Eagles Win Total  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How many games do the Eagles win?

Discuss

Edited by BwareDWare94

Over the next two years.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Eagles are going on a dominant run, Steven.

Dominant run of mediocrity, maybe.

The Eagles can't win man games because they're a bunch of baby boys.

• Upvote 2

I would say 10-6 is possible and a good goal to shoot for. I could see a +1 or -3 from that, but I dont see them getting 12 wins.

9-7 at best. I don't believe in Wentz.

6-10. Tough division and tough schedule in general. :yep:

• Upvote 1

I've been reading my fair share of mini camp and rookie OTA Eagles hype on blogs and all things point towards this being one of the all time great draft classes. Depth on both lines of scrimmages and now the requisite weapons needed on offense. Best special teams unit in football and a top ten defense. No team has won the NFCE twice in a row since the Eagles did it in '03 and '04. Eagles step up and dominate all year long and take the toughest division in football.

I've been reading my fair share of mini camp and rookie OTA

You totally lost me here. Dude everyone looks good in OTAs and mini-camp and every team hypes it up at this time of year. Even legit "training camp heroes" end up fading away once the regular season begins.

Sometimes training camp heroes becomes training camp legends.

Decent upside on offense and an intriguing defensive front. Eagles should be competitive in a competitive division. 7 to 9 wins sounds about right.

6 at best. Wentz isn't good.

Watch your fucking mouth, Canadian. Carson Wentz is a God Damn prodigy.

Eagles would have to have a miracle season to reach .500

The defense is great, but that offense won't be able to keep up with any other team in their division.

Wentz is going to regress, as most second year QB's do.

No playmakers on the offensive side of the ball either... Jeffery is a walking injury...

Eagles will finish 5-11

9b8e4bfc6de4018dbddd1707f887cbb9.jpg

Eagles offensive line is dope as fuck and deeper than the Mariana Trench. Eagles WR's went from shit to a top 15 unit plus they have multiple TE's who can catch passes. Multiple RB's who can catch passes, one who is good in pass pro. Plus I already said Wentz is a God damn prodigy. I'm feeling 14-2. Well I guess17-2.

let's see, here's who Philly plays this year: NFC East (6 games) NFC West (4 games) AFC West (4 games) Bears Panthers

I'm gonna call it 2-4 wins in the division (the NFCE is always a dogfight) 2-4 wins against the NFC West (Rams and 9ers are almost certainly wins, the other two are toss ups) and 1-2 wins against the AFC West (not sure which, all of those teams are gonna be good) then 1-2 wins in the other NFC games (Bears should be a win, Panthers is a toss up, though it's on the road) that puts them at 6-10 wins, I think that's pretty reasonable, they're a middle of the pack team

9b8e4bfc6de4018dbddd1707f887cbb9.jpg

Eagles offensive line is dope as fuck and deeper than the Mariana Trench. Eagles WR's went from shit to a top 15 unit plus they have multiple TE's who can catch passes. Multiple RB's who can catch passes, one who is good in pass pro. Plus I already said Wentz is a God damn prodigy. I'm feeling 14-2. Well I guess17-2.

Because those aren't on like... every team...

• Upvote 2

For them to be decent at all, they are going to need Wentz to grow up big time, Sproles to play like he's 26, Jeffrey, Ertz and Matthews to have career years, Pumphrey to have a David-Johnson-like beginning, and each of those guys will need to stay healthy, because that's a really thin and suspect offense with a serious lack of leadership and guys you can really trust. They drafted Sidney Jones in the 2nd round, which pretty much lets you know where they think they are -- a squad that has a few pieces but is a team that is still only halfway through the rebuilding and redeveloping process. That guy can be a top end shut down corner and really take that defense to the next level, but he'll miss all those rookie TC and preseason reps. They took him knowing his prime may not start until late 2018. Some of those miracles I mentioned could possibly happen, but more than likely this is a season of patience and growing young players

Edited by BC

I could fit the extent of your knowledge of football into a thimble designed specifically for Chinese child laborers, you ignorant fuck. How many teams are 5 deep at WR? Injuries can kill any team but this is the year of Carson Wentz. He's going to show up to the Super Bowl on a white horse, win that shit and cast all the doubters and haters into the fiery depths of eternal damnation. Praise his name.