Sign in to follow this  
ATL_Predator

Top 3 Teams in Each Conference

more marketable? they went of course= mission accomplished.

more marketable ? in other words they dangled them like bait so people would bet in their favor. Another victory for the people with money.

I did cross up but the point remains that Ravens did go to a SB a short time after moving. I still love you Thanny :)

Look, life is chaos. What are the odds that nothing and no one would ever win anything any time "shortly" (fifth year after moving), after something happening?

You crossed up? Your entire point is no good, because you were saying the reason the Ravens won was because they moved 4 years prior, which was completely wrong.

Never seen someone so adamant they are right when they have been dead wrong so often. You'd think constantly missing the mark over and over would teach you something, but I guess not.

The only good thing the Patriots winning did was expose you for the complete fraud that you are, lmao. Keep on predicting things, maybe you'll get one or two things right sometimes.

Edited by Thanatos

You can't prove a negative you complete twat. It's impossible. Prove there is no giant invisible alien hiding behind Saturn. What's that? You can't? All hail the flying spaghetti monster!

You constantly use double standards. "I was wrong about the Pats because in the real world there's no way in hell they should have done that." First, why should they have never done it? They have the best QB in the league and a hell of a WR corps, with a decent defense. A winning formula. Second, you claim to know its not the real world, and yet you predicted they would never make it anyway. Your claim doesn't hold water.

Where were you wrong? LMAO. You were wrong about the Packers and Steelers winning their respective championship games. You said the Patriots would throw the game to the older franchise. You were wrong about the Falcons winning the SB. You were wrong about the Saints making the playoffs. You were wrong about the Vikings and Colts going to the SB- very wrong, they didn't even make the playoffs. I could go on and on. Throwing a shitton of shit at a wall and crowing because a third of it sticks doesn't prove anything. Predict enough things and some of them are bound to happen.

Patriots winning entirely destroys any argument you ever make. You guaranteed they would never make the SB, let alone win it. And since you like gifs so much, let me put this in a way you can understand:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Edited by Thanatos

You are a complete idiot. You can't prove a negative, no. That's a basic rule of logic. Once again, prove there isn't an invisible flying spaghetti monster behind Saturn. You can't, because you're ignoring the basic rules of logic to postulate that question in the first place.

You cannot fucking prove a negative. If your argument only has "prove a negative" to prove its wrong, you have no argument. Using your logic, I can prove anything I want to be true. Prove that the President isn't a lizardman. Prove that Congress isn't a bunch of literal robots who have taken over the world. Prove that we aren't all brains in a vat somewhere behind told what to think, ala the Matrix. Prove that you aren't all imaginary people in my head that I made up. Prove that we're all not dead and this is the afterlife.

You can't prove any of that, because proving a negative is not possible and is only used by complete idiots and sheer trolls. I hope for your sake its the latter, because you are a monumentally stupid person if its the former.

See: "You can't prove he wasn't thinking he was told the defender would lay off the pass for an easy completion."

This makes you even more stupid. You think all the players are in on it too? Jesus Christ. Your IQ must be single digits. I thought you just thought the refs and commissioner/owners were in on it. The players too? That's a massive conspiracy man, requiring a ton of people to stay quiet who would get a bunch of money were they to come out with that.

Sure, they can figure him out, that's why he doesn't go 19-0. They've won 2 SBs in the past three years, aye, but they've also won 2 SBs in the past 7-8 years. He's just that good. There is no defense for the perfect pass and the perfect route.

• Downvote 1

What about all the access we got from All or Nothing? Don't ya think something would slip through if it was all one conspiracy where players didn't try :p

There's really no point to this. You're a brick wall. For the record there have been plenty of boring SB blowouts. But that's how a conspiracy theorist works, you ignore all the evidence that isn't in your favor.

Happy 4th, Phil.

Edited by Thanatos

I don't understand your first sentence? All or nothing is a show?

Yes.

How are you going to judge an entire show without even watching it :laugh:

Something tragic needs to happen in Cleveland so we have a good storyline and a reason to make the Super Bowl.

• Upvote 2