Sign in to follow this  
seanbrock

Eagles Fans: Worst fans in the NFL edition (mostly sean)

Weapon has been saying some disturbing things lately. First he was going around disrespecting Jason Peters. Then he's predicting another Giants/Patriots Super Bowl and now he has declared Deacon Jones the greatest defensive end of all time. I move that his Eagles Fan Card be revoked on grounds treason to the Eagles fan base. What say ye?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I concur.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I guess that makes it official since that's 2 out of the 3 Eagles fans on TGP. I'll vote for Conshy since he's never on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Motion granted, Weapon is now a redskins fan.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How about fuck all you brain dead sheep

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was thinking an intervention, and then years of therapy but the board has decided.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Careless what these clowns think I'm entitled to my own opinion

• Downvote 1

I'm pretty sure we did need a skins fan around here, so the move makes a certain kind of sense.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Careless what these clowns think I'm entitled to my own opinion

Now you're shit talking other Eagles fans? We made the right choice. We need to get a moderator in here to straighten all of this out and change his favorite team.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now you're shit talking other Eagles fans? We made the right choice. We need to get a moderator in here to straighten all of this out and change his favorite team.

They fuck with my shit I'm out

I could be convinced to accept you back as an Eagles fan if you repent for your sins.

While we're at it we can change Sarge back into an Eagles fan. Even after having jumped ship he'd class up that fanbase. And it's not like I need pals--we've been the only Steelers fans for YEARS.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, Philly fans have worked tirelessly for our reputation as a barbaric, hateful fanbase. We don't need anyone trying to class up it up.

While we're at it we can change Sarge back into an Eagles fan. Even after having jumped ship he'd class up that fanbase. And it's not like I need pals--we've been the only Steelers fans for YEARS.

Hen is a Steelers fan. You want to be alone with him?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hen is a Steelers fan. You want to be alone with him?

Hen not being a Steelers fan was the point of my post, dummy.

• Upvote 2

Zack you're a mean spirited fuck. lol

Weapon, on the bright side, at least you won't have to associate with Sean or people who throw batteries at players or snowballs at Santa or Flyers fans. :smug:

Weapon, on the bright side, at least you won't have to associate with Sean or people who throw batteries at players or snowballs at Santa or Flyers fans. :smug:

Like Ive said there whacko and the Eagles fans on this. Board are worse than the ones on the EMB

Yeah like this one Eagles fan who keeps going around trying to say Dak Prescott sucks :yao:

I hate Dallas.... a lot. Yeah we'll go with a lot but even I have to admit the dude played lights out last year.

Oh and there's also the fact that the only other person besides yourself who voted for Deacon Jones n that dumbass poll of yours is a Bears fan who voted for Deacon because Reggie was a Packer. There's also the fact that a Giants fan of over 30 years ALSO said Reggie is the greatest DE ever and that the fact that there was even a discussion was hilarious.

Edited by seanbrock
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

at least he got the thread title right :lol:

Eagles fans don't need fake crowd noise pumped into their stadium bud and we're not comprised of a bunch of pussy bandwagon fans so sit down and stfu pepperoni nips.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Like Ive said there whacko and the Eagles fans on this. Board are worse than the ones on the EMB

I thought there whacko was way better than the EMB's.