Sign in to follow this  
Vin

Kaep files collusion grievance

Arm strength, tons and tons of arm strength. That and he has a better deep ball. Keeps his eyes down field until the last possible moment.

Edited by Omerta

So he throws deep passes with no accuracy whatsoever?

Ok I can see how he's more like the starter.

Is Kaep demanding some ridiculous contract? Boomer Esiason was on a local radio show where they were talking about the Packers potential to sign him and Boomer said that Colins demands are too ridiculous to even consider .

I definitely wouldnt sign him for much, if anything higher than the vet minimum lol

When the Seahawks didn't sign him, Pete Carroll said money wasn't the issue.

When the Seahawks didn't sign him, Pete Carroll said money wasn't the issue.

Perhaps for the Seahawks. But if hes demanding more the minimum , I dont blame teams looking at potentially lesser players who will come cheaper

So he throws deep passes with no accuracy whatsoever?

Ok I can see how he's more like the starter.

He has a better deep ball than Kaep.

Yes. I suppose you're right. When you're used to the shitty play of Joe Flacco you want a backup who is shitty in the same way rather than someone who is competent playing a bit differently.

Or for offensive continuity...whichever suits your narrative man. There was no grand conspiracy from the Ravens.

Also Joe Flacco being ass, does not really prove a conspiracy. It actually has nothing to do with the point.

Edited by Omerta

It's basically an admission that Kaep is better than the starter. Regardless, if the signing didn't happen because they didn't feel like it was a good football decision, that means the narrative of "Kaep doesn't want to play anymore" is bullshit. Which, if you recall, is what I was arguing against in the first place.

I dis agree he is better than Flacco, especially in a play action offense predicated on the deep ball. You do, which is fine, it doesnt make either of us right or wrong.

I think him filing this suit is him saying he is done playing. If not he is a fucking idiot beyond comprehension. Nobody is touching him after this. The NFL cant be made to either so this is him trying to get as much money as he can out of the NFL, which you could argue they have enough to pay him anyway. That said, that is all it will be, money to shut him up while he goes away and Fades Back Into Obscurity.

I think him filing this suit is him saying he is done playing. If not he is a fucking idiot beyond comprehension. Nobody is touching him after this. The NFL cant be made to either so this is him trying to get as much money as he can out of the NFL, which you could argue they have enough to pay him anyway. That said, that is all it will be, money to shut him up while he goes away and Fades Back Into Obscurity.

Of course this suit means that he's done playing. I'm just saying he was done playing whether he did this or not. Like I said, Brandon Weeden was signed before him (on a team with a mobile starting QB!). His NFL career was over.

Why would he be invited.. he has active / pending litigation against the league. I wouldn't let his ass come anywhere near that meeting either.

Yeah Kaep obviously isn't going to anything like this. I'm not sure why Jenkins would say that though. Seems like someone in the NFL told him Kaep was invited to make him feel better. That'd be incredibly stupid and would obviously backfire stupendously, but no one has ever accused Goodell or the NFL executives of being smart.

I had read that players were furious that he wasn't invited, that they brought it up at the meeting and per a tweet said that he had to be there for his role in the act of kneeling.

I can understand wanting him there from their POV, but to throw in the fact that he has litigation against the league right now... It just doesn't make sense to actually expect him to be there. Either from his side or the leagues.

Not to mention, I'm not gonna help a company that's blackballing me. That was pretty naive of the players to think he'd have an invitation.

I don't think he'll be able to prove anything unfortunately. I hope he wins though.

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports free agent Colin Kaepernick has been granted access to "almost 100,000 documents" in his collusion case against the NFL.

Per La Canfora, Kap's legal team is reviewing communications from "numerous league and team employees." That includes "high-ranking NFL officials, coaches, and general managers from teams like Dallas, Baltimore, Tennessee and others who signed quarterbacks and worked out quarterbacks in season." The viability of Kaepernick's lawsuit is still unclear, but it's still alive four months after being filed.
Source: CBS Sports