seanbrock

How Many Games Will The Eagles Win?

Eagles Win Total  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How many games do the Eagles win?

I could fit the extent of your knowledge of football into a thimble designed specifically for Chinese child laborers, you ignorant fuck. How many teams are 5 deep at WR? Injuries can kill any team but this is the year of Carson Wentz. He's going to show up to the Super Bowl on a white horse, win that shit and cast all the doubters and haters into the fiery depths of eternal damnation. Praise his name.

That's a lot of love for a guy who throws floaters when he passes beyond 20 yards.

• Upvote 1

That's what rookie years are for dawg. How you gonna throw shade at Wentz when your QB is Goff? Is this coming from the fact that you were clearly wrong about Solomon Thomas and I'm completely right, as usual? Jealousy is an ugly character trait there, Big Pimpin.

Floaters on passes over twenty yards lol. Wentz has a cannon--get over it

• Upvote 1

Floaters on passes over twenty yards lol. Wentz has a cannon--get over it

Yeah, that's what all the opposing DBs say too.

I simply cannot WAIT

for the Raiders to wreak havoc in Philly on Christmas in person

Edited by DonnyTrump

Mack is gonna get his shit pushed in by Lane Johnson and if Mack is shut down then there isn't an offense in the league that can't drop 40 on ya'll. Eagles might hit em with a 50 berger

As for Carson Wentz and his accuracy, he trained with the same QB guru as Brady and Brees. Expect 70% + completion percentage and a 4:1 TD/INT ratio. This is how HOF QB's are built son. Show some respect.

• Upvote 1

Mack is gonna get his shit pushed in by Lane Johnson and if Mack is shut down then there isn't an offense in the league that can't drop 40 on ya'll. Eagles might hit em with a 50 berger

As for Carson Wentz and his accuracy, he trained with the same QB guru as Brady and Brees. Expect 70% + completion percentage and a 4:1 TD/INT ratio. This is how HOF QB's are built son. Show some respect.

You want to get into a shootout with us? :laugh:

Also name one offensive lineman that's pushed Mack's shit in.. go ahead, I'll wait. Lay off the bong, schlongcock.

It won't be a shootout. It will be a blow out because Jim Schwartz and dat Eagles defense are going to skull fuck that soft serve offense into oblivion.

I can't name an offensive lineman who has pushed Mack's shit in, but none of those offensive linemen were Lane Johnson.

• Downvote 1

A cannon is no good when you're aiming for Baghdad and hit Istanbul.

We'll get over it, just like Wentz' passes get over his receivers' heads. :kobe:

Or through their hands on perfect passes. So. Many. Drops.

• Upvote 1

hysterical-laughing-gif-3.gif

l9vt7JoZ_400x400.jpeg

and the gif quoted in the top represents the Oakland Raiders. This pic I posted represents the Philadelphia Eagles. Nuff said, yo.

I considered going down the Sean route and being overly sarcastic and in love with my football team, but instead I'll just say this.

If your Eagles can't beat my Rams, you're in for a shit time. (Hint: they won't.)

Sean doesn't even believe the stuff he is saying -- don't let him fool you.

I considered going down the Sean route and being overly sarcastic and in love with my football team, but instead I'll just say this.

If your Eagles can't beat my Rams, you're in for a shit time. (Hint: they won't.)

Eagles win total this year will be higher than the total amount of points the Rams score all season. Don't kid yourself.

How many teams are 5 deep at WR?

I hope you're not counting DGB in that 'five deep'

I hope you're not counting DGB in that 'five deep'

Was just saying that of course if our top 3 WR's get hurt we'd be in trouble. Not many teams are 5 deep at WR. Really no team is.

Eagles win total this year will be higher than the total amount of points the Rams score all season. Don't kid yourself.

We must really suck to not score more than zero points this year.

I already said the Eagles are going 17-2 so your argument is actually invalid. Eagles gonna drop the last 2 resting their starters most likely. :yep:

I love how this thread has just turned into the Sean roast.

• Upvote 2

I love how this thread has just turned into the Sean roast.

Sean blew the smoke...

TGP started the fire :smug:

• Upvote 1

You gonna rest starters in the playoffs, bud?

If you start out 17-0, you cant drop the last 2. You'd lose in the NFC Championship game. Of course, as an Eagles fan, you'd be very used to that.

a1a.jpg

bucs.jpeg

20+-+2003+NFC+-+Panthers+@+Eagles.jpg

Clearly I meant dropping the last two regular season games. I don't have time for your bullshit semantics, Than and the Cubs just won a World Series. A Cleveland basketball team is a defending champion. Started from the bottom now we here. Just deal with it dawg. Sorry you can't handle this swagged out Eagles fan spitting hot fire and dropping truth bombs, but you better learn to love it.

anigif_enhanced-2299-1426273174-20.gif

Edited by seanbrock

How will the Eagles win the Super Bowl after the Vikings eliminate them from contention? :think:

Has Teddy Bridgewater's knee some how miraculously recovered to 100%? lol