BwareDWare94

Chester Bennington Commits Suicide

Dead at 41 via suicide :(. I imagine it was just the perfect storm of having a close friend and idol commit suicide in Chris Cornell and his own band releasing an album that fans wouldn't accept because it was so bad. There are few things harder than universal rejection of your art.

RIP Chester, you'll be remembered by many.

Nostalgic band for people our age. I'll always remember this song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ87793QXes

God damn what a douche, he had 6 fucking kids. What an asshole.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Heartbreaking...RIP to Chester.

I nearly committed suicide listening to his music.

• Upvote 1

I nearly committed suicide listening to his music.

Solid, very solid.

Six kids... Terrible.

Well I guess that new album didn't work out so well.....

Didn't even realize it was Chris' birthday today. That can't be a coincidence.

Whew.

Makes me glad I didn't make a thread about CC.

Whew.

Makes me glad I didn't make a thread about CC.

Well seriously though. If i told you i had called a person i knew who one day, who out of nowhere left his wife and 6 kids an asshole, would you object ? The thing is though he left his wife and kids worse off with all the mental issues they will have in the future.

Is it wrong to say because he is dead? Ig so, why ? To me that just makes him a dead asshole. I actually value your feedback on this one. I dont see where what i said is fucked up. Now i know ther are dudes on here who are oversensitive who will hate it, but such is life.

• Downvote 1

Weapon, blots, and Sparty negged this... fucking loser pussies. :yao:

100% agreed, though. Extremely selfish and cowardly.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If you are conscious enough to be aware of your many reasons to live, suicide is selfish, period.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The important thing is that you've all found a way to show that you're superior.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The important thing is that you've all found a way to show that you're superior.

You're god damn right I am superior. As is every other man on this board who owns his shit when shit gets hard and keeps on going. As is every other man who would not abandon his kids in the most selfish and cowardly way possible.

Neg away bitches lol. Seriously, it makes me feel better.

You're god damn right I am superior. As is every other man on this board who owns his shit when shit gets hard and keeps on going. As is every other man who would not abandon his kids in the most selfish and cowardly way possible.

Neg away bitches lol. Seriously, it makes me feel better.

I've been getting negged for saying suicide is selfish for years. You have some catching up to do. I'm definitely aware of the mental anguish that usually goes with suicide. I've had a family member take a shotgun into the woods behind his house and blow his brains out.

It sucks. Like I said, I understand (or try to) the other sid3 of it, but that doesn't change that it's a very selfish thing to do.

• Upvote 2

Cool. You've really shown him.

I've been getting negged for saying suicide is selfish for years. You have some catching up to do. I'm definitely aware of the mental anguish that usually goes with suicide. I've had a family member take a shotgun into the woods behind his house and blow his brains out.

It sucks. Like I said, I understand (or try to) the other sid3 of it, but that doesn't change that it's a very selfish thing to do.

Bottom line, it is a two way street. I am obviously sad but at the same time I still feel it is a cowardly thing to do.

Bottom line, it is a two way street. I am obviously sad but at the same time I still feel it is a cowardly thing to do.

Oh ya, I think that's the thing you have to remember. Totally agree.

The point isn't whether there's a selfishness to suicide or not. I'd argue that there definitely is, though you can't be surprised that someone who is suicidal isn't thinking about things super rationally.

The point is this holier-than-thou approach to shit on him is based not out of concern for him or his family, it's just a chance to feel good about being contrarian and to "tell it like it is." It's using his family as a prop for your own ego.

The point isn't whether there's a selfishness to suicide or not. I'd argue that there definitely is, though you can't be surprised that someone who is suicidal isn't thinking about things super rationally.

The point is this holier-than-thou approach to shit on him is based not out of concern for him or his family, it's just a chance to feel good about being contrarian and to "tell it like it is." It's using his family as a prop for your own ego.

Ohhhhhhh is this one of those liberal things where your opinion or those that agree with you get to say there opinion.

Or is at yet again where you get to tell mewhat i think and argue that ?

How arrogant is it to think you know peoples opinions.

No it's one of those "stop being a transparent asshole" things.

From what I've heard over the past 24 hours his wife was not the most supportive at all.

No it's one of those "stop being a transparent asshole" things.

Sooooo....yeah....it is a liberal thing. Got it, that's all you had to say. I am sorry for your microaggression triggering.