ATL_Predator

Tom The Great

You would take Aaron Rodgers? With everything on the line? ARod very rarely comes back from deficits.

Right off the top of my head, the guy who plays for the Packers

I'd take Big Ben in his prime before Aaron Rodgers

And rapist sometimes get off.

New guy just BODIED Zack.

AND he's a Trump guy. :yes:

And rapist sometimes get off.

Man, that's a bad start. :(

Disclaimer: When this went down I was the first to say that, if he did it, I wanted him traded to the Rams so we could take Bradford (lol) or for a bevy of picks to surround Dennis Dixon with (lmao).

The girls were underage and following Ben and his crew around barhopping. They were wearing pins that said, "Down to Fuck" and she ended up blowing .20--over twice the legal limit if she had been 21.

The girl changed her story and then dropped the charges and ducked attempts for a second interview.

Furthermore, the DNA evidence wasn't necessary, as Ben admitted that sexual contact had occurred. He admitted that they would find his DNA. However, a rape kit was done, but there was not enough evidence to even take it to civil court.

On top of all of that, the DA was recently interviewed and had this to say:

"It wasn't a difficult decision," says Bright. "I'm a prosecutor seeking justice, and we did not have a case. It was not even a close call."

Bright adds that after the alleged victim in the Milledgeville case and her attorney stated that she did not want to pursue the case, Bright wanted to hear from the woman directly, and he and members of the Milledgeville Police Department and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation -- two agencies that investigated Roethlisberger in the case -- drove to the woman's home to meet.

"Her mother and her lawyer and she made it crystal clear that they did not want to go forward with this," says Bright. "It would have been the wrong thing to do to prosecute Roethlisberger. There was that line that I used in the (2010) press conference, 'We do not prosecute morals, we prosecute crimes.'"

Edited by Zack_of_Steel
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Rodgers has 10x's the ability of Brady, like it's not even close. He make throws Brady can only dream of. He's far more mobile than Brady ever was at any point. I can see why you would take Rodgers over Brady tbh. Put him with Belichick and they might not ever lose a game.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think it's pretty fair to say that Tom Brady is in a better situation than Aaron Rodgers -- and probably any other QB in the league.

• Upvote 2

I hate Brady/the Pats as much as anyone...

But even if he retired today and never played another snap, he would go down as the best to ever do it. It is what it is at this point.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I hate Brady/the Pats as much as anyone...

But even if he retired today and never played another snap, he would go down as the best to ever do it. It is what it is at this point.

Proof that luck is a huge factor.

• Upvote 1

You have now officially gone full retard.

Thoughtful response. I can't argue any of the points you made lol.
  • Upvote 1

Thoughtful response. I can't argue any of the points you made lol.

"Rodgers has 10x Brady's ability" doesn't deserve a response because it's so idiotic its not even worth trying to argue with someone who actually believes that.

Edited by Thanatos

"Rodgers has 10x Brady's ability" doesn't deserve a response because it's so idiotic its not even worth trying to argue with someone who actually believes that.

I don't see how that's so idiotic. His arm talent is clearly better. He can throw off platform and on the run as good as anyone who has ever played the game. His deep ball in particular is FAR better than Brady's. His ability to escape pressure and scramble and run for first downs is something that really isn't even an element of Brady's game. Brady has PERFECT footwork and he moves well in the pocket, but Rodgers can do that too. Brady is great pre-snap and is one of the smartest players ever, but Rodgers is known for being great pre-snap too. The only things Brady is arguably and marginally better than Rodgers in are things that are basically things that you practice to get good at. Brady can't practice enough to be a better athlete than Rodgers. You can say Brady is better than Rodgers but Rodgers definitely is a more talented player.

Defense wins championships. No QB has ever won a Super Bowl without a good defense. Every Super Bowl Brady has won was with a very good defense behind him, but that's not really a knock on him. Brees, Ben, Rodgers, Manning, you name it, even Montana needed a good defense, but the guys who won multiple super bowls have had many chances with good defenses. How many good defenses has Rodgers had? 1? How many Rings? 1. Wins and championships in football more than any sport imo are team accomplishments.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't see how that's so idiotic. His arm talent is clearly better. He can throw off platform and on the run as good as anyone who has ever played the game. His deep ball in particular is FAR better than Brady's. His ability to escape pressure and scramble and run for first downs is something that really isn't even an element of Brady's game. Brady has PERFECT footwork and he moves well in the pocket, but Rodgers can do that too. Brady is great pre-snap and is one of the smartest players ever, but Rodgers is known for being great pre-snap too. The only things Brady is arguably and marginally better than Rodgers in are things that are basically things that you practice to get good at. Brady can't practice enough to be a better athlete than Rodgers. You can say Brady is better than Rodgers but Rodgers definitely is a more talented player.

