Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

2017 TGP NFL Mock Draft Discussion

Bengals: Malik Hooker (#5 on board), DeMarcus Walker (#7)

Rams: Dan Feeney (#11)

Cardinals: Sidney Jones (#1), Jarron Jones (#3)

:smug:

• Upvote 1

Was going to draft Barnett if Howard wasn't available but I wasn't going to pass on a guy who I believe to be the best offensive player in this draft class. Then I was able to trade back, still get Baker who I had a first round grade on and pick up one of my favorite CB's in the class. Those two guys combined will a long way to making the Saints defense an athletic, attacking, play making defense that will give Brees extra possessions.

With the Bears, I got a player in Solomon Thomas who I think has a chance to be very very special. He's one of those guys who is an athletic freak but you don't see games where he disappears like Myles Garrett. It's a little tougher to pin point his ideal position in the NFL but as his body matures that will become much more clear. The cream rises to the top. I was pretty happy with Marlon Humphrey too. Like Solomon Thomas the guy is just an athlete. I know a lot of Alabama players flop in the NFL but a lot of them do very well and I do think that championship pedigree helps out a lot. I do think playing for Saban helps guys transition to being professional athletes. I think it also helps that Humphrey will be going to a coach like Fox who obviously has a great understanding of the defensive side of the ball.

As for the Vikings, I was able to get a pretty good LT prospect with a real high ceiling. With as few picks as the Vikings have this year I really wasn't able to go for a BPA strategy, but I feel like the board was nice to me and I survived that run on offensive linemen and managed to get a player I was targeting very highly for this team.

Going into the 3rd round I have a pretty good picture on what my teams needs are and who might still be on the board after the 2nd round. Really like the position I'm in with my teams.

• Upvote 1

Fucking BJORN stealing both of my picks.. with the DOGSHIT REDSKINS.

Go waste money in FA and trading away picks for no reason.

Wormly is a guy who might be able to fill the void left by Malik Jackson, very very good pick Razor. They were clearly missing that guy who can push the pocket inside. Jackson was a very underrated piece of that historic defense that won them a Super Bowl.

The war room was full of heated debates, hands being thrown, etc. But when the dust settled, the pick was made.

Hate you.

You aren't even taking players you want, you are just targeting potential packer picks to turn them into a room of sad pandas.

You aren't even taking players you want, you are just targeting potential packer picks to turn them into a room of sad pandas.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

I'm amazed that Dorian Johnson was available in the late second. In my opinion he's the best Guard in this draft. He has great awareness and his impact blocking is nice. He should able to easily transition from college to pros and would allow Fluker to go to either Tackle spot.

Fills a huge need for the Vagints too. Nice pick Bangy.

Texans are looking to move back into the 2nd round... (or early 3rd)

Edited by FartWaffles

Little surprised he was there. Good thing everyone decided to go DL this round. Love that 6'3 frame, and seems like he's a dream CB2. Got our two huge holes filled.

Edited by BC
  • Upvote 1

It's too much of a pain to pick on my phone from work. Y'all gon have to wait like an hour for me to get home.

• Upvote 1

Little surprised he was there. Good thing everyone decided to go DL this round. Love that 6'3 frame, and seems like he's a dream CB2. Got our two huge holes filled.

I almost grabbed him, but, bpa

...And Cordrea

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

Weapon if you don't get a corner.......

The Philadelphia Eagles and New York Jets have agreed to a trade

Jets get Eagles 3rd and 6th

Eagles get Jets early 3rd

Super busy.....made a decision to move my business. Tomorrow I will be busy from 11am Pacific to probably 5ish. If the Colts pick is not available by 10:30...it will be in the evening.

• Upvote 2

Sean just snatched a pro bowler center in the third round.

1196.gif

• Upvote 1

I had to double check to see if he was available tbh

• Upvote 2

I had to double check to see if he was available tbh

I really considered him with Cincy's #41, but I had Walker ranked higher and figured Elflein market wasn't that high. Thought he might slip into third and maybe I could finesse something.