Sign in to follow this  
SteVo

Super Bowl plans?

I'll be at my parents' annual party. Tons of good food, keg of beer, always a good time. What the rest of y'all up to on Super Bowl Sunday?

I'll be getting home from work about the time it starts, so that'll be nice. Probably be having wings or something similar.

Likely watching in my dorm lobby while eating M&Ms and watching film.

I'll be at my friend's place. I'm new to Oregon, but he's thrown some badass parties for UFC fights, so I expect about the same if not better for the Super Bowl.

For the first time in many years I don't think I am going to be doing much of anything.. lol. And I am pretty okay with that.

Got a out of town job on Monday so will prolly be watching in a hotel room or a dive. :yep:

I'll probably be watching the game.

I'll either hang out with family/friends or shoot pool while watching it at my favorite bar.

Gonna watch it at my dad's like we do every year. He always makes a plethora of deliciousness. Wings, spinach artichoke dip, meatball hoagies, bacon-wrapped shrimp and jalapeno shish kebabs, et cetera.

My family rented an AirBnB out in Palm Springs this weekend for my 30th bday which is on the 6th so we'll watch it out there. Really could not care less about the game, though. Very little interest in football these days, its depressing.

I was invited to a friend's party, but I prefer to stay home and watch it with my parents.

This is the same scenario literally every year.

well, the Wizards won and scored over 100, so I think half-off Papa Johns will probably be involved :thumbup2: