Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Week 4 Reaction

Being a Vikings fan sucks.

Carson Wentz had a shitty statline today but had one of his best games as a pro. He threw many great passes with only one or two mistakes. Also, they flat out need to encourage him to run more. Dude is fast when he cuts loose.

The Broncos defense at home is one of the best we've ever seen. Incredible

I wonder how long the Rams can sustain their offensive output. I'm curious to see the first Rams/Seahawks matchup

Being a Vikings fan sucks.

Carson Wentz had a shitty statline today but had one of his best games as a pro. He threw many great passes with only one or two mistakes. Also, they flat out need to encourage him to run more. Dude is fast when he cuts loose.

The Broncos defense at home is one of the best we've ever seen. Incredible

I wonder how long the Rams can sustain their offensive output. I'm curious to see the first Rams/Seahawks matchup

He absolutely did. His decision making was good and he was so much more consistent with his footwork and accuracy against a pretty good pass rush. He didn't make every throw but nobody does. His deep ball in particular looked much improved.

The Texans finally have a QB for the first time In their existence. Very Well done. :yep:

How quickly we all forget Matt Schaub. Dude was legit for like 3-4 years or so.

For the Bucs...

Good
-Jameis Winston. First 300 yard, 3 TD game of his career and huge bounceback from the poor performance in Minnesota.
​-Jacquizz Rodgers. With Doug Martin's suspension ending after this game, Quizz had his first 100 yard all purpose game of the season.
​-O.J. Howard. First career TD, even though it was a busted assignment I'll show him the love.
​-Gerald McCoy. Blew up the Giants' run game throughout the day. We need some edge rushing though.
​-Brent Grimes. How nice it was to have him back, last week's game showed how valuable he is.

Bad
-Pass rush. Despite the Giants having one of the league's worst O-lines, Eli went into the locker room with a clean jersey. However, he also went into the locker room with his first career loss to the Bucs.
​-The Jameis/DeSean chemistry. It's just not there, DeSean can beat his guy but Jameis is struggling to put the ball in the right spot. They need to get on the same page.
​-Nick Folk. How hard is it to find someone who can make some fucking kicks?

Pats are gonna win the Super Bowl with the worst defense ever aren't they?

Edited by Vin