Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

[]shaming

Let's talk about our "stop shaming" culture. I mean, certain things like "slutshaming" are not OK under any circumstances, but for fuck's sake, some snowflake just took that word "shaming" and ran with it.

Whiny liberal mouthbreather says, "stop shaming me/other people for their own poor decisions."

Logical person says, "that's ridiculous--this is a problem and we need to address it."

Whiny liberal mouthbreather says, "Ok, I'm going to publicly ruin your reputation because you won't bow to my crybaby demands."

I literally had a friend from a college, a 30+ year old man, go on a Facebook tirade about being shamed for "not liking to eat breakfast in the morning." Now, this isn't necessarily a "poor decision" as outlined above, but it's an indicator of how far out of line this whining has gotten.

I'm still going to vote primarily Democrat, but I can't handle these modern mainstream liberals anymore. What a bunch of self-absorbed twats with no perspective on our nation's and culture's real problems.

Edited by BwareDWare94

That's not slut shaming. Slut shaming is society's tendency to look on a girl who sleeps with a lot of guys as a slut, whereas they look at a guy who sleeps with a lot of girls as a stud.

• Upvote 1

That's not slut shaming. Slut shaming is society's tendency to look on a girl who sleeps with a lot of guys as a slut, whereas they look at a guy who sleeps with a lot of girls as a stud.

That is true though, you sleep with a lot of dudes and you are a slut. Now to the man thing, I have been around a lot of dudes and a lot of dudes who pride themselves on pulling patch, and I have literally never heard them adored. Yeah I mean they can pull a lot of patch, but it is not like we would sit around telling stories of his legend. If the chick was fine as hell we would say, "That chick was fucking banging" or something but it was never like he would slap hands through the hallway out to P.T. for how many women he banged.

Chicks that bang a hell of a lot of dudes are slutty, it is kind of in the name. Why is it not ok to look out for yourself and others you know by saying that a woman who fucks a lot of dudes is a slut. I would think smart people do that. If a woman sees a dude fucking a lot of chicks she better get the word out so that way she can protect herself from STD's. Slutshaming as the definition I have looked up on the webs, does not exist. It is just a stupid word someone made up because they are ashamed of their bad choices and dont want to be called to the carpet.

Edited by Omerta
  • Upvote 1

Ladies are supposed to have class as the completing gender to the savage male.

If they are a slut it's unlady like... if a man sleeps around with a lot of women, he is just acting on his savage nature.

If a whore is a whore, I have no problem with calling that cunt out.

Well there's a difference between a woman who enjoys sex and a woman who'll sleep with anything and everything, and that difference just isn't reflected by society. A girl who has had three romantic partners and slept with all of them is fair game to be called a slut by people, even though that's not really fair,she's been in relationships with all of them. Sex isn't really a despicable act, so there's no reason to hate someone for it, unless they do it without someone's consent. That's basically how I see it.

Well there's a difference between a woman who enjoys sex and a woman who'll sleep with anything and everything, and that difference just isn't reflected by society. A girl who has had three romantic partners and slept with all of them is fair game to be called a slut by people, even though that's not really fair,she's been in relationships with all of them. Sex isn't really a despicable act, so there's no reason to hate someone for it, unless they do it without someone's consent. That's basically how I see it.

I agree with that if we are allowed to frame it. If a girl has 3 1 day relationships her case isnt great. If she she has had 3 over a period of time or extenuating circumstances like she had 3 in a year but one was killed or something then whatevs. That said those broads who act slutty at "slut walks" (because that proves a point lolfeminists) to show how there is no such thing as sluts is hilarious. I am in a agreement with you that they are allowed to have as much sex as they want and hopefully dont just like it, but love it. That said if you are sleeping around regardless of how much you love it and have multiple partners a week for several weeks you're a slut, there is no pretty way to put it.

Also, does anybody know how shaming began or what the actual criteria is instead of absolving whiny people of their poor choices ? What is this shaming thing ACTUALLY about? I don't remember anything about it growing up, iif you were the fat kid, the dork, the whatever you got made fun of. I am ok with a LITTLE jostling for everyone, it helps develop thick skin imo, but I think bullying is very wrong. There is no need to make someones existence miserable for your own enjoyment and is definitely wrong.

Was there a case, or a famous incident, or anything that brought this to the forefront? Like Trigglypuff, and the triggering. To me that is what I look to for when triggering was at its apex. What is an example of the apex of "_________ Shaming"

Edited by Omerta

I'm not really sure what this thread is supposed to be about.

• Upvote 1

^ I wish I were able to + that post 100 times.

I agree with the notion that if a woman sleeps with a lot of partners, she is a slut. But I personally have zero issues and wouldn't "shame" or whatever you want to call it a woman for that choice. Because as long as you're being safe and not risking disease I think that's a completly acceptable life choice and there is NOTHING wrong with it. There is also nothing wrong with a man not wanting to be with a slutty woman because again that's a personal choice. But I don't think these women should feel bad for their decisions at all, if they love sex then good for them love it and love life. Just be smart and safe and don't risk ending your life prematurely with an STD.

