Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

giphy.gif

Not to name names, but somebody is a little overly optimistic here.

Trump about to learn that fighting all these politician numbnuts are nothing next to facing a Big Baller.

Trump v Ball would be incredibly entertaining and satisfying if Trump weren't the fucking President of the United States. :dry:

Trump v Ball would be incredibly entertaining and satisfying if Trump weren't the fucking President of the United States. :dry:

I mean its already clear this country is shit. Lets just enjoy the positives.

I mean its already clear this country is shit.

Oh yeah ? Is this in comparison to all your time in other countries? Get the fuck outta here. Your just being a whiny sad sack because Hildog lost. I have said it before and I'll say it again, this country may not be the greatest anymore, but it is closer than you think. It is certainly better than you give it credit for, and it is not shit. When you ever leave this country for any extended period of time maybe you will see that, until then you will bitch about what you dont know.

The funny part is you and a lot of republicans share this sentiment. Of course they think it is being ruined by people like you, and you think it is being ruined because we refuse to validate every feeling, of every person, every time.

LaShithead Ball is a shoplifting douche bag who got caught and in all probability had a lot of help from Trump, and yet him and his dipshit father are too much of a bunch of idiot cocksuckers to realize it. They should have been left in China like a regular motherfucker, and then see how cool they are. LaVar didn't have a goddamn thing to say when his son was looking at getting his heiny hole wrecked by the Chinese justice system. Both are a bunch of punk ass bitches.

Edited by Omerta

No it's the rich peoples fault. They are all evil and oppressive.

Shit, I cant keep up anymore. It is always somebody else's fault though. That is the only consistent thing I know of.

Ngata I don't know why you assume I've never been to other countries. Anywhom you're right in that America is better than a lot of countries, but I don't want to be content with "Better than Burkina Faso." As far as western countries go, we're pretty shitty in terms of how the average person lives.

That's why I threw extended in there. And no in comparison to most western countries we are near the top. I safely assume that because of your complete lack of knowledge about this topic.

Edited by Omerta

Ngata I don't know why you assume I've never been to other countries. Anywhom you're right in that America is better than a lot of countries, but I don't want to be content with "Better than Burkina Faso." As far as western countries go, we're pretty shitty in terms of how the average person lives.

We need to cut back the 40 hour work week, give more time off , etc. it would make people a lot happier.

We need to cut back the 40 hour work week, give more time off , etc. it would make people a lot happier.

Which they do in all other western countries (the vacation part at least).

No it's the rich peoples fault. They are all evil and oppressive.

That's kind of exactly the way it's been throughout history though, dawg. We've had to evolve socially continuously from the beginning. Rich people used to be able to use a private army to attack striking workers lol. Look at what happened to Occupy Wall Street protesters or the people that protested the pipeline in North Dakota. Our government is basically bought and I know you know that but you made that statement as if it wasn't true. Obviously some rich people are great people and help their community. I don't think anyone reasonable person could deny that but our media and political system are bought. What do you think that means?

It means we should definitely bitch more about it and use it as an excuse to go nowhere in life. Viva la revalucion....

It means we should definitely bitch more about it and use it as an excuse to go nowhere in life. Viva la revalucion....

Fun fact: know what the #1 correlation to how much someone in the US makes?

It isn't IQ

It isn't education

It isn't race

It isn't gender

It isn't hard work

It isn't sticktoitiveness

It is how rich your parents are.

Obviously, there are exceptions but it's generally a rigged system. Why should we take pride in our country doing what it can to rig it more?

Fun fact: know what the #1 correlation to how much someone in the US makes?

It isn't IQ

It isn't education

It isn't race

It isn't gender

It isn't hard work

It isn't sticktoitiveness

It is how rich your parents are.

Obviously, there are exceptions but it's generally a rigged system. Why should we take pride in our country doing what it can to rig it more?

Yes, which is why it is absolutely imperative a lot of you sad sacks start to change your outlook. Of course, it is a rigged system, it's always going to be. Sitting around and whining about it's not going to help, it's not going to hurt either.

That being said, keeping in mind what you just said if you ever have kids, don't you want to give him the best you can. At some point those parents had to get money from somewhere, when people came over here a long time ago 250 years ago the wage disparity wasn't as great as it is now. Some people took advantage of others and got rich, and now they changed the entire Arc of their family bloodline.

I see it's a rigged system, just like you do. That being said instead of whining about it I'm going to do my best to make sure my son is one of those Rich snobs that everybody on this message board is going to hate. He's not going to have to grow up poor, and Foster homes, and on welfare like I had to. That's the entire point of being a parent, you want your children to have better than you did. So if you guys want to sit on the internet and whine about it, hate more power to you. Or, you could go out and make something of it for your own children.

As far as being proud of the country, nobody said you have to. That being said I think it's crazy that you think we're so far behind in the Western World when you consider where most countries in South America, Central America, Mexico's at. But hey, you're right dude, we are the absolute worst. As people actually been to South America and Central America about the crushing poverty there. I've been there and I can tell you about it, but you would just dismiss it because I'm white and I'm rich.

Edited by Omerta

I don't know why you assume I'm not working and investing money to try to live well too. Just because you are trying to work within the rules of society it doesn't mean you can't want to change what's wrong with it.

Edit: I didn't literally mean the Western Hemisphere when I said the western world, and I suspect that you know that.

Edited by blotsfan

I didn't assume you weren't, I just really pointed out that the Outlook you have, is generally a reflection of your circumstances. Change your outlook, change your life. It really is that simple. Just

I didn't assume you weren't, I just really pointed out that the Outlook you have, is generally a reflection of your circumstances. Change your outlook, change your life. It really is that simple. Just

What circumstances? I really love these assumptions you're making about me and my life.

Edited by blotsfan
  • Upvote 1

I was talking about people in general. Since you need it broken down Barney style, if people change their Outlook, then people can change their circumstances.

So you're saying that if you're financially successful, you become ok with fucking over everyone else for your benefit.

So why can't we say that rich people are the bad guys?

Know what I'm saying, is instead of whining about it like that's going to make a difference, do something to improve your life. And since you need it broken down, when I say you were I mean people in general. If you want a bitch just a bitch, that's okay, just don't act like it's anything profound. We've long known the system was rigged. So you can either sit around complaining about her you can become part of the system and change it from within.

So you can either sit around complaining about her you can become part of the system and change it from within.

I don't see why I can't do both.

Because had you reached where you wanted to go you would not be as bitter as you are. Warren Buffett is huge philanthropist, and he believes the common man should be paid well, but you don't see him as bitter as you are. Bitterness will hold you back.

How many successful people do you know that say they got there by making excuses and sitting around complaining?

Edited by Omerta

As has already been said, not every rich person is evil or trying to hurt everyone else. Just that for every Warren Buffett you have plenty of kochs. (And I have some beef with warren Buffett but that's for another day)

No, it means you should bitch about it more, be more informed, and vote because collectively we do have a say and we can make a difference. If you don't stick up for yourself don't expect someone to do it for you.