blotsfan

2017 NBA Playoffs Thread

Regular season nobody gives a shit...

Also IIRC the Wizards won that game. Boston does it in a potentially deciding game of a series and it just looks stupi and worse when they lose on a GW Deadeye 3 by John Wall

Wizards Celtics has been a weird series this year, has there ever been a pair of teams with this many home team wins in a season?

Warriors knew they couldn't win with Kawhi in and had to injure him. Zaza and the dubs are pathetic, hope none of them see another ring again.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010
  • Upvote 1

I wonder if that includes games that he was hurt in, or just games that he was out.

That tweet aged badly.

ESPN giving stats on the regular season mostly. lulz

Edited by Bucman

Regular season nobody gives a shit...

Also IIRC the Wizards won that game. Boston does it in a potentially deciding game of a series and it just looks stupi and worse when they lose on a GW Deadeye 3 by John Wall

Mavs did the same against the Heat in the finals.

Wearing all black is one thing...

Proclaiming you're going to end a team and then lose and possibly lose the series when you're a team that hasn't done shit in years is another thing.

Greg Popovic is a fucking legend. Sucked to see Kawhai go down. It was such a joy watching the Spurs switch on those screens. Really pulling for them in this series but it's gonna be tough.

Wearing all black is one thing...

Proclaiming you're going to end a team and then lose and possibly lose the series when you're a team that hasn't done shit in years is another thing.

I don't want to the Celtics to win so, I'm not gonna disagree with you. Lol.

I've been on the John Wall bandwagon, the chance to see him in the conference finals would be dope, imo.

Also the Wizards are ABUSING Isaiah Thomas when he's on defense. If they make it to the next round, it's going to be interesting to see how the Cavs will go at him.

Finally watched the Zaza/Leonard play. THAT is what people are freaking the fuck out over? Everything happens in a fraction of a second. Clearly not intentional. Obviously not dirty.

Given Zaza's past, it's not out of question to assume it was intentional, or just straight up dirty.

Even in street ball most people know to avoid under cutting a guy going up for a shot.

I find it very hard to believe that the same guy who's best known throughout the league for flagrant fouls by wacking players didnt know that Kawhi would land awkwardly. Intentional or not, it was dirty.

And Zaza excels at injuring players while trying to make it look like a basketball move.

• Upvote 1

Dude Bware.. lol.

If that happened to a Houston player, you would want someone's head on a platter. Dirty as shit bruh. :yep:

IT tried to go at LeBron...

He tried. Lol.

How David V. Goliath was supposed to go.

Harden had Malone Jr robbed over a FB post. Lulz what a dummy

Celtics are an embarrassment.

IT against the big boys is nothing. Loved it when he tried to talk shit and Kylie simply pointed at the scoreboard lol.

Celtics need a big man and a guard that can create before they do anything relevant.

Finally watched the Zaza/Leonard play. THAT is what people are freaking the fuck out over? Everything happens in a fraction of a second. Clearly not intentional. Obviously not dirty.

Even playing with people who don't usually call fouls, that would get called. That's a straight up shitty move. I remember this team in like 4th grade was known for being dirty and they did this to our best player and he got kicked out of the game. It's a dirty move.

• Upvote 1

It's a dirty move because officials have been calling that ALL year. Defenders placing their feet in the DIRECT area beneath them after a jumpshot. It'll be a foul everytime and I can respect a good hard closeout but there's Zaza knew what he was doing.

He's been doing dirty dumb shit like this for years.

https://youtu.be/Qw2XqX1Ig08

He's a proven dirtbag, it was intentional as hell and everyone says it's not clearly hasn't watched Pachulia since day one.

As someone who thinks he knows a lot about basketball... I couldn't tell you what's wrong with the Celtics right now.

Maybe they are gassed, but they are not worse then the Pacers.

As someone who thinks he knows a lot about basketball... I couldn't tell you what's wrong with the Celtics right now.
Maybe they are gassed, but they are not worse then the Pacers.

Or maybe they just aren't very good. I know luck plays a part in sports, but they should have lost in the opening round.

Cs are trash. Regular season in the NBA means nothing