seanbrock

How Many Games Will The Eagles Win?

Eagles Win Total  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How many games do the Eagles win?

Actually I believe you meant 19-0 because you have to play at least 3 post season games and no losers are being fucked in this thread. I'm not sure what you're talking about it but if you don't like this thread you can take your lame ass gif and kindly stfu and gtfo. Please and thank you, you bum ass Colts fan.

Edited by seanbrock
  • Downvote 4

You want to get into a shootout with us? :laugh:

Also name one offensive lineman that's pushed Mack's shit in.. go ahead, I'll wait. Lay off the bong, schlongcock.

Neither Lewan or Conklin had the slightest issue with Mack, FWIW. No sacks and held him to his lowest tackle total of the season too.

• Upvote 1

I like how the Raiders have one good season in over 15 years, Cholly hops on the bandwagon and starts thumping his chest like they're not going to just fall right back into mediocrity. I mean, hey at least he can go back to being a Falcons fan. They win a playoff game once or twice every 5 years or so....

I like how the Raiders have one good season in over 15 years, Cholly hops on the bandwagon and starts thumping his chest like they're not going to just fall right back into mediocrity. I mean, hey at least he can go back to being a Falcons fan. They win a playoff game once or twice every 5 years or so....

Been a Raiders fan when they went 3-13 so I don't wanna hear it.

• Downvote 1

Except, 'round these parts, you're second only to Bangy in number of teams followed, so, yeah, you're gonna hear some ball-busting now and then.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You hopped on the wagon after that season boi

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Remember when Carson Wentz was described as "Peyton Manning's brain in Aaron Rodgers body"? That was amazing.

• Upvote 2

Yeah and you're going to see what all those experts are talking about when he's setting records this year. Just be glad your Bills aren't on his list of victims this year.

So he had a rough rookie season. You obviously were not aware that he worked with the same QB guru that Brady and Brees use this off season. That combined with his work ethic and cannon arm with unmatched athletic ability is sure to translate into a hall of fame career. Jealousy does not become you Cherry.

So he had a rough rookie season. You obviously were not aware that he worked with the same QB guru that Brady and Brees use this off season.

Wow! A QB guru in the off-season to fix mechanics! Andy Dalton has been fixing his mechanics since I hit puberty. Off season shit doesn't mean jack.

• Upvote 1

Wow! A QB guru in the off-season to fix mechanics! Andy Dalton has been fixing his mechanics since I hit puberty. Off season shit doesn't mean jack.

Andy Dalton doesn't have an arm, so...

• Upvote 1

Finally somebody who has watched a fucking football game and can see talent when it's right in front of him...Thank you Bware.

Is a Patriots fan a homer if he says Tom Brady is great?

I think the Pats have a better pro resume than North Dakota State alumni

I would hope that any pro team would have a better pro-resume than a college team. What's your point, hater?

So he had a rough rookie season. You obviously were not aware that he worked with the same QB guru that Brady and Brees use this off season. That combined with his work ethic and cannon arm with unmatched athletic ability is sure to translate into a hall of fame career. Jealousy does not become you Cherry.

Has he also gained/lost 15 pounds?

williams-mnfx-large.jpg

All I have to say is "ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!" because the Eagles are coming for all your asses.

Almost 75 replies :doge:

I would hope that any pro team would have a better pro-resume than a college team. What's your point, hater?

You calling ANYONE a hater is rich. lol.

• Upvote 1