Sign in to follow this  
Vin

Packers @ Falcons

Gunter is the best option against Julio but he obviously needs safety help. If that means leaving Sanu, Gabriel, and whoever in single coverage I'll take it over Gunter being left alone severely outmatched. I don't think Hayward or House help right about now. Having our DBs play 7+ yds off the LoS doesn't help either. The lack of pressure is also a big concern. We have a lot of money in our OLBs and haven't been able to pressure QBs consistently.

The defense has been horrible since 2010. Whether its lack of talent due to bad drafting or lack of development because of the system is unknown, but something needs to change.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

Well, OLB should see some dramatic changes next season. Julius' contract is expiring.. Clay Matthews counts 15M against the cap but would represent only 4M in dead money if let go... We need to sign Nick Perry. Need to. And I want to see more Jayrone Elliot. Dude has done nothing but flash playmaker ability but can't see the field. OLB should probably be #1 pick in the draft depending on who is available.

Congrats to the Falcons. They deserve it. Been great all year. On a side note I want to give credit to Jordy Nelson. Dude not only suited up and played but he had a pretty good game. He's tough as nails.

Congratulations to the Falcons! I wish them the best of luck when they take the field for Super Bowl LI.