 2016.

I agree that if you believe that this is the first time they have tried then you are also naive, but I don't think its a stretch to argue this is likely the first time they have succeeded in doing so, at least on a scale that went past spreading misinformation. To argue otherwise is to hold one of two things- either Russia is so far past us in cybersecurity that they were able to do so without knowledge, (it's one thing to hack someone, quite another to do so without them even realizing they were hacked), or the US gov't was aware of it, and kept it under wraps via massive conspiracy. 

Edited by Thanatos

On 10/22/2018 at 8:21 PM, seanbrock said:

Putin preferred Obama to Romney. Did he rig that election too? 

Putin will want whatever president in power that weakens/divides us the most from his perspective. 

12 hours ago, seanbrock said:

How does this have anything to do with Russia interfering with the 2016 elections? It's up in the air as to whether or not Trump colluded with Putin, I agree with that entirely. But none of that says a word against the mountain of evidence that yes, Russia directly interfered in our elections and they did so to Trump's benefit mainly. Whether they did so with his knowledge, I have no idea. But to act like they didn't do it at all is just idiotic at this point.

That bomber had a chance to be a fucking hero and none of them worked. We really need a good one effective domestic terrorist to make these fuckers live in fear.

• Downvote 1

Why? All those people have A LOT of blood on their hands. They, like McCain deserve grusome and horrible deaths. Kind of like the kids they signed off on bombing. Fuck civility. 

https://www.salon.com/2018/10/14/ralph-nader-democrats-are-still-weak-and-corrupt-could-blow-it-again/

In other news Nader nails it again. Funny to see Democrats smear this guy for DECADES despite the fact that he has dedicated his life to the service of others and is willing to fight for PEOPLE and not donors. If the Democratic party we're legitimate in any way, that man would be at the head of that party.

Edited by seanbrock
  • Downvote 1

Also, fuck you, Than. Tell me those fuckers don't deserve to die. Guess thos little towel heads deserved, huh. Hey, you're paying a nice price at the pump, though. This is what you get with the Democrats. Trump and the GOP are all too happy to continue it too. Fucking sick. This is what ethnic cleansing looks like and it's sponsored by our tax dollars thanks to Obama and Democratic leadership. If you defend this, please stop calling yourself liberal and please stop pretending to care about human rights.

39196362_598156580610617_8362286451840253952_n-300x225.jpg

Yemen-child-casualty.jpg

3-17-696x392.jpg

download.jpeg

CHUMw71UMAAz80I.jpg

Edited by RazorStar
NSFW shit
  • Downvote 1

I'll just leave this here. King was a better man than me. He wouldn't have apalauded violence but I don't have the same faith that they will answer for their crimes in the afterlife. This is how you know the left has been co-opted and what a crime that is as well. I think if there was any justice that all of them would be executed. Clinton, Pelosi, Schumer, Obama...all of them and all the people who are in Trump's administration that were never prosecuted by the Obama administration.

To be fair, I saw that shit in Iraq and Afghanistan, and that was started as early as the 80's.

This is all old hat.

53 minutes ago, Omerta said:

To be fair, I saw that shit in Iraq and Afghanistan, and that was started as early as the 80's.

This is all old hat.

It's older hat than that my dude but you know some history so I'm not telling you anything new. I don't care what your party is or when you did what you did. I'd be happy to see any of them get knocked off (Kissinger please lol). I'm against war pretty much no matter what. The World Wars were coming to US soil if we didn't get involved directly rather than just supplying the allies. I don't think ANY middle eastern, South East Asian or Latin American countriea present(ed) any threat to us so to me we shouldn't be killing those people. I'm consistent in this way you will find. 

Edited by seanbrock

I'm not really against war, it is business. That is how the world works when you step back and see the pieces that have been in play for decades. It's nothing personal to anyone except those fighting it.

I wish we could say it was for better causes but it won't be. If you really look you can see where the next one will happen or at least narrow it down to three. 

We still have about 10 years before it comes, bit it will.

As to them getting knocked off, better people die every day so to quote my favorite Russian, "If they die, they die." I literally would not be crushed to see any of them go and I wouldn't differentiate how it happened. There are homeless and drug dealers that did far less to screw me and mine that die so, it's whatevs.

I will say I like this Sean that has some bite, more than the one who is all," kumbaya, my brothers let us all get along" bleh.

Edited by Omerta

I'm sorry, but that shit is absolutely 100% not appropriate. I did not need to see a child cut in half, nor do I expect to see that in this thread. Please delete that post, that shit belongs in NHB. Pictures of dead children do not do anything to advance your argument, because there's no context to how they died, it's simply an appeal to emotion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Omerta said:

I'm not really against war, it is business. That is how the world works when you step back and see the pieces that have been in play for decades. It's nothing personal to anyone except those fighting it.

I wish we could say it was for better causes but it won't be. If you really look you can see where the next one will happen or at least narrow it down to three. 

We still have about 10 years before it comes, bit it will.

As to them getting knocked off, better people die every day so to quote my favorite Russian, "If they die, they die." I literally would not be crushed to see any of them go and I wouldn't differentiate how it happened. There are homeless and drug dealers that did far less to screw me and mine that die so, it's whatevs.

I will say I like this Sean that has some bite, more than the one who is all," kumbaya, my brothers let us all get along" bleh.

I think both approaches are needed and there is a time and place for both. As for what you say about war. That's the way it is now but there are a lot of ways to make money we can change the way we do business. I refuse to accept that we're obligated to do shit like that. Furthermore our position of hegemony and millitary supremacy would put us in a unique position to change the course of human history and make sure human life doesn't get wiped out.