Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

2017-18 NBA Season Thread

That image is why Gregg Popovich is the beat coach in modern sports.

Yeah and he doesn't have the cheater stigma that Belichick has. He also doesn't have the luxury of having by far the most talent of his peers the way that a Nick Saban does. I'd say he has a damn good argument.

Lonzo Ball and Dennis Smith are awesome but the only way to stop Ben Simmons is to hope he just misses his shots and even then he can contribute is so many other ways. He's just on another level man. He's going to run away ROTY.

No way either of them pass Simmons. Lonzo shot has been very bad and Smith's team is utter trash.

Lonzo is ass. If it weren't for his daddy, nobody would be talking about the dude. 8 ppg on 30% from the field? I understand he's a rookie but holy hell that's terrible. All hype and talk with no substance so far.

But he just dropped a new apparel line so make sure you go buy his stuff.

Lonzo is ass. If it weren't for his daddy, nobody would be talking about the dude. 8 ppg on 30% from the field? I understand he's a rookie but holy hell that's terrible. All hype and talk with no substance so far.

The only difference between Lonzo and Ricky Rubio thus far is that Rubio is actually a pretty good defender lol

But he just dropped a new apparel line so make sure you go buy his stuff.

I have 0 regrets about my BBB shirt.

• Upvote 1

Eric Bledsoe to the Bucks for Greg Monroe, a 1st and a 2nd round picks. I dont really care about value. Bledsoe is a disease and Im glad hes gone. No amount of talent can mak that amount of Bitch tolerable.

Bledsoe is a hell of a player. There was really not light at the end of the tunnel for the Suns... some pieces but at some point want want to be on a legitimate team that can contend.

Now, he goes to the East on a young and upcoming team.

Bucks gave up a player who's not one of their core guys and a first rounder, good deal for both teams.

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY??

Lmao love him fucking the Sixers on a jumper when they said that his jumper was the shakiest part of his game (which is true) but he's a fucking winner and should be the ROTY

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY??

Lmao love him fucking the Sixers on a jumper when they said that his jumper was the shakiest part of his game (which is true) but he's a fucking winner and should be the ROTY

Calling anyone other than Simmons ROTY at this point of the season is absurd.

The refs loooooooove them sold Golden State

Everytime I see the Warriors though I can't help but be amazed by how good Shaun Livingston is. If he could play like that for 36 minutes a game in a season for a team I think he'd easily be an all star. Dude is very easily the best back up PG in the league and this is coming from a fan of a team with TJ McConnell.

Thought the Sixers had themselves a marquee win. Golden State just too strong. :mjtears:

LeBron's been on a tear. His defense isn't up to snuff most of the time, but it's ridiculous how well he's playing.

That three game won't probably stick forever but he's been looking good.

Seems like everyone decided to have the worst shooting night of the year against the Cavs last night. Sixers fans trying to recruit LeBron. lol

• Upvote 1

3-19

I truly wonder what it takes to fire HoiGarPax....

We will get a top 5 pick but we'll trade him away for a bag of chips or let him walk... or trade him for cash.

Jordan Bell is a fucking beast. Idc if he sees 10 minutes a game. He is better than every other player on our roster besides the White Mamba and Dunn....

As good as Bagley is I think Porter has the higher ceiling. Bulls might be ok in a few years if they don't fuck up their re-build.

Curious how Thibs is gonna get the players to try on defense. I've only read rumors, but apparently the chemistry between the team and coach just isn't there.

This is why Joel Embiid when he's on the court is so much better than KAT. KAT doesn't have the bulk Embiid does but Garnett was skinny as hell and he was still a tenacious defender and the number 1 option on offense in his prime. No excuse for him being one of the worst defensive centers in the league that actually gets minutes. When the two guys who have been looked at as the cornerstones of the franchise just don't give a fuck about playing defense despite having the potential to be elite (KAT and Wiggins) it permeates throughout the whole team. This is why the Wolves will never win shit and it's why they should just let Wiggins walk and not give him the max. Honestly, fuck KAT too because the most important piece to your defense is your center. You have to be able to protect the rim. Guys like that will never be champions.