Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

First Responders Refuse to Hold Flag for Browns

Also, since you brought up Jay Cutler, Adam Gase was his OC in Chicago the year Cutler looked the best he's ever looked.

Why on earth would a HC not prefer a guy he at least thinks can play well if he's coaching him over a mediocre QB with no familiarity with him at all? Truly, it must be because Adam Gase is just trying to stay out of politics.

Also, since you brought up Jay Cutler, Adam Gase was his OC in Chicago the year Cutler looked the best he's ever looked.

Why on earth would a HC not prefer a guy he at least thinks can play well if he's coaching him over a mediocre QB with no familiarity with him at all? Truly, it must be because Adam Gase is just trying to stay out of politics.

This post aged well.

Oh dear god, why did I look in this thread?

I dunno but you didn't have to post either.

People don't really listen to each other these days, they are too busy trying to be "right".

Other than you favre. You always listen to all arguments before coming to the conclusion that the conservatives are right on literally every single issue except gay marriage and weed.

Other than you favre. You always listen to all arguments before coming to the conclusion that the conservatives are right on literally every single issue except gay marriage and weed.

Guess that puts me two topics ahead of you... Hey look! I'm winning.

I for one, am all for gay marrying my weed.

• Upvote 1

The flag is meaningless. Nobody is dying for anyone's freedom and have not for quite some time. You know what makes this country great? The fucking constitution. The right to voice your opinion and protest makes this country great. Maybe a bunch of rich white guys silencing the voice of their employee's would make this country great and I'm wrong though.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

The flag is meaningless. Nobody is dying for anyone's freedom and have not for quite some time. You know what makes this country great? The fucking constitution. The right to voice your opinion and protest makes this country great. Maybe a bunch of rich white guys silencing the voice of their employee's would make this country great and I'm wrong though.

Its meaningless to you, it means a lot to others.

Edited by Omerta

Ignorance is bliss, isn't it Sean?

​I will say two things here about your first two statements. Because I disagree with the first but agree with the second. The flag's meaning is up to the individual. It's why I hate hearing people bitch and declare that it represents our troops and freedom and what not, while that can the meaning to some, it doesn't mean that's what it means to everyone. No one person gets to decide the flag's meaning. I personally get no meaning from the flag at all, but I won't call it meaningless because it's everything to others.

​The whole soldiers dying for freedom thing is a tough topic to discuss with some people, and I won't get into too much detail because this isn't the right forum to discuss it, but the actions of our military have been questionable for a long time and seem to have more to do with strengthening our power over the world than defending the freedom of our citizens, and I think centralized banks are kind of in the middle of this but again this is a discussion for another forum.

I partly agree with some of what you said but that first sentence is far up there in terms of stupidity. The flag represents much more than the military, including the CONSTITUTION. I will say this though: playing the anthem during non-international sporting events = redundant.

"I pledge allegiance

To the Flag

Of the United States of America

And to the Republic

For which it stands

One Nation

Under God

With Liberty and Justice For All."

How can you be against protesting the flag ceremony? This what the flag stands for but right now there is not Liberty and Justice for all. Only for the rich and a little more so for white people.