Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

2017 TGP NFL Mock Draft Discussion

Packers will

Be making their pick in like 30 minutes but if you're on I'll listen :)

• Upvote 1

All three of my squads are looking to move back into the 1st or early second. So hit my line if you a draft pick fiend

Rams and Bengals are both accepting your calls :yep:

Packers picked but if Biucman isn't back yet, Browns will listen to your offer too.

I may be looking to trade back with the Saints. Send me an offer if you're interested.

Like cherry said you don't pass on a guy because you have him locked up...

Eagles have Vinny Curry locked up in a big contract but he's a rotational player making Starter money... I went and grabbed what i feel might be 1 of the next great potential HOF DE in Derek Barnett

If Watson goes to the Giants the NFC East, will have be super competitive for the next 10 years with 3 Young QBs.

Eagles - Carson Wentz

Cowboys - Dak Prescott

Giants - Deshaun Watson....

Yo atl I'll give ya Marshawn at a discounted price... 3rd round pick

Lmao @ Bangy going Watson with tackles still on the board. Youre in WIN now mode brún and Eli was one of the most hít QBs last year.

:bangy:

Let's be real here, the depth on OLine in this draft is on the interior. The T's aren't a real upgrade over Flowers. Yes Giants have gone win now but it doesn't mean they can't look to the future! Watson is a project with huge upside and given bench time to develop he'd be a good NFL QB at least.

As soon as DMac confirms He shipped me Tampa Bays 2nd 3rd and 5th round picks for the Saints 32.

Panthers are no longer looking to trade up. I was going for Cam.

Let's be real here, the depth on OLine in this draft is on the interior. The T's aren't a real upgrade over Flowers. Yes Giants have gone win now but it doesn't mean they can't look to the future! Watson is a project with huge upside and given bench time to develop he'd be a good NFL QB at least.

Flowers was one of the worst Olinemen in the league last year. Like worse than Mike Remmers. That's pretty fucking bad, son.

Run on online... Nice love Robinson to Houston.. I think he can be a dominant guard or a solid RT

• Upvote 1

Tak McKinley is a real good way to replenish the Steelers pass rush. He'll be surrounded by talent and hopefully his technique and consistency will improve. If so the Steelers would have a ton of really nice pieces on that defense for years to come.

My CB rankings are slightly different than some of the main mock drafters but it's hard to argue the value of Tabor at this point during the first.

• Upvote 2

That's why I was trying to move up with the Lions, which should tell you how good I think he is. Lol.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F
  • Upvote 2

Holy shit, Njoku, Cook and DeSean Jackson to Tampa Bay in one offseason?

• Upvote 1

Pretty good first round guys. :clap:

This might be the first year where there wasn't that "wtf?!" headscratcher pick.

I'm a little surprised Humphrey didn't go in the first, but I had my preferences for other guys.

• Upvote 1

People consistently underrate Conley. Outstanding value if he falls to the second round.

so who else is looking to trade out of the second round? I'm already talking with some, but would like to gauge my options

Panthers are no longer looking to trade up. I was going for Cam.

Flowers was one of the worst Olinemen in the league last year. Like worse than Mike Remmers. That's pretty fucking bad, son.

Don't get me wrong Flowers clearly isn't an LT but the Giants have signed Dj Fluker who I'd expect goes in at LT and moves Flowers to RT. Flowers gets 1 more year to prove he's not a bust.

Also The Browns getting Adoree Jackson is a steal in the 2nd as I honestly rate him as highly as pre injured Jones.

Edited by Bangy

So far with 49ers i have Kizer and Conely i think so far pretty good draft for them.

• Upvote 1