SteVo

Knights of Andreas 6.04: Infected

You know, Steven. I remember you telling me you were a bit worried about making the last part a memorable ending. I don't think that's going to be an issue.

This was a big time chapter, man. Definitely one of your best, and I have a feeling there is more to come.

And they never got the stink out of farmer's field. Haha this chapter was great.

• Upvote 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=CdcfeinlASU

You and me have a disease

You affect me, you infect me

I'm afflicted you're addicted

Edited by Bay

Hump Day Bump Day :Banana:

Comebacks like this never happen in real life.

SteVo pls.

-Probably my only real criticism of KoA is that sometimes drama seems to pop up for the sake of it. Everything coming together this season seems a bit over the top, especially with Schneider mentioning London. Chance's "Are you fucking kidding me?" was great

-Let the Chargers move to London with Bangy. Or we can all just play for the Chargers and stay in L.A. that way.

-Holy hell, I get that it's in character for D-Jam never to relent, but you do a great job of irritating us with his whining.

-idk how I haven't said it before, but Schwinn is hilarious. Glad he fucked Kelce up.

-McCabe shutting me up on cue with a clutch 55 yarder. :dry:

-Mav had to put on that performance with the flu after the Skip Bayless crap. Pretty sweet.

-2 sacks to end the game, but no mention of Sean and his benching. How's he reacting to watching Zack wreck shit?