blotsfan

2017 NBA Playoffs Thread

Fuck Harden, he is ruining the game and is basically unwatchable at this point. Flopping left and right like a lil bitch. Earn your points...

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

Rockets need bigs outside of Capella.

Ryan Anderson simply doesn't get the job done. Spurs are killing them on the inside with Gasol, Aldridge and Lee.

Getting killed in the paint and on the boards. Harden, Ariza, Gordon and Beverly are doing there jobs.

Bring Anderson off the bench, start Capela and Nene and give Harrell some minutes

The Rockets are not as good a team as The Spurs and as much as D'Antoni has the right personnel for his system he is way out of his depth against Popovic. The Spurs are also the only team who can beat the Warriors imo. Really don't think Cleveland has what it takes this year and even that is a long shot.

The Spurs are too slow to play with Golden State. What happened against OKC last year would happen to them all over again. I would predict a 4-0 Warriors sweep.

Too slow and would be swept? Would love to hear how you come up with that. This years team and last year is quite different. The Rockets were supposed to outrun the Spurs too but look at what they've done the past 2 games, fairly low fastbreak points. Only 9 on Friday and thats with the Spurs turning the ball over way more than they usually do.

• Upvote 1

Too slow and would be swept? Would love to hear how you come up with that. This years team and last year is quite different. The Rockets were supposed to outrun the Spurs too but look at what they've done the past 2 games, fairly low fastbreak points. Only 9 on Friday and thats with the Spurs turning the ball over way more than they usually do.

I was about to say...

Bware have you not seen how fast this team is without Duncan on the floor. Kawhi and Aldridge really help with the pace.. then you have guys like Danny Green, Patty Mills and Simmons coming in.

Spurs frontcourt is playing well enough to take the Warriors to 7 games.

You guys are crazy. This Spurs team will be lucky to beat Houston, at this rate.

Celtics' Isaiah Thomas: 'I can't be allowed to be held and grabbed'

IT crying about the refs after making fun of Hoiberg for saying refs were not making calls on him last series. Lol... Hilarious.

The Spurs might be a better team than Houston but Houston has a better chance of beating the Warriors if that makes sense. Houston has a chance to just shoot the lights out on the Warriors in a way the Spurs don't. It's not likely but it's the only way I see a team taking 4 games against them without having LeBron.

Edited by blotsfan

It's funny how both the Hawks and Celtics cry about the refs once they start losing.

Nene is done for the year. Hurts the Rockets a ton. Too bad. He was playing so well too

That's a massive loss for the Rockets..I still think they win this series but pts a damper on them beating GS.

Wizards have been the better team all series long, just had some unfortunate and untimely runs, I expect them to whip Boston into shape.

I can't put into words how much I hate James Harden

Harden really fucked the Rockets in OT. Pitiful.

Many turning back the clock tho.. reminds me of the spurs of old with a play like that

Yeah I don't know what the fuck happened last night but there is no way the Rockets should lose when Kawhi doesn't play the entire OT. Kawhi said he'd be good to go for game 6 so I think you can put a fork in Houston.

Wouldn't it be something if the Cavs and Warriors swept their way all the way to the Finals in their conferences squaring off in Game 1 undefeated?

xxuc.jpg

Harden and the Rockets just got dad dicked by Pop and the Spurs once again. Didn't even have Kawhi. Getting outscored by a rookie and is a MVP candidate :whistle:

Rockets need bigs outside of Capella.

Ryan Anderson simply doesn't get the job done. Spurs are killing them on the inside with Gasol, Aldridge and Lee.

Getting killed in the paint and on the boards. Harden, Ariza, Gordon and Beverly are doing there jobs.

Yea, this ended up being the difference really. In game 6 Spurs grabbed 60 rebounds to only 37 by Houston. They got DESTROYED down low.

I really, really hate James Harden

I pray to God the Wizards win.

For a team that's done absolutely nothing since KG, Pierce, Ray Allen, Rondo...

They are easily the most arrogant wannabe tough guys in the NBA. Wall and Beal straight fucked Midget and Bradley last night and they'll do it again in Boston.

And the all black shit before the game by the C's was easily the corniest shit I've seen in the NBA in a while.

And the all black shit before the game by the C's was easily the corniest shit I've seen in the NBA in a while.

What about when the wizards did that against the Celtics earlier this season?