Stefen Wienseik to a 2yr deal

Free agency

Logan Ryan CB 4yr 32 Million

Desean Jackson WR 3yr 21 Mil

Tj Lang 5yr OG 35 Million

And a few low end free agency

NFL Draft

I predict Eagles will have 14th Pick

1.) Sidney Jones IV Cornerback Washington.

2.) * Trade alert Eagles offer Jacksonville there 2nd round and 4th via Cleveland .. 2.) Dede Westbrook WR Oklahoma.

3.) Ejiah Hood RB North Carolina

4.) Jalen Reeves Maybin OLB Tennessee

And i suppose BPA the rest

I really do not agree with cutting Allen Barbre. Dude is a swiss army knife and held our offensive line together through injuries and Lane Johnson's suspension. Injuries happen on the oline probably more than any other position and you have to have depth. Having a guy like Barbe gives you a ton of flexibility if/when somebody goes down and it's not like he has a huge cap number. That would be a huge mistake. With as many holes as the Eagles have I wouldn't be in favor of weakening a crucial position group, especially one that helps keep our young franchise QB clean.

As for Michael Kendricks, I find it slightly unlikely that we could get anything for him seeing as how the team has essentially already moved on from him and he's likely a cut candidate if the Eagles can't trade him. Maybe a team like Cleveland would trade for him though if they think he might opt to sign elsewhere if he got cut idk.

Not crazy about giving DeSean a contract either. He's getting up there in age and his game is predicated on speed. He also gets hurt too much and is pretty one dimensional. TJ Lang is not going anywhere, that signing is a pipe dream. I also would feel very 'meh' about signing Logan Ryan.

I also don't want any part of DeDe Westbrook on my team. He has a history of domestic violence and not only is he a shitty person but he's likely to run into trouble with the league if it happens again. He's not the type of guy the Eagles typically even consider in the draft, though they do still have Bradham on the roster.

I would love to get Sidney Jones though. Don't know anything about the other prospects you posted.