Sign in to follow this  
ATL_Predator

Return of the Brock

Coach Vance Joseph announced Brock Osweiler will be the Broncos' starting quarterback Week 9 against the Eagles.

It's a move that had to be made after Trevor Siemian once again stunk up the joint on national television Monday night in Kansas City. Siemian has thrown eight picks to just three touchdowns the past five weeks, and the Broncos have lost 4-of-5 heading into Philly. Osweiler isn't any better, but Joseph ran the risk of losing the team if he didn't shake it up. The Eagles' defense is arguably the top team defense play of the week, especially if CB Ronald Darby (ankle) is back.

Just when you thought things couldn't get much worse in Denver offensively speaking...

I already posted the suicide gif in the shoutbox but I have another one...

eQhfl33.gif

I'd rather start a box of Cheerios at quarterback than Brock Osweiler

I'd rather start a box of Cheerios at quarterback than Brock Osweiler

I think currently he is the worst QB in the NFL by far.

That's just really weird. To say the least, it is odd how Denver is handling the QB position. Maybe Brock lights it up and nobody cares, but... how likely is that?

Whatever happened to that Paxton Lynch fellow?

Shoulder injury. He'll make some starts down the road, unless Brock Lobster goes on some sort of tear.

That was hard to type. :laugh:

Idk but he's pretty tall, isn't he? Probably played basketball in high school, if I had to bet.

Man...that INT to McCleod and then the one that Robinson knocked out of Corey Graham's hands....this dude is in the NFL but Kaepernick can't get any play :yao:

ESPN's Dan Graziano reports the Broncos plan to start Paxton Lynch against the Raiders in Week 12.

Things have been trending this way since Sunday's (latest) loss. Official word is expected to come Wednesday. Lynch showed very little in two rookie starts, but the Broncos have nothing to lose as they play out the string of a lost season. They need to find out if their 2016 first-rounder has anything resembling a future under center. Lynch couldn't ask for a softer opponent than a Raiders team generating essentially zero pressure or turnovers.