Sign in to follow this  
Vin

Kaep files collusion grievance

The NFL might want this controversy to go away (as evidenced by Goodell's memo to owners in advance of the upcoming meetings), but it's not going to.

They can't unless there are documents or conversation including them in a conspiracy or collusion.

This will end badly for him. He really is that stupid lol. If any owner was even remotely thinking about it, once he starts to sue him they will let it go.

I guess we have indeed seen how long the man will stand on principle.

They can't unless there are documents or conversation including them in a conspiracy or collusion.

This will end badly for him. He really is that stupid lol. If any owner was even remotely thinking about it, once he starts to sue him they will let it go.

I guess we have indeed seen how long the man will stand on principle.

How does this mean he's not standing on principle? Lol He's donated a lot of money to this cause. He hasn't gained anything as a result and the way the NFL has reacted to other players protesting this year a law suit would absolutely make sense from a principled stance.

Chance he proves collusion are almost 0. Unless the owners and front office really are this stupid. The Ravens wanted to sign him... until Kaep's GF went all racist on the team and their leadership -- of which I don't recall kaep saying anything. And as Ngata said, if there were any teams on the bubble or just waiting for that injury to happen to make room for a signing -- it sure as hell ain't happening now. lol.

Day by day,it seems more obvious that Colin doesn't really care if he is on a roster or not.

How does this mean he's not standing on principle? Lol He's donated a lot of money to this cause. He hasn't gained anything as a result and the way the NFL has reacted to other players protesting this year a law suit would absolutely make sense from a principled stance.

When this first kicked off he said if he does not play again that was fine with him. It seems as though he is not ok with it. He also recently said he would stand for the anthem now,

Edited by Omerta

Day by day,it seems more obvious that Colin doesn't really care if he is on a roster or not.

A team just signed Brandon Weeden without contacting him. It's well past the point where anyone is signing him.

• Upvote 2

Gotta maintain the facade that he actually wants to play

Gotta maintain the facade that he actually wants to play

What makes you say it's a facade? Literally only one team has contacted him and they chose not to sign without giving a real reason.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19523162/pete-carroll-says-seattle-seahawks-not-signing-colin-kaepernick

True, that Seattle situation was weird, how about the Ravens?

The team that said they wouldn't sign him "because of their fans"?

Brandon Weeden has proven over the last 3+ years that he is a viable backup QB in this league.

• Downvote 1

Brandon Weeden has proven over the last 3+ years that he is a viable backup QB in this league.

In what way? What does "viable backup" mean? Don't you want your backup QB to be as good as possible?

The team that said they wouldn't sign him "because of their fans"?

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Steve-Bisciotti-Ravens-Had-Talks-With-Colin-Kaepernick-Doing-Research/d2e1250a-2007-4b1d-b9c9-692ab2d406f4

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/baltimore-sports-blog/bs-sp-ravens-ray-lewis-colin-kaepernick-20170905-story.html

https://ebonybird.com/2017/08/14/baltimore-ravens-ship-sailed-signing-colin-kaepernick/

Obviously, they did "research," so the fan perspective was taken into account (as it should) but they seemed objectively open to bringing him in. Your GF publicly insulting your potential employer is easily one of the fastest ways to not get a job. And ironically, he never addressed or denounced what she did. There are articles saying the GF thing is being used as a "scapegoat," if you want to believe that...go ahead.

Edit: fixed a link

Edited by BJORN

:huh: 2015 Dallas Cowboys would like to have a chat with you.

I'm not gonna publicly trash my girlfriend to make myself look better for people I know aren't hiring me.

• Upvote 1

I'm not gonna publicly trash my girlfriend to make myself look better for people I know aren't hiring me.

Which you don't necessarily know though.

In your own article Bisciotti was vindicated by himself and Ozzie Newsome. Take some time to think about the Owner.

We stayed with Ray after his shit. Sighs after his, Jimmy Smith after his, Ray Rice until it all the facts were known. Bisciottu is not afraid of controversy in fact he is probably the most open minded in the NFL. If for nothing else he has proven that.

We did not sign him because Joe was on track to return and our backup was fine. We also signed Woodrum because he was with us in the preseason abd played well and knew the offense and terminology, an advantage for a guy who could be starting in a week.

There is nothing to the Ravens not signing him because of the fans. It was us doing our research, Flacco be healing in time, and his dumbass girlfriend. She Miko Grimes'd his ass.

Edited by Omerta

:huh: 2015 Dallas Cowboys would like to have a chat with you.

When he completed over 70% of his passes and had a 90+ passer rating ? Hes not amazing, obviously. Im not saying hes some cant fail player. Lol.

Ok, the articles I posted gave you have statements from Biscotti himself.

Even from this article: "We are going through a process, and we have not made a decision,"

Do you really think signing Josh Woodrum (Who?) would take Kaep out of the running?

I hope you are not trying to defend that tweet. lol

Ohhhh the owner and his employee both deny something that makes the owner look bad. Well, never mind then.

Also, you reference Miko Grimes, but last I checked her husband is still in the NFL.

Edit: Also, the Ravens backup QB is Ryan Mallett

Edited by blotsfan

Ohhhh the owner and his employee both deny something that makes the owner look bad. Well, never mind then.

Also, you reference Miko Grimes, but last I checked her husband is still in the NFL.

Edit: Also, the Ravens backup QB is Ryan Mallett

So we are supposed to believe the rumor mill instead? Solid.

Milo got her husband bounced out of the Dolphins.

And yes Mallet is our backup, what does that prove. We like to have a guy with similar characteristics as our starterso I case anything goes wrong we can run the same offense ? That and he has been in the system for a few years

You are really just trying to make shit up. There is no validity to your story. Or at least it hasn't been proven yet other than opinions of people whoare looking to be outraged.

I also like how you gloss over the fact or starter was back for week 1. That isn't relevant to signing a QB lol. Especially when replacing the starterwas the reason we were in the market anyway. That and our backup was hurt too, both of whom returned week 1.

And yes Mallet is our backup, what does that prove. We like to have a guy with similar characteristics as our starterso I case anything goes wrong we can run the same offense ? That and he has been in the system for a few years

Ok so forgetting that there are teams with mobile QBs who don't have mobile backups (Bills, Panthers, Titans), what does Mallett do better than Kaep? In order to fit the system better there has to be some trait he's better at. He's a less accurate passer than Kaep. He also can't run as well. Sure he stays in the pocket but what good is that when the ball doesn't reach where you want?