Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Ben Shapiro

I laughed at the notion that Shapiro is vastly different from Milo. They aren't lol. I definitely agree that Milo is more abrasive at times , but uh... yeah, that's really it. Lol.

With that said, I don't mind him. I don't listen to him all the time or anything but when I have, I felt he was mostly rationale. And just like Milo will , they will get in a debate with someone or do an interview... drop real facts, and instead of debating the person across from them (usually somebody representing the left train of thought) just resorts to emotional scare tactics.

You disagree with me ?

*gasp*... how could you not care about those black people? You hate the gays !!! Why aren't you for equality?

It's really ridiculous. Lol

Although if you want to really listen to somebody interesting with an awesome perspective -- listen to Joe Rogan. Dude rocks.

Edited by Olenna4Ever

I agree with blots on breitbart, mostly. Breitbart is nothing more than a neo-nazi site masquerading as a news organization. Generally speaking, the people who contribute to it are of the same ilk.

Shapiro, however, I respect immensely. He and I have differing viewpoints on a lot of things, but he actually uses logic and reasoning and rarely tries to appeal to emotion. I saw a debate between him and Casus from The Young Turks, (leftist YT channel), and Shapiro absolutely destroyed him.

I wish more conservatives were like him rather than the Trump-lite variety, (omg scary immigrants, etc.).

I posted the Rogan/Shapiro podcast for a reason. Their thinking lines up quite a lot.

I agree with Shapiro quite often but by god is The Daily Wire disappointing.

Edited by BwareDWare94

I agree with blots on breitbart, mostly. Breitbart is nothing more than a neo-nazi site masquerading as a news organization. Generally speaking, the people who contribute to it are of the same ilk.

Shapiro, however, I respect immensely. He and I have differing viewpoints on a lot of things, but he actually uses logic and reasoning and rarely tries to appeal to emotion. I saw a debate between him and Casus from The Young Turks, (leftist YT channel), and Shapiro absolutely destroyed him.

I wish more conservatives were like him rather than the Trump-lite variety, (omg scary immigrants, etc.).

He's so much more intelligent than the usual conservative. He's never stumped by a question, and I don't think I've ever seen him lose a debate. He destroyed Cenk Uygur at Politicon. It was hilarious.

I started watching that Shapiro interview... he's literally talking about Blots. lol

• Upvote 2

I started watching that Shapiro interview... he's literally talking about Blots. lol

I didn't realize I was that well known.

Cenk Ugyr and Anna Kasparian are clowns. They do good work with the whole Wolf-Pac thing but they're just so insufferable in their arrogance. Jordan Cheriton is the man though.

I completely believe there is a natural basis for transgenderism. There is a biological basis for literally every thought, feeling, and perception that every single person has. I don't even think being transgender is unnatural; frankly, a person identifying as another gender is literally of no concern to me. I will admit, though, that I just don't understand why it's so important to be labeled the correct way.

If gender truly is a social construct, then it's meaningless - more of a role that people are expected to fill. No one is the same. Every single person responds to their unique environment in a unique way; no one will ever respond to the same stimuli in the same fashion. The variance that is guaranteed in the development of the brain (seriously, no two brains will ever process the same stimuli with the exact same efficiency or outcome) means that everyone is their own individual person. So why is it so important to suddenly decide that who they ended up as a person needs a label? Again, just something I don't understand.

I watched a bit of that JRE with Shapiro, and I completely agree regarding identity politics. It's beyond annoying to have my opinion called into question because I'm a white male; it has happened plenty of times, and the most prominent case from my memory is when I literally took a WGSST class and was shut down as soon as I said, "I don't think the tendency to have white protagonists is malicious in any way, shape, or form". It's ridiculous. People are more complex than their gender, sexuality, religion, or ethnicity. I don't pretend to know what it's like to get through life as a black person, but in return I expect people to not sit there and tell me how to cope with psychosis or suicidal intentions. The fact that people are broken down into cis/trans, gay/straight/bi, white/black/latino/asian, etc. is beyond hypocritical and is the exact opposite of what we need. Society needs to recognize that these classifiers - ethnicity, religion, mental health, gender, and sexuality among others - do NOT decide everything about a person. First and foremost, they are an individual who has unique reactions to unique stimuli. We should approach every new person as an individual whom we don't know, because truthfully we know close to nothing about the people we encounter.

Edited by OSUViking
  • Upvote 1

This is how I literally think of Blots social interaction on the day to day.

