Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Oh Phillipe...

I get it. Right now, it is cool to hate Phil. That said, in my opinion this is getting a little ridiculous. What would we ban him for, and I use we extremely Loosely considering I have no ownership, Authority, or investment in this website. So really what I meant to ask, is what would JD and / or vin ban him for? Lying on the internet? Welching on a bet?

Don't get me wrong those probably aren't great ways to win over crowds, as most of you would assume by reading this thread. That being said, Phil has never really given a shit about whether or not people like him and or have friends on here. Is there anything in the rules against lying, because I think, to some extent the overwhelming majority of people on the internet lie. Does that make it right? No, of course not. Would you really consider that something worthy of banning someone over?

Edited by Omerta

I get it. Right now, it is cool to hate Phil. That said, in my opinion this is getting a little ridiculous. What would we ban him for, and I use we extremely Loosely considering I have no ownership, Authority, or investment in this website. So really what I meant to ask, is what would JD and / or vin ban him for? Lying on the internet? Welching on a bet?

Don't get me wrong those probably aren't great ways to win over crowds, as most of you would assume by reading this thread. That being said, Phil has never really given a shit about whether or not people like him and or have friends on here. Is there anything in the rules against lying, because I think, to some extent the overwhelming majority of people on the internet lie. Does that make it right? No, of course not. Would you really consider that something worthy of banning someone over?

At least someone gets it. I know a lot of you get all wrapped up in the internet, but I don't really give a shit. 2017 especially has been very good to me with having a great job (and no Zack, I haven't worked in a restaurant in 2 years) and getting several raises since January, and I'm coming off a sick Labor Day wknd in Los Angeles. I come on here to bullshit, talk some football, get a couple TGP'ers worked up... that's it. You (the TGP community) don't personally know my life, nor do I know any of your lives. So I don't really give a fuck, it's that simple lol.

How about scamming another user?

Scamming? You're acting like I stole money or goods from blots. Get over yourself.

And let's be fair... blots didn't even make a thread leading up to the fight. He saved the screenshot and posted it after the fact once the fight was over... a weasel Jew move which I'm not really surprised by, but okay. Not to mention, I was hammered drinking that night and pretty much forgot all about that exchange (it was in fucking early April... the fight wasn't even finalized until June). Blots is gonna get his money... I was actually intending on paying him this weekend, but now that blots and you guys are being little cunts about it, I'm now more inclined to wait until Hanukkah to Paypal him his 50 bucks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

I paid you 50 bucks immediately when we bet. You owe somebody. Pay up

• Upvote 1

a weasel Jew move

1ab2699358d426f7a226f0.22661491_edit_img

• Upvote 1

Only on the internet will you find people rag on someone who owes money to somebody else. :laugh:

Edited by Sparty

So glad that Walmart has given you multiple raises.

Good one, bro! 10/10 knee slapper.

What other clever gems do you have up your sleeve?

Good one, bro! 10/10 knee slapper.

What other clever gems do you have up your sleeve?

Thanks, brah. Worked real hard on it. Thought it was as good as your midwest slight.

A weasel Jew move but your sorry ass can't cough up $50? A fucking homeless man could pay that. :yao:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Because Phil has done bets with other users and then demanded those who have lost to pay up. So him not paying up when he's on the losing end for once is a rather dick move.

BLUE had said when we had our bet that if the loser didn't pay up they would be banned, that is why people are assuming that is the punishment for welching on a bet.

Edited by Thanatos
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A weasel Jew move but your sorry ass can't cough up $50? A fucking homeless man could pay that. :yao:

I can, but I think I'll put that $50 towards a juicy ribeye steak instead... or maybe a twin lobster. When's Hanukkah begin? That's when I'll pay blots.

Because Phil has done bets with other users and then demanded those who have lost to pay up. So him not paying up when he's on the losing end for once is a rather dick move.

BLUE had said when we had our bet that if the loser didn't pay up they would be banned, that is why people are assuming that is the punishment for welching on a bet.

So that would say more about him wouldnt it? Sure its a dick move, but what is your leverage ? Banning him from people he obviously does not care about ?

I think its silly, but alas mob rules.

Edited by Omerta

I can, but I think I'll put that $50 towards a juicy ribeye steak instead... or maybe a twin lobster. When's Hanukkah begin? That's when I'll pay blots.

That's some pretty big spending for a guy who lost his life savings on MayMac. Your momma paying for your five star dinner? Or will you tell your Tinder date to cough up the money?

Edited by Chernobyl426

So that would say more about him wouldnt it? Sure its a dick move, but what is your leverage ? Banning him from people he obviously does not care about ?

I think its silly, but alas mob rules.

So you would say to just do nothing?

The rules were stated for bets earlier, he breaks the rules, and then the consequences that are supposed to happen don't happen?

That's some pretty big spending for a guy who lost his life savings on MayMac. Your momma paying for your five star dinner? Or will you tell your Tinder date to cough up the money?

IMG_2215_zpstka2nyrk.jpg

That was in Malibu the following Saturday after the fight which I apparently lost my entire life savings on. Also hit up spots like Mastro's Ocean Club, Nobu, and 71 Above. Top tier... google them. And it was a solo trip so everything was on my dime. Tough life.

Lol what? That looks like a pic you'll see on a menu, it even has the restaurant logo on it, lol.

Lol what? That looks like a pic you'll see on a menu, it even has the restaurant logo on it, lol.

That's not the restaurant logo, that's the snapchat filter for the PCH. The restaurant is called Moonshadows.

So just so we're all clear:

Phil comes in here, brags about how much money he has because he was able to go on a trip to Los Angeles and go to some nice restaurants, calls me a "Jew Weasel," and refuses to pay up a measly $50 to a charity. I'm not stupid. I get that he's never actually going to just pay it. I just want it all clear.

• Upvote 1

Did this loser ever pay up, blots?

Did this loser ever pay up, blots?

Of course not.