Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

Listen to Oochy guys. He actually makes sense. He's much more credible than me. I'm a degenerate.lol

Edited by seanbrock

Interestingly enough, USA Today has a stat that showed how "unprecedented" Trump's use of directives in the first ten and a half days were. He had 20 directives. Obama had 18. Obama actually had more executive orders, but Trump had some national security directives that bumped him up.

He's right.. Frederick Douglass is criminally underrated for his work in the abolition movement. He needs and deserves more attention.

Trump doesn't give a shit about black history month. Shocker. :rofl:

You guys who are acting like this is all funny, or in Favre's case, just par for the course, are completely fucking nuts.

Trump and those people at the GOP that side with him are literally cracking down on freedom of the press, freedom to protest when we don't like things, (Minnesota is going to pass a bill that allows the cities to sue protesters to cover the cost of moving the police around to cover their protests), straight up ignoring orders from federal judges, firing basically everyone at the State Department, telling us that lies are now alternative facts, lying about there being 3-5 million illegal votes with absolutely no evidence because some guy on Twitter says so, and stoking fears everywhere with utterly unhelpful immigration bans that just fuel ISIL's propaganda machine and do absolutely nothing to actually keep America safer.

This is how it starts, people. How's it going to look in four years?

Edited by Thanatos
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is par for the course -- this has the way every president has been. They just weren't as loud about it. This is the kinda stuff you guys would call me or for in terms of being " the conspiracy guy ", or more so blots.

Glad you guys are actually noticing it happening though.

Which is why I said Trump may have the biggest and best presidency in recent memory without even trying.

• Upvote 1

None of what I said is conjecture or a conspiracy theory. All of it has actually happened.

Keep on thinking this is par for the course, because it most definitely is not.

Edited by Thanatos

I know it's actually happened.

I'm saying welcome to the club.

Edited by Favre4Ever

If the Mexican President didn't give a shit, you shouldn't either. That one of those bullshit, worthless and unimportant stories I was referring to in Sean's thread. Means literally nothing.

• Upvote 1

The fact that he said "has done" makes me think Trump has no idea who Frederick Douglass was.

But if you want more incredibly inappropriate black history month commentary:

https://twitter.com/juddlegum/status/826821717783879681

How is that incredibly inappropriate? :huh:

Also I think it's a pretty big reach to come to the conclusion that Trump has no idea who Frederick Douglas is. There are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump but reaching for things like this are pretty petty. Especially when you consider what he's done with DAPL in light of the extreme conflict of interest he his in the matter and that was just the first thing off the top of my head. This though...is dumb if I'm being honest.

Edited by seanbrock

That dumbass twitter shit you posted was a nonissue. His temperament with foreign leaders is concerning but it isn't exactly unexpected that he wouldn't be happy with a deal to bring in refugees from countries he just signed an executive order barring them from entering the US temporarily. I don't think closing our boarders helps national security, but Obama probably would have jailed anone who released information like this ha

• Upvote 2

That dumbass twitter shit you posted was a nonissue. His temperament with foreign leaders is concerning but it isn't exactly unexpected that he wouldn't be happy with a deal to bring in refugees from countries he just signed an executive order barring them from entering the US temporarily. I don't think closing our boarders helps national security, but Obama probably would have jailed anone who released information like this ha

I mean, just because something isn't literally the most terrible thing he does doesn't mean it should be brushed aside. If you can find proof that Obama ever talked to the head of a foreign country ally like that, let alone the first talk with the head of state of an ally, I'd be fascinated to see that.

Trump's plan for terrorism focuses exclusively on Islamic terrorism, conveniently ignoring the US right wing terrorists who support him (and kill far more Americans).

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

How is that incredibly inappropriate? :huh:

Also I think it's a pretty big reach to come to the conclusion that Trump has no idea who Frederick Douglas is. There are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump but reaching for things like this are pretty petty. Especially when you consider what he's done with DAPL in light of the extreme conflict of interest he his in the matter and that was just the first thing off the top of my head. This though...is dumb if I'm being honest.

Not that I care, because I want him and his regime to stay as far away from black history month as possible...

But I think it's a far bigger reach to assume that he knows who he actually is beyond just, some important black guy.

Again, doesn't really matter, but just sayin.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

Well if you want to get into the nitty-gritty, Black History Month shouldn't exist to begin with. He should just abolish the whole thing.

• Downvote 1

Black History Month is fine, just don't expect us white people to be knowledgeable. :yao:

Also, Trump meme Merica is great. We just blatantly tell Australia to fuck off about refugees & brag to Mexico about how big our wall will be. That's moxy.

Edited by Chernobyl426

Black History Month is fine, just don't expect us white people to be knowledgeable. :yao:

wut

Black history is American history. It's not like Frederick Douglass is a particularly obscure person either. If some average joe didn't know who he was that'd be kinda sad. For the president not to know is embarrassing. But I guess that goes with cherry's MO: fuck everyone that gets hurt, give me a 5% raise.

Trump isn't going to raise the minimum wage tho

• Upvote 1

Trump isn't going to raise the minimum wage tho

:ooo:

My god what a fucking zinger I should be KO'd after that one.

I remember reading about Frederick Douglass back in school, but I frankly do not have the time nor the fucks to care about what he did. I would assume most working class people don't have that either. :badass:

Edited by Chernobyl426

Well the (alleged) billionaire/president of the United States is not working class.