Sign in to follow this  
Vin

Texans' rookie D'Onta Foreman arrested

Texans third-round RB D'Onta Foreman was arrested for marijuana possession and unlawful carrying of a weapon in Austin early Sunday morning.
A call was placed to University of Texas Police at 12:24 AM and Foreman was booked into Travis County Jail at 3 AM. Six other male suspects were cited and released on charges of marijuana possession, while Foreman is still being held on $4,500 bail. Foreman won last year's Doak Walker Award, given annually to college football's top running back. Particularly after Foreman reported to the team out of shape, his chances of making a 2017 impact are fast diminishing. Jul 16 - 1:17 PM

The attorney for D'Onta Foreman released a statement regarding Foreman's arrest on Sunday afternoon disputing charges of an unlawful firearm and stating Foreman did not possess marijuana.
The attorney, Chip Lewis, claims Foreman broke no laws. "This legal handgun was recently purchased by D'Onta and registered in his name," Lewis' statement reads. "The handgun was properly secured inside his vehicle as required by Texas law. A passenger in D'Onta's vehicle was in possession of marijuana. D'Onta did not use or possess the marijuana." Lewis also said Foreman will take a urine test to prove that he wasn't smoking weed. Jul 16 - 3:36 PM

lmao me for taking this guy in the TGP mock draft at the end of the third.

How fucking damn stupid can you be. Sheesh.

• Upvote 1

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/12282/donta-foreman

Texans rookie RB D'Onta Foreman tested negative for marijuana.

Foreman was arrested for marijuana possession and unlawful carrying of a weapon in Austin last Sunday. His attorney has been trying to clear his name since, though this doesn't change much in his legal situation. Foreman has been trending in the wrong direction after reporting to rookie camp out of shape. He'll enter training camp behind Lamar Miller and Alfred Blue.

Hopefully this is an eye-opener for him on who he has in his social circle now that he's a pro football player. I doubt Blue beats him out in training camp. I've actually met Foreman before as I called one of his last HS football games back in the day. He seemed like a good guy. Hope he stays out of the news from here on out.

How does he not have a legal gun in Texas? Lol I didn't even know they had gun laws.