Sign in to follow this  
seanbrock

Mayweather vs. McGregor

Paulie Malignaggi got his ass handed to him by Conor during sparring. Fucking pussy quit sparring sessions, too lol. Clown talked a big game like ''I could beat Conor with one hand tied behind my back... the camera man could even beat Conor up''.

Can't wait to see a weathered, aged, slow 40-year-old Floyd take that left from Conor in 2 weeks. Small frame, small cranium... Floyd's head will bounce off the canvas like a basketball.

So in 4 days a guy who is 0-0 in boxing is going to fight one of the greatest boxers ever as a +300 underdog... How the fuck even

Phil is about to take a 1 way trip to Sadcuntville. :smug:

• Upvote 1

The real question is can Floyd knock Connor out? If he can't he's a bum.

You see what Manny said about gays?

I did, but he's not acting on it. Floyd, on the other hand, has a long history of threatening to kill women, not to mention actually beating the shit out of them. He's served jail time. He's scum.

It's not going to happen, but I hope McGregor wins.

Edited by BwareDWare94

McGregor is without a doubt winning through 6 rounds

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Regardless of what happens holy shit McGregor. Floyd is clearly going for a KO haven't really seen him throw power punches like that.

Conor was effective early, but he needed more. This is what floyd does, he plays with you, gauges you, then fucks you up down the line or on the decision.

Even knowing that, it looked like Floyd was a little surprised at just how well Conor came out... If you are in conor's corner, you know no matter what you aren't getting to the end,. You aren't going to win a decision against Mayweather. Should have just given 4 rounds of literally every ounce of energy to knock his ass out.

Floyd made it entertaining at least. No running around all night.. Dude was up in Conor's face most of the night, wouldn't back down. Not something you see from Floyd... and at 40 after 2 years off? It was a risky proposition, but one that paid off for everybody.

I agree with McGregor about letting Floyd put him on the ground, though. We knew all along that any chance to give it to Mayweather would be taken, and it was. That fight was too close overall to call in that situation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree with McGregor about letting Floyd put him on the ground, though. We knew all along that any chance to give it to Mayweather would be taken, and it was. That fight was too close overall to call in that situation.

Dude hadn't thrown a punch in like 60 seconds, he was just wobbling around defenseless. He wasn't home anymore. Fight over. Also, like PD was saying, fight wasn't close at all. Judges cards showed a dominant Floyd lead at that point.

Conor was getting worked HARD 3 rounds in a row. Floyd literally let him win the first 3 rounds. That should be obvious. He wanted the fans to get their money's worth. He could have ended it a lot sooner realistically.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Never thought I'd say it but I pretty much agree with Stephen A. Smith on every point on this subject.

This honestly was not as close as it seems. The best shot Connor landed on Floyd was that uppercut, and that honestly didn't seem like it did any damage, at all. All those jabs that actually made contact with Floyd in the first couple of rounds were kitty jabs, and Floyd definitely showed some of his age in the first couple rounds with hiccups. And he was trying to see how many rounds Connor would try to hold on, which is why he only threw like 28 punches in the first 3.

With the way Connor was opening himself up with those light jabs, had this been someone else like triple g, this probably woulda been over in like 2 rounds.

PKgumEo.gif

PKgumEo.gif

Believe it or not, that punch is quite possibly Conors most valuable punch.

• Upvote 1

Americans are truly stupid.

They got paid 100 fucking million to work out on tv. The richest people in this country are actors,politicians, jocks. The most useless things any human can be.

You sound salty as hell. And it wasnt just Americans man.

If it was fixed, why would McGregor lose when everyone involved would've made more money with a rematch if he had won?

• Upvote 1

McG knew he was losing. He knew he was supposed to lose. He just trained to take a beating. They do this fake fight bullshit right in front of your face and you still don't get it? Americans are truly stupid.

They got paid 100 fucking million to work out on tv. The richest people in this country are actors,politicians, jocks. The most useless things any human can be.

Actually the guys who sign their checks are far richer than they are lol Chris Rock has a great bit on it

:edit: I posted the wrong bit but it's the one where he talks about Shaq's money vs. the guy who owns the team and signs his check and how Bill Gates would kill himself if he woke up and had Oprah's money.

Edited by seanbrock

McG knew he was losing. He knew he was supposed to lose. He just trained to take a beating. They do this fake fight bullshit right in front of your face and you still don't get it? Americans are truly stupid.

One of the best boxers ever beat a guy who never boxed before.

Yea, so fucking rigged, guy. Do you really think McGregor had the talent or experience to win? I'll save you the trouble: the answer to both is no.

Even in the rounds he won, what'd he really accomplish against Floyd ? Not much of anything ... lol

I think I lose some brain cells every time I read something you post...

Want instructions to the mute person button? It's hidden in the profile but it's there.

I think we can all agree that Team Phil on TGP are the true losers. :smug:

• Upvote 1

PhilElliot will appreciate this one:

1-185.jpg?resize=576%2C720

• Upvote 2