BwareDWare94

Dress Rehearsal Reaction Thread

I didn't watch a snap but have been watching highlights. I enjoyed seeing Wentz's TD drive. Also, it looks like Chicago could experience exactly what Dallas did last year--a rookie going ham in the preseason, only this time Mike Glennon is no Tony Romo so John Fox should make the right decision.

• Upvote 1

I want them both to suck so I can grind you up for being a shitty arm chair scout lol

• Upvote 1

I'd rather suck the dried shit out of Chewbacca's ass fur than watch these horrible games! And if you think I'm trying to be funny, I'm not. I'm dead serious. DEAD. FUCKIN'. SERIOUS.

• Upvote 1

Reaction to last night:

Wentz looks awesome with real receivers.

That Eagles defense didn't look great in base sets but it's pretty obvious they'll be quite good.

Jay Cutler is so much better than Ryan Tannehill it's fucking hilarious. The Dolphins are a playoff team without a doubt if they stay healthy.

The Jags would be idiots to start Henne over Bortles. You know what Henne is. Bortles just needs to calm the hell down and let his natural talent take over. He's pressing way too much. Go out and sling it.

Reaction to 8/25:

Edited by BwareDWare94
  • Upvote 2

Yeah I think Cutler is going to have a good year with Gase. They worked well together before and that offense is just fucking loaded with weapons. Maybe I'm putting too much faith in Adam Case but I really think he's one of the best young coaches in the game right now.

Packers Oline.. Yikes. I mean, it was the Broncos but sitll.

we have so many good WRs... Gonna suck to have to cut these guys.

Oakland gonna make the Vikings look foolish for using CP84 so sparingly

Yeah I think Cutler is going to have a good year with Gase. They worked well together before and that offense is just fucking loaded with weapons. Maybe I'm putting too much faith in Adam Case but I really think he's one of the best young coaches in the game right now.

If the offensive line can keep Cutler alive, I can see this working out well for the season.

Our defense blows donkey dick and it will continue to do so until fucking Ken Norton is taken out.

Our offense will keep up with anybody. Offense can field matchup problems everywhere on that side of the ball.

Our ST'ers need a fucking boot to the head. All the stupid penalties and missed coverages concerns me.

The Raiders need Marshawn Lynch to give them one more good year because it would definitely help them sit on leads a little in the second half of games and try to help out that defense.

If the offensive line can keep Cutler alive, I can see this working out well for the season.

Is this really a good thing though? Are the Fins a SB threat with Cutler? I don't see it. So all he's going to do is fuck up their draft position, making it harder to get an actual young QB to take the reigns.

Interesting note from last season:

8 of the 12 playoff teams won their third preseason game (Dolphins, Patriots, Giants, Steelers, Packers, Texans, Chiefs, and Seahawks)

another two lost to other playoff teams (Falcons lost to Dolphins, Cowboys lost to Seahawks)

meaning that only two of last year's 12 playoff teams lost their week 3 preseason games to non-playoff teams (Raiders lost to Titans and Lions lost to Ravens)

I'm not sure that this means anything, and I have no idea whether the trend goes further than last season, but I found it interesting

Brissett was 28/39 for 341 yards, 4 passing TDs, and 1 rushing TD last night. Time for the Jags or some other bum ass team to hand over a 1st rounder.