:Texans: Pat Mahomes

:Seahawks: Ryan Ramczyk

:Chiefs: Christian McCaffrey

:Cowboys: Kevin King

:Packers: Tyus Bowser

:Steelers: Tak McKinley

:Falcons: Caleb Brantley

:Saints: Adoree Jackson

Kizer #1 I like. If you're gonna swing for fences, swing for QB not DE.

Fournette at #4 concerns me a little because of Ivory/Yeldon combo, but it's kind of BPA.

Solly T over Adams or Hooker or even Lattimore for Titans don't make no sense.

Can't see Jamal going out of top 10. Just can't.

Davis Webb #17 doesn't make sense with Kirk still on roster, especially with some of the talent still on the board.

Mahomes in first round disgusts me, but it likely happens :p

Like the Christian pick for KC, though they could do to add a bruiser later. Has great value as rotational back and slot receiver.

Kevin King in Dallas :ooo:

Tyus Bowser R1 :no:

I mean, obviously We disagree on Thomas. I think he's a rare prospect that doesn't come around often and if he's there at your pick you take him unless you need a QB.

Davis Webb or just any QB at 17 for the Skins makes all the sense in the world if you've followed the whole contract situation. Cousins will not be a Redskin in 2018 no matter who they draft. There's a lot of bad blood there.

As far as Adams falling out of the top ten. It happens every year man if QB's don't go as early as I have them going then he certainly won't.

I just think Titans-Jets-Chargers goes Shon-Adams-Hooker is some order or another no matter what. Solomon a way better fit for Bears than Titans as well.

Even if Cousins won't be the QB, #17 seems early, especially for a perceived project like Webb. There's likely Peterman or Kaaya available R2.

Kaaya is a 7th round pick, let's be real churry

Well I mean, Webb would sit all of year 1 while Cousin's plays the year under the tag. I think Thomas would be a good LDE for the Titans kind of in the mold of a Cam Jordan for the Saints even though Jordan plays RDE. That defensive line would be pretty damn hard to run on and you the flexibility to put Thomas inside in certain pass downs or nickel packages. I think he'd be like a more athletic and just all around better version of Justin Tuck and he was a pretty good player for the Giants for a while.

Edited by seanbrock

I see the appeal, but they just signed Sylvester Williams, and have DaQuan Jones and Austin Johnson. They're pretty deep already, so spending the #5 overall pick on another defensive lineman just doesn't make as much sense, especially with talents like Hooker and Adams available at safety.

The Titans are in good position to grab Baker and/or Melifonwu in the 2nd. Having depth on your defensive line can win championships. Ask Denver and the Giants.

I will riot if we take McDowell.

Lazy. Has some T.O. type attitude according to a lot of people.

I'm usually all about MSU defenders...but not this one...

Edited by MackAttack

Stafford and Ross would destroy together. :shrug:

I guess I'm fine with Mahomes @ #25, but it better be because O'Brien bangs his fist on the table and declares that Mahomes is "his guy."

D line is the one place we won't draft. We could afford to let Jernigan go because we are loaded along the D line. WE had an undrafted Michael Pierce come in and look dominant in limited snaps. With Brandon Williams, Michael Pierce, and Carl Davis still on the roster we are not touching interior line. If things fall as you have them and Corey Davis is there that will be the selection. Given Ozzie Newsome's affection for his alma mater I could also see Marlon Humphries being the guy, even though I am hoping receiver first and trade up if you need to to pick up Sidney Jones in the second. Those two picks and the draft would be a win for the Ravens regardless of what happens next.

Edited by Ngata_Chance

Jon Allen falling that far just seems like the kind of value pick the Ravens couldn't resist but I can see why you would say that. Let's not forget that for a long time Allen was a lock to be a top 3 pick, but I do see your point.

I guess I'm fine with Mahomes @ #25, but it better be because O'Brien bangs his fist on the table and declares that Mahomes is "his guy."

Haha. I don't see Mahomes as a Bill O'Brien type of guy but please be warned....again (Osweiler) :eek:

Agree with Ngata, Ravens are probably looking for Barnett to fall. If not, they probably go with whichever WR they fancy. Redskins would be ecstatic if Jon Allen fell to them though. Don't see them reaching on a QB other than Watson.

Edited by BJORN
  • Upvote 1

Why don't you scum bags make a mock so I can trash it. : :dry::p

Jon Allen falling that far just seems like the kind of value pick the Ravens couldn't resist but I can see why you would say that. Let's not forget that for a long time Allen was a lock to be a top 3 pick, but I do see your point.

If Allen falls past Tennessee at 5 Ima be pissed