Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Adrian Peterson Wants To Play 5 More Years

Most 32-year-old running backs are staring down the end of their NFL road. Adrian Peterson wants to play five more years.

Given that his current quarterback, Drew Brees, is asked constantly about how long he plans to play, the question seems obvious to toss toward the aging Peterson.

During a charity softball game Wednesday benefiting Steve Gleason's foundation, Peterson saw the New Orleans Saints legend's No. 37 hanging when asked how old he could play until. All Day decided "37, 38" would be a good age to toss out

.http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000813942/article/saints-adrian-peterson-wants-to-play-until-hes-37-38

He better play like he wants to reach 37 or 38...

• Upvote 1

Yeah, can't just say that he wants to reach that age and then keep playing the way he has. The players that are still great later in their careers are the ones who manage to adapt to their decrease in athleticism and physicality. Curious to see what his plans are to continue on, but I'll root for him out of habit.

I'm sure he can still play in Canada if he wants lol. The chances of this dude doing anything this year are slim to none. Would not be surprised in the slightest if the Saints cut him. He got visits to a bunch of teams. If they liked his physical I'm sure somebody would have payed him and given him an opportunity. He won't get much of an opportunity behind Ingram who is basically the same style runner but way younger.