Defense wins championships. No QB has ever won a Super Bowl without a good defense. Every Super Bowl Brady has won was with a very good defense behind him, but that's not really a knock on him. Brees, Ben, Rodgers, Manning, you name it, even Montana needed a good defense, but the guys who won multiple super bowls have had many chances with good defenses. How many good defenses has Rodgers had? 1? How many Rings? 1. Wins and championships in football more than any sport imo are team accomplishments.

The part of the statement that was idiotic was saying Rodgers has TEN TIMES Brady's ability. Which is just straight bs.

As far as your "No QB has ever won a SB without a good defense", I enter into evidence Joe Flacco (more below-average than bad, but certainly not a good defense), Goofus Manning, Drew Brees, and Peyton Manning. It's funny because you even mentioned Brees and Manning, so clearly you didn't take the time to look up the Saints and Colts championship teams.

Ravens, 2012. Defensive rank: 17th, (YPG), 12th (Scoring).

Giants, 2011. Defensive rank: 27th (YPG), 25th (Scoring).

Saints, 2009. Defensive rank: 25th (YPG), 20th (Scoring).

Colts, 2006. Defensive rank: 21st, (YPG), 23rd, (Scoring).

Edit: Can we please stop with the dumb censors already, guys. Getting old.

Edited by Thanatos

I do think you need to take Brady's lucky ass situation into account. Same coach the entire time, usually a good OL and defense. Early on the weapons were shit but the defense was nasty. The kicking game has always been fantastic.

Brady is great, but the other elite QBs in this league could be plugged into his situation and experience the same level of success.

Edited by BwareDWare94

The part of the statement that was idiotic was saying Rodgers has TEN TIMES Brady's ability. Which is just straight bs.

As far as your "No QB has ever won a SB without a good defense", I enter into evidence Joe Flacco (more below-average than bad, but certainly not a good defense), Goofus Manning, Drew Brees, and Peyton Manning. It's funny because you even mentioned Brees and Manning, so clearly you didn't take the time to look up the Saints and Colts championship teams.

Ravens, 2012. Defensive rank: 17th, (YPG), 12th (Scoring).

Giants, 2011. Defensive rank: 27th (YPG), 25th (Scoring).

Saints, 2009. Defensive rank: 25th (YPG), 20th (Scoring).

Colts, 2006. Defensive rank: 21st, (YPG), 23rd, (Scoring).

Edit: Can we please stop with the dumb censors already, guys. Getting old.

Saints defense in 09 got scored on and teams put yards up against them but they also scored 8 defensive TD's and forced 39 turnovers. That's fucking insane.

The 2007 Giants defense played great in the playoffs too. Forced a lot of turnovers and allowed 16.2 ppg. They did the same thing in 2011 allowing even less ppg at 14. Their defensive line woke up and dominated.

The year the Colts won they forced 13 turnovers and scored 2 defensive TD's in the playoffs. They allowed 16.2 ppg too.

The 2012 Ravens weren't dominant in the playoffs but they forced turnovers. 6 int's. 4 fumble recoveries, but I would have to say the 2012 Ravens are the worst Super Bowl winning team of my life time.

• Upvote 1

That Ravens team is probably the outlier, as they never should've made it past the Broncos.

But alas.

• Upvote 1

Championships mean very little in this discussion about individual greatness. Football is the epiphany of TEAM sport. Without Viniateri and Gostkowski, fucking kickers, New England doesn't have 5 championships. Without a laundry list of great defensive players, New England doesn't have 5 championships. Y'all saying Brady is without a doubt "the greatest" sound like novice rubes commenting on ESPN.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Of course Brady is the best. It is possible to be a great QB and also have a great coach. Thats why they're the first 5x champs. LMAO at saying Aaron Rodgers is better. Can't be better if you keep choking when it counts.

• Upvote 1

I don't think anyone has said Brady isn't good because he has a great team or a great coach. He's maximized his potential more than any player I've ever seen. It's easy to Rodgers chokes when he goes into games with his defense starting a rookie and practice squad players at CB. Rodgers didn't fumble the ball inside the 5 yard line either. His lead back was a guy that started the year at WR and he beat two of three best teams in the conference. Dude hung 40 on one of the best defenses in the league this post season.

Championships mean very little in this discussion about individual greatness. Football is the epiphany of TEAM sport. Without Viniateri and Gostkowski, fucking kickers, New England doesn't have 5 championships. Without a laundry list of great defensive players, New England doesn't have 5 championships. Y'all saying Brady is without a doubt "the greatest" sound like novice rubes commenting on ESPN.

You can make the "without" argument against everyone.