• San Fran
    • Pittsburgh
    • NY Giants
    • Jacksonville
    • NY Jets
    • Buffalo
    • Minnesota
    • Arizona

I think Washington had a real chance if they didn't lose their entire offensive line in the middle of the season. I really think they could have made it in as a Wild Card. As much as Cousins hates the ownership in Washington I'm sure that if he could he would stay in the same offensive system with a pretty good team that just made the playoffs. It's gonna be tough for that to happen now though and I think he'll look to move on.

I included a lot of teams in the poll because I think he's going to have plenty of suitors but one team stands out as the team that makes the most sense to me at this point and that would be the Pittsburgh Steelers. I think Ben has lost some physically but I really just think his heart isn't in the game like it used to be which is understandable. He's taken a lot of punishment over the years and I'm sure at this stage in his career managing the diva personalities on that offense doesn't make him want to play any more.

Having said that, Pittsburgh really has all the pieces in place. They have a vastly underrated and young defense. They have a good line and tons of talent at the skill positions. They have a good offensive coordinator. This team is built to win now. They won't be able to get a good young QB in the draft because they'll likely be picking late in the first round. Cousins just makes too much sense. I don't think he's quite in the elite tier of QB's but he is right outside that tier and really with how good the Steelers are they don't need him to be elite.

If I had to pick a second team to land him though I think it might be the Jags. Their owner has shown he isn't afraid to spend money. They have Fournette, they have an elite defense and they play in a division that is just ripe for the taking. idk though, guys what do you think?

I can't see Washington letting him get away. I think a long-term deal gets done.

Still saying Pittsburgh. It makes no sense for Cousins to sign anything until he hits the open market so I don't see the Redskins being all that likely.

• Upvote 1

Washington would be foolish to let him go. Go find a goddamn running back for him.