Sign in to follow this  
ATL_Predator

Lucky Whitehead's dog being held for ransom money

Cowboys wide receiver Lucky Whitehead wants his dog back.

In a post on Instagram on Sunday, Whitehead revealed that his dog Blitz has been stolen and is being held for ransom. Whitehead explained that a friend of his was watching Blitz while Whitehead was out of town when someone broke into the house and took the dog.

“Whomever stole Blitz has contacted my phone numerous times, demanding ransom money,” Whitehead wrote. “I strongly advise you to stop and return my boy safely before it gets any worse!”

Whitehead closed by asking for any information people might have about the dog and we hope there’s a happy ending for Whitehead and Blitz before too much time passes.

Per PFT

920x920.jpg

What kind of dumb motherfucker steals a football player's dog. Steals anyone's dog? Fucking garbage ass human being.

Not so lucky.

Not so lucky.

So he got his dog back...

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/07/18/dallas-cowboys-lucky-whitehead-says-stolen-dog-is-home-safely.html

Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Lucky Whitehead was reunited with his pit bull, Blitz, early Tuesday, a day after Whitehead said burglars took the dog and demanded a $10,000 ransom.

"Look who made it home safely!!!" Whitehead posted on Snapchat with a short video of his dog. "THANKS EVERYONE.”

The reunion came nearly 24 hours after Whitehead first broke the news on Instagram that his dog had been stolen.

Whitehead said a friend was taking care of Blitz last Sunday while Whitehead was out of town, when someone broke into his house to steal the pitbull.

"Whomever stole Blitz has contacted my phone numerous times, demanding ransom money," Whitehead wrote.

Whitehead told FOX 4 Dallas he was convinced this happened to him because he plays for the Dallas Cowboys and whoever stole the dog was trying to mess with his head.

“It's sickening,” he told FOX 4 before Blitz had been recovered. “It's killing me just because I wasn't there to protect him. It's just hard.”

Whitehead said he received phone calls demanding he "cut a check" if he wanted to get Blitz back alive, but he refused to pay $10,000 without first getting proof the pitbull was okay. It was not clear Tuesday if he had made any payment.

The Cowboys star has had the 16-week-old puppy for less than two months, but said he's spent a lot of his offseason with him. He has also created an Instagram account for the pup, including photos of the dog in superhero costumes and a Cowboys shirt.

The 25-year-old Whitehead tried to get detectives on the case, but they were unable to trace the dognapper's phone. Whitehead said he suspects the heist was "an inside job" and plans to talk to some people close to him.

but then...

Cowboys WR Lucky Whitehead was charged with petty larceny in Virginia last month, and missed a July court date.
Whitehead is accused of stealing less than $200 worth of goods from a convenience store. He has another hearing on Aug. 10. It's yet another off-the-field headache for the Cowboys, but we know how they handle those. Whitehead is unlikely to face a team-imposed suspension. His lawyer will likely somehow clear up the missed court date kerfuffle. A core special teamer and gadget player, Whitehead touched the ball 13 times last season. Jul 24 - 2:15 PM

Cowboys waived WR Lucky Whitehead.
Charged with petty larceny in Virginia last month, Whitehead then missed a court date. His agent denies Whitehead was even in Virginia when the incident allegedly took place, but the Cowboys are taking a stand. (For once.) Though we're not sure this one is truly deserved considering all the shenanigans the Dallas organization has allowed over the years. Whitehead is a bottom-roster player. Jul 24 - 6:53 PM

but then...

All charges stemming from ex-Cowboys WR/KR Lucky Whitehead's petty larceny case have been dropped.
This is going to be a bad look for the Cowboys, who immediately cut Whitehead when news of the (false) accusation broke. The warrant for Whitehead's arrest was "rescinded" when Virginia police discovered they "had the wrong guy." Whitehead was a largely-ineffective gadget player/special teamer, anyway, but you can be sure the media is going to let the Cowboys have it, particularly in light of their unflinching stance that Ezekiel Elliott is innocent of multiple far-more-sinister alleged crimes. Jul 25 - 11:43 AM

:welp:

lol Dallas

The Cowboys have no plans to re-sign free agent WR/KR Lucky Whitehead even though his petty larceny arrest was the result of mistaken identity.

"We made a decision," executive vice president Stephen Jones said. "We're moving on." Jones talks like Whitehead did something wrong, which he didn't. It appears the Cowboys were simply looking for a reason to cut Whitehead. It's an extremely poor look, one that will become all the more absurd the next time the Cowboys pass on disciplining a player for an off-the-field incident.

:yao:

• Upvote 1

I hope he sues them and gets PAID. NFLPA, I'm looking at you.

Edited by seanbrock
  • Upvote 1

I hope he sues them and gets PAID. NFLPA, I'm looking at you.

At will employment means you can be fired for any reason, including no reason

Yeah I realize that but he is a member of a Union which I'm sure gives him some room to work. Maybe not in Texas though ha

What a blast at social events you must be.

First off, Turry was busting your balls, not making assumptions about you or anything else. Sometimes you think too much. What would the motivation be for lying about this? There are such things as coincidences and I'm pretty sure Lucky Whitehead is not a member of the Illuminati. Lol

I am. I actually interact with people and my sense of humor is fantastic. See that? you are basing everything you think you know about my life from a few words on a screen. Life and people are far more complex.Its just one small facet about me.

I know reality is too hard for most people to take after being spoon fed falsehoods for life.

but the older you get,the more youll actually start thinking.

Is that you mraven?

Is that you mraven?

Don't you ever disrespect my man like that...

I didn't realize MRaven was your sugar daddy...

• Upvote 2

I didn't realize MRaven was your sugar daddy...

What can I say...

I enjoy old, fat, hairy, sassy white men :wub:

What can I say...

I enjoy old, fat, hairy, sassy white men :wub:

I fit 5 of these 6 things. You want to suck me off too?

He's lacking in sass.

More like a young fat hairy sassy white man