​As for the topic at hand, I think it's great that people are pushing to become open minded and accepting of other people and different life styles. It's a good step towards a likely unrealistic goal of peace among humanity. I do think things are fair game for jokes and fun at times though, there's a fine line between being a good person who accepts others and being overly sensitive and crying at anything mildly offensive.

Slutshaming is not the proper term. What it actually refers to is referring to any women who enjoys sex as a slut, or it can also refer to the act of victim blaming when people try to act like revealing clothing or the act of drinking/drug use caused a sexual assault. Predators are the only cause of sexual assault, period.

That is slutshaming, but the title itself implies something completely different.

Multiple partners constantly for either sex should be looked down upon because it's dangerous, self-absorbed, and horribly reckless.

Slutshaming is not the proper term. What it actually refers to is referring to any women who enjoys sex as a slut, or it can also refer to the act of victim blaming when people try to act like revealing clothing or the act of drinking/drug use caused a sexual assault. Predators are the only cause of sexual assault, period.

That is slutshaming, but the title itself implies something completely different.

Multiple partners constantly for either sex should be looked down upon because it's dangerous, self-absorbed, and horribly reckless.

That is a tricky subject, is how drunk is too drunk. If they are passed obviously you need to keep on moving but if you are at a bar and are both drunk but just the "having a good time" drunk, is it sexual assault ? If so can a man claim he was raped too if he was drunk so that way it is mutually assured destruction, or just the woman.

Now I dont think the way a woman dresses can ever give consent to sex....EVER. That said if she dresses like a slut. well...you might be a slut. I know in high school chicks dressed up for "Halloween" when it was just in fact who can dress like the biggest skank was super popular among both. The sad part is only a few were classy, funny, or clever, the others were in fact sluts. There is a reason if a woman dresses a certain way and stands on a street corner she is solicited for services. That is because for years that was the attire of a pro whore.

Edited by Omerta

​I'm going to disagree with this heavily. It could be dangerous for sure, but driving a car is more likely to end your life than something sexual related. A lot of people are really reckless drivers, but driving is looked down upon. Sex is a natural and pleasurable experience that people should enjoy as they please as long as it's between two consenting adults. It's up to the individual on how smart/careful you want to be about it, but I don't think it should be looked down upon at all.

• Upvote 2

​I'm going to disagree with this heavily. It could be dangerous for sure, but driving a car is more likely to end your life than something sexual related. A lot of people are really reckless drivers, but driving is looked down upon. Sex is a natural and pleasurable experience that people should enjoy as they please as long as it's between two consenting adults. It's up to the individual on how smart/careful you want to be about it, but I don't think it should be looked down upon at all.

Let me rephrase--multiple partners without ever using protection should be looked down upon. I get it--everybody hates condoms, but be careful if you can't know if the other person is clean.

Wow...that was awesome....I spent 15 minutes crafting a fkg response and all that posted was one word.

Edited by Warhorse
  • Upvote 2

I like park shaming people. Taking pictures and shaming people who go to park and take up two spots instead of one.

They deserve it.

• Upvote 1

I think another aspect of this too is that if a girl is just looking for sex and STATES CLEARLY that she has no desire for a relationship.. she's a slut but a tolerable one.

Now if a girl is in a committed relationship with another man and she starts sleeping around with multiple guys and gets caught?

I think that we reach a new definition for the term slut, and react totally different than the first girl I was talking about...

I like what Donny pointed out. If she tells you she is not looking for a relationship from jump street, then even if she fucks a lot of dudes so what. Even if she is a slut I have got no issue with it as long as she is up front. I mean zero, like I could still chill with her, I just wont be taking her home to meet the folks if ya know what I mean. Same with dude, if you want to fuck a lot of dudes, its cool, just dont be mad when some girl who is looking for more sends your playa ass back to the bullpen with all the other dudes who arent trying to have more.

I now know why most of us are single lol. Can't tell the truth about women or you're unattractive and sexist, apparently

It's probably social conditioning to make it easier to manipulate people's opinion's and distract them from real things. I know most of you probably think I'm crazy when I say shit like this which is why I haven't posted in this topic yet but manipulation of public opinion is something that is taken very very seriously by the government and the plutocrats. They've gotten very sophisticated at it after the centuries with developments in psychology.

Thread theme for all you single gents.

I'm forever single. Either can't find someone who I can engage with or the people I feel a connection with don't reciprocate it.

Don't give a damn about promiscuity, but at this point I'd probably steer clear. I've tried to be strict about not judging lifestyles different than mine, but I just don't want to fuck with the potential health risks. If we can conclude we're both safe, then I'd have no issue with a relationship. I still highly value whether I'm physically attracted or not, but that just opens the door. As long as I can have engaging and beneficial interactions with a girl, then why not take a chance? I don't think I can write off any single personality, because everyone is different once you get beyond the group think and such.