Sign in to follow this  
Thanatos

Texans owner Bob McNair with an awful remark

^What a headline!

Pardon the terrible pun, but Clowney is totally a clown. He's a known prankster. He definitely did that as a shot at McNair. :yep:

So two weeks ago, the Clownies got clowned by Clowney. :smug:

• Upvote 1

"I cut out gambling"

Ain't the whole thing we talking about the fact you welched on a bet?

The fact you're a bitch about paying a bet speaks to your character, and that's why I say you've changed for the worse. Your word is absolutely meaningless. I don't give a shit if it's a bet that's carried out over the internet, it's still a bet. And you'd have gone for Blots' throat if he didn't pay you on a lost bet.

You think you're hot shit but you're honestly a joke.

Jealous of your "upscale living"? Nah fam. I'm pretty damn content with my lifestyle. I don't have to try and go burn money on overpriced dinners and drinks to feel important.

- I don't really care that my word on a football message board is ''absolutely meaningless''. I don't put my validation in the hands of other people, and especially not strangers on the internet. I know there's a bunch of members here for example that suck Zack's cock (not as much now as in the past) to get respect/reps from him, but I'm not wired like that. I don't give a fuck what people think of me.

- You don't even have the money to burn on a steak dinner because you're too busy watching ''game film'' and playing video games. I don't go to upscale restaurants and clubs/suites at sporting events to feel important, I go because it's what I enjoy and what I'm comfortable with. 2017 has been an extremely positive and motivating year for me, so I must be doing something right. But I get it, you're 19, you have life all figured out and you have all the answers. I get it, bro.

I don't know where this thread was threading.. or what was to be expected out of this thread...

But I will say I like a good ole' fashion Phil smackdown by ZOS.