Sign in to follow this  
SteVo

Knights of Andreas 6.06: Before We Say Goodbye

Honestly, I don't even know what to say... This is by far the best KoA chapter ever. Hands down, no recency bias. For so many reasons that I can't even start listing them right now.

• Upvote 1

This was a great chapter, Chance is laying down the law, don't fuck with your fans and your city will love you for it. Rooting for things to not go Schneider's way, but we all know they're gonna be the London Knights next season. :p

• Upvote 1

At this point Chance clearly gives no shits at all. During that porch scene with Harden, he made a decision... then proceeded to deliver the biggest "fuck you" to Schneider we've ever seen between any two characters. Schneider might be shook beyond repair.

This. is. AWESOME.

Easily best chapter in the series, holy shit.

SteVo you should seriously consider writing a book after this is over. Not on this, come up with something original.

Edited by Thanatos
  • Upvote 1

Team gonna move to London but none of the players are. :rog:

You guys are too kind, much too kind. And Thanatos, I did write a book a few years ago. After KoA is over I plan on writing another, though I think I'd like to branch out from the sports world for it. Haven't decided on a story yet.

Edited by SteVo

Hump Day Bump Day :deadhorse:

Thank you all again for the kind praise. I hope this Friday is a worthy follow-up.

I was floored by this chapter, Stevo. What a great chapter to come back on. Sorry I have been too busy to stay caught up through the conclusion, but I'm glad I still have so much left to enjoy.

“I still think the earthquake thing is bullshit—”

“You just can’t help yourself, can you?”

^That shit had me rolling

-The Javad/Phillips storyline is rounding out nicely. I loved their interaction in the car.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel