Sign in to follow this  
oochymp

Are Andrew Luck's days in Indy numbered?

Let me first say that I think the Colts would be stupid to move on from Luck unless the injury is way worse than anyone's letting on. That said, there was an interesting piece earlier this week suggesting that some of Jim Irsay's comments (which are all old comments) could be alienating Luck and may force a change. I'm linking the article below, but what do ya'll think? Is this more than simple clickbait?

KRAVITZ: Might Jim Irsay run Andrew Luck out of Indianapolis with his intemperate remarks? | 13 WTHR Indianapolis

Let me first say that Jim Irsay is an idiot. I don't know why you would say some of the things that he is about your franchise cornerstone. Or... alleged cornerstone.

That said, Luck blows. They have spent enough time and money on him. It's time to trade him, if you can, for anything.. and move the hell on as fast as possible.

Andrew Luck is a great QB and the only thing the colts have going for them. Getting rid of him (barring him having a career ending injury) would be phenomenally stupid.