Sign in to follow this  
seanbrock

Mayweather vs. McGregor

McGregor stands as close to 0% chance as possible. The only way Floyd loses is if he takes a dive.

Conor has a punchers chance since he is obviously the bigger man and he has natural power. But the tapes of him sparring boxing are less than impressive so logically he has no chance.

Good on him though for cashing in, not entirely sold on getting the fight but I'll enjoy the build up. Have Jones-Cormier and Canelo-Golovkin coming up that I'll be buying so I have to factor in budget as well.

McGregor is gonna get destroyed man... and Floyd hasn't really destroyed anyone in a while.

Conor is a tough guy, but he will not be able to defend himself against Floyd's better punches. Floyd probably won't KO him, but he will make him look beyond terrible.

• Upvote 1

McGregor stands as close to 0% chance as possible. The only way Floyd loses is if he takes a dive.

Think about how much money he could make.

I'll put $100 million on McGregor, please.

They'd have to pay him a hell of a lot of money. he made over 200 million his last fight. This fight he could even make substantially more than that.

Another convenient opponent for Mayweather. I sure wish Manny would have fought him before he was out of his prime so this undefeated shit would have ended years ago.

Another convenient opponent for Mayweather. I sure wish Manny would have fought him before he was out of his prime so this undefeated shit would have ended years ago.

This is the dumbest argument for Manny. Floyd is older than him. You act like Floyd was in his prime as well.

• Upvote 1

That's just a boxing problem in general and it has been for a long time. The guy is an arrogant bastard and he's not the most exciting boxer in the world but the man is a defensive wizard. Maybe the greatest defensive fighter ever. Not very man people have ever been able to touch him and when he fought Maidana he fought a much younger fighter, fought him twice and the second time he just DESTROYED him.

It's just too bad that Floyd is openly a piece of shit.

Yeah but that does not mean that Pacman would have ever beaten him at any point. Hard to argue that it would have been a way better fight if it happened sooner..

It's just too bad that Floyd is openly a piece of shit.

You see what Manny said about gays?

lol people say Floyd runs away. Watch his fights. He stands right in front of guys and they just can't touch him. Then he just out points them with counter punches. I don't like Floyd either guys but come on.

Floyd too smart and elusive to fall into left hand trap. Easy W. Floyd at -550 betting odds rn... I'll take those boss.

I have been going back and forth with this in my head and I still think Conor will make a fight out of this in the first 4 rounds. I dont think he wins mind you, although I am putting money on him, but he presents things that Floyd has never seen. His footwork is odd for MMA, much less a boxer, he is a southpaw which mayweather has had to spend a few rounds to figure out like Judah (before he started to cheat), he is the bigger man, and the 10 oz gloaves are going to make it hard to knock a guy like conor out.

I think Mayweather wins, but dont be surprised if mayweather has "trouble" initially and then figures him out around round 4 or 5. Conor no his best day could even steal a round.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/07/13/conor-mcgregor-denies-hes-against-black-people-in-a-way-that-likely-wont-stem-criticism/?utm_term=.0df052bf17f9

Lol, now McGregor is racist for jokes, and since PBF is such a dolt is playing it up. People really are that stupid. It's a shame they don;t realize what is going on here, and they are getting all over sensitive about some shit that was not even racist. This fight is going to be funny at the end.

This might be a promotional game to be honest. Nobody ever said Conor was racist before. I be Floyd is probably more racist than Conor. The two fighters are unboundedly doing this for a pay day and they exploiting what is honestly low key one of the biggest selling points of the fight. Idk I could be wrong.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/07/13/conor-mcgregor-denies-hes-against-black-people-in-a-way-that-likely-wont-stem-criticism/?utm_term=.0df052bf17f9

Lol, now McGregor is racist for jokes, and since PBF is such a dolt is playing it up. People really are that stupid. It's a shame they don;t realize what is going on here, and they are getting all over sensitive about some shit that was not even racist. This fight is going to be funny at the end.

The dick joke, sure, but the monkey comment is a lil more suspect.

The dick joke, sure, but the monkey comment is a lil more suspect.

The dancing monkeys thing to me was never really a racist thing as it started out with a toy. It was originally intended for those toys you wind up and they dance and clang their symbols for. It was originally used to state that somebody or something had power over something so absolutely that they could not act without being told too.

Which if you look at McGregor's comments and apply that meaning it makes absolutely perfect sense at what he is saying. I think the monkey thing is a tad weird because people have been calling people monkeys centuries before slave trade so where its origins are mysterious so I really cant say it was a negative connotation for African's or African Americans.

I really don't think anything he said was racist and people who are making this out for him to be racist are reaching for something to be offended about.

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt as far as his initial comments. The way he's followed them is kinda shitty though.

I do think it is partly just to drive up interest as sean suggested, though.

Edited by blotsfan
  • Downvote 1

If you can't see past Conor's act at this point.............

I can't wait for Mayweather to pulvarize McGregor down to the tiniest pieces of shit that he's made up to every single round.

It won't be a KO.

But I've been a big Floyd fan all my life. This is Floyd's game. McGregor has a 0% chance and he's an utter douchebag.

I'd put all my money if I were a billionaire on Floyd and then some.

• Downvote 1

I can't wait for Mayweather to pulvarize McGregor down to the tiniest pieces of shit that he's made up to every single round.

It won't be a KO.

But I've been a big Floyd fan all my life. This is Floyd's game. McGregor has a 0% chance and he's an utter douchebag.

I'd put all my money if I were a billionaire on Floyd and then some.

That is ironic. How is McGregor a bigger piece of shit than Floyd? McGregor never beat a woman, Floyd has. You are right about his boxing acumen, but Floyd si by far the bigger piece of shit with his illiterate ass.

• Upvote 2

Agree with Ngata on this one. Floyd is a complete piece of shit. He's almost certainly going to win, but he's an awful person, lol.

• Upvote 1