blotsfan

2017 NBA Playoffs Thread

Why doesn't this exist yet? ITS THE PLAYOFFS

Incidentally, that was the most Westbrook game ever. Perfectly showed how much he can dominate a game, and how much he can throw it away. Still, its going back to OKC and I guarantee you he's going to be fired up as hell. Series isn't over.

NBA PLAYOFF STANDINGS
EAST

1 BOSTON
8 CHICAGO
series tied 2-2

4 WASHINGTON
5 HAWKS
series tied 2-2

3 TORONTO
6 MILUAWKEE
raptors lead series 3-2

2 CLEVELAND
7 INDIANA
Cavileres won series 4-0

WEST

1 GOLDEN STATE
8 PORTLAND
Warriors won series 4-0

4 LOS ANGLES C
5 UTAH
Series tied 3-2

3 HOUSTON
6 OKLAHOMA CITY
Rockets won series 4-1

2 SAN ANTIONO
7 MEMPHIS
Spurs lead 3-2

Edited by WeaponX20

Boston looks lost in this series totally shutting down against Chicago...

despite being down 2-0 Indiana could easily be up 2-0, they played extremely well

Toronto hasn't really played well at all against Milwaukee ..

Refs tried their best last night to give the Hawks the win. Pretty much every offensive possession the Hawks were looking for a foul. Bunch of cry babies.

Westbrook is a baller, but he is one of those types that can't coexist with another high caliber player.. otherwise... those players would stay.

Bulls need to put the fear of God into the Celtics at home on Friday, it'll make Game 4 at the UC even more crazy.

Golden State is looking primed and ready to take the West with little provocation.

NBA has the most boring and irrelevant playoffs in any sport.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This year I would have to agree, but there's a lot of new young talent now at least and the new CBA can keep their stars easier now so I think there's hope for the future. Have you seen Giannis play yet man?

NBA has the most boring and irrelevant playoffs in any sport.

Then you probably won't like this thread.

• Upvote 2

You guys may or may not have noticed, but I'm finally starting to get into basketball, and I think the first round has had some pretty exciting games, even though as Sarge said, it's a little pointless because we all know only the Warriors, Spurs, or Cavs have a shot at winning it all. It's not like the NHL where literally any of the 16 playoff teams could win it all.

I think the NBA should go to best-of-5 in the first round, at the very least, if not the entire playoffs.

You guys may or may not have noticed, but I'm finally starting to get into basketball, and I think the first round has had some pretty exciting games, even though as Sarge said, it's a little pointless because we all know only the Warriors, Spurs, or Cavs have a shot at winning it all. It's not like the NHL where literally any of the 16 playoff teams could win it all.

I think the NBA should go to best-of-5 in the first round, at the very least, if not the entire playoffs.

It used to be best of 5 for the first round. They changed it a few years back. If anything, the playoffs just need less teams like the NFL or baseball.

(But look at the lowest seeds in the East playing tough)

Edited by BJORN

Yeah LeBron is still the best. What he did last night was absurd.

How about Deron Williams closing the show over Kyrie?

Cavs want Williams to get some minutes in so he's ready when they need him.

Celtics are going to win 4 in a row.

No rhythm or pace without Rondo... no reason why Valentine isn't playing and Portis isn't in over dumbass Felicio.

Fuck Hoiberg.

I know CP3 is like an old story to most people but I still think he's incredibly elite.

And if he dropped weight he'll be elite till 35+. This Clippers team has the worst luck.

I know CP3 is like an old story to most people but I still think he's incredibly elite.

And if he dropped weight he'll be elite till 35+. This Clippers team has the worst luck.

Worst luck how? Team won last night once that bum Blake Griffin got off the court.

• Upvote 1

As a fan of team play, Russell Westbrook is kind of hard to watch. Wish Harden was a bit more patient on the final shot but it was a decent enough look for him.

As a fan of team play, Russell Westbrook is kind of hard to watch. Wish Harden was a bit more patient on the final shot but it was a decent enough look for him.

Russ is phenomenal, but he's kind of a stat accumulator, but not naturally. He's actively trying to land triple doubles in every game. You can't tell me every time he chases a rebound or tries a pass it's a good play for the team. Dude might be even better than he is now if he just played naturally.