Sign in to follow this  
Bucman

Loser Winston

What a dumb immature punk. Way to rehabilitate your image rapist. Who would want a guy like this as the face of your franchise? Touch, graze I dont care. Its still sexual assault. Im done with this team. I guess it was only a matter of time before his immature ways come back.

What can you expect from a guy who was suspended in college and still comes on the field in pads, yells sexual things after his rape allegations.

Time to move on from this team.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Allegedly. #ThatGuy

His statement makes it sound like it was one of his boys in the cab that did it, but we'll find out.

So I'm curious abut two things, Mr. insane conspiracy theorist.

Is literally nothing the NFL players do, even on their own time, true? It's all fake? It's all scripted? No one ever messes up and does something they aren't supposed to? No one ever actually gets hurt?

Secondly, why on earth would the NFL have one of their QBs, or anyone really, pretend to grope a female Uber driver, given the current political climate over sexual assault? This looks really bad for the NFL, why would they want that kind of negative publicity?

