Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Patriots & Brady Have Hid Concussions

Supermodel Gisele Bundchen, who is married to Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, sat down for an interview with Charlie Rose on CBS This Morning. At one point, Rose asked Bundchen if she wants Brady to retire from football, and she told Rose that she does worry about Brady because of all the concussions he’s had.

“He had a concussion last year,” she said. “I mean he has concussions pretty much every—I mean we don’t talk about—but he does have concussions.”

Bundchen seems to be revealing that Brady has suffered previously unreported concussions, and the fact that she stopped herself mid-sentence, before she could say Brady has concussions every year, seems to be an acknowledgment that those concussions are actively concealed.

Brady has been on the Patriots’ injury report multiple times over the last few years, but he has never been listed with a concussion:

http://deadspin.com/gisele-bundchen-says-tom-brady-has-suffered-multiple-un-1795292899

Of course, it has to be to the Patriots.

And yet they're still out here winning super bowls.

:mjtears:

• Upvote 1

NFL Statement

"We have reviewed all reports relating to Tom Brady from the unaffiliated neurotrauma consultants and certified athletic trainer spotters who worked at Patriots' home and away 2016 season games as well as club injury reports that were sent to the league office," a league spokesman said Wednesday.

"There are no records that indicate that Mr. Brady suffered a head injury or concussion, or exhibited or complained of concussion symptoms. Today we have been in contact with the NFLPA and will work together to gather more information from the club's medical staff and Mr. Brady. The health and safety of our players is our foremost priority and we want to ensure that all our players have and continue to receive the best care possible."

Christ on a crutch leave there asses alone. Look I hate BB and TFB as much as anyone, I mean I loathe them both for different reasons, and apparently so does that douche Goodell. That said at least I have enough sense to know that the patriots are not squeaky clean, neither are 31 other teams in the league and you probably wont catch any of them if they are doing nefarious stuff, because they do not want to catch them.

The NFL never preemptively catches people they wait for whistle-blowers. Ray Rice had 2 games until the outrage, everybody knew about the balls but it was no big deal until it was "more probable than not" that the Colts were bitter at their thrashing and said something then the NFL was outraged, I mean they do this shit all the time. I am personally getting tired of their half ass outrage. There really is not shit to see here, just giselle thinking that she has a speaking part in the drama of football instead of just looking pretty for the camera.

Appearing on ESPN's E:60, Tom Brady seemed to confirm Gisele Bundchen’s claim he suffered a concussion last season.

"She’s there every day. We go to bed in the same bed every night, so I think she knows when I am sore," Brady said. "She knows when I am tired. She knows when I get hit." In addition to last year's head injury, Bundchen said Brady suffers a concussion "pretty much every year." Still, Brady has said he would like to play into his mid-40s, and Gisele will "support me as long as I continue to want to play." This is an offseason story through and through, but it does shine a light on the issues the NFL continues to face as it attempts to deal with head injuries.
Source: Boston Glob

Christ on a crutch leave there asses alone. Look I hate BB and TFB as much as anyone, I mean I loathe them both for different reasons, and apparently so does that douche Goodell. That said at least I have enough sense to know that the patriots are not squeaky clean, neither are 31 other teams in the league and you probably wont catch any of them if they are doing nefarious stuff, because they do not want to catch them.

The NFL never preemptively catches people they wait for whistle-blowers. Ray Rice had 2 games until the outrage, everybody knew about the balls but it was no big deal until it was "more probable than not" that the Colts were bitter at their thrashing and said something then the NFL was outraged, I mean they do this shit all the time. I am personally getting tired of their half ass outrage. There really is not shit to see here, just giselle thinking that she has a speaking part in the drama of football instead of just looking pretty for the camera.

I actually agree with you that I'm sure every team hides concussions but if the NFL is serious about concussion protocol and player safety like the NFL claims then it kind of has to act. I think the league probably knows that teams hide concussions. If us fans can see players get concussions in games and watch them be inserted back in the game you can bet the NFL does too and you can bet that those 3rd party Dr's who do concussion checks are pretty much bullshit.

Having said all that though, the whole concussion thing was a PR disaster for the NFL and it made them look pretty bad. Trust me, I'm sure :rog: would have loved for this to stay hidden but the fact is now that it's coming into the light, not by his or the league's doing might I add, they will act. I'm not sure what they'll do but they will do something.

This helmet to helmet hit wasn't that hard?

Neither player was screened for concussion because neither exhibited the symptoms. If you think Josh Norman was intentionally acting here, then just lmao. A friend of mine knows Josh. He is not part of some grand conspiracy, the man couldn't keep a secret to save his life.

The NFL makes more money when their stars play. There's no way guys aren't getting concussed off some of these collisions. If you think teams aren't hiding concussions, you're nuts and I question how much football you've watched.