When he wakes up and realizes he is a white male:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfqAkUXKT5Y

His reaction to the horrifying reality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OOJH4BrUMU

Edited by Omerta
  • Upvote 2

There's nothing wrong with being a white male. Just being racist/sexist/transphobic/homphobic.

The second one hits close to home, but it has nothing to do with my race or gender.

There's nothing wrong with being a white male. Just being racist/sexist/transphobic/homphobic.

That's the thing, there's "nothing wrong" with being a white male and yet their opinions are often dismissed by SJWs (I hate the term but don't know a better one) simply because they are a white male. To many people, growing up white and growing up middle class basically means that they had an easy life with no tribulations or difficulties. It's a bit ridiculous. You can say "so long as you're not racist/sexist/transphobic/homophobic, it's fine to be a white male" all you want, but people are just going to take that as "if you don't strictly adhere to what I define to be acceptable, it's not ok that you're a white male".

• Upvote 2

I've always imagined Blots looking just like Jonah Hill

Nah, I don't have curly enough hair.

I've always imagined Blots looking just like Jonah Hill

Peep the sig

• Upvote 1

I go on dating sites to try and get some easy pussy from time to time and it always amuses me to see women on there who say they're gender fluid or queer or whatever but they clearly identify as women. They're looking to fuck and date men mostly, they dress like women, wear make up and jewelry but feel the need to lie about their identity because they're liberal. It's pretty liberating to fuck them and then never talk to them again I must say.

edit: the always want you to choke them and degrade them too lol yay feminism hahahaha

Edited by seanbrock

I go on dating sites to try and get some easy pussy from time to time and it always amuses me to see women on there who say they're gender fluid or queer or whatever but they clearly identify as women. They're looking to fuck and date men mostly, they dress like women, wear make up and jewelry but feel the need to lie about their identity because they're liberal. It's pretty liberating to fuck them and then never talk to them again I must say.

edit: the always want you to choke them and degrade them too lol yay feminism hahahaha

gay-seal-meme.jpg

• Upvote 2

I actually did listen to that entire Shapiro interview. When he starts talking about transgenders though it did make me a little uncomfortable. He tried so hard to make a stand and make a point of not calling transgendered people by their appropriate pronouns... For example, he claimed he would never call Caitlyn Jenner "she", even though he fumbled multiple times in the interview and definitely wanted / was about to call her she. He said the same thing about Laverne Cox but DID just come out and say she.. His brain is unconsciously referring to these people using their correct pronouns yet he has to act tough and like he is all offended that Bruce Jenner is now a woman and wants to be called a she.. So yeah, that seemed really faked / played up to me.

Calling Laverne Cox a she doesn't put Ben Shapiro out .. it doesn't hurt him or mean anything other than you have a little respect for the transgender community.

I don't really get why he feels so strongly (or pretends to) about that subject. Seems really pointless to me.

Mostly everything else though was really good.

Most likely because transgender is a hot topic and having a controversial take is profitable.

• Upvote 1

He just wants to do his best to look like the rational guy who uses science and facts, even if it's at the expense of feelings. You can still disagree and call people by their pronouns.

I guess, but he's not a scientist, likely doesn't have all the facts and is at least half way talking out of his ass. I'm admittedly transphobic. I think it's fucking disgusting but I really don't understand the science behind it and there are opposing view points to it. Of course chromosomes determine sex, but right now a large portion of the scientific community seems to believe that gender and sex are separate. Ben Shapiro is just as qualified to give his opinion as anyone else is but it really probably doesn't mean much.

Ben Shapiro is a political columnist. He's a commentator. He gets paid by how many people view his opinions, not whether they agree or disagree with his opinions. It's basically the same thing as Skip Bayless. The guy is a caricature of himself to the public for his own profit. Maybe Shapiro isn't to the same degree as Bayless but I feel as though the comparison is still there.

Sex is biology. Gender itself is just a social construct we've created for each sex. Blue for boys, getting their hands dirty, liking trucks and shit like that. Pink for girls, dolls and makeup and all that other shit. Gender is the assumptions we apply to the sex, not necessarily the sex itself. Gender isn't even real.

But that doesn't mean that your sex isn't determined by your biology, by your chromosomes. Just throw the word gender out the window.,

At the end of the day it's just a word, which is also made up. Who the fuck cares? If people aren't arguing what your sex is and just want to be called something different whatever. I don't agree with it, I think it's disgusting but at the end of the day it's just a word and really not even worth the breath wasted to discuss.

• Upvote 1

I think Shapiro feels it's dangerous to allow people to construct their own perceived reality...that isn't even actual reality. It's dangerous to offer so much rope. People will only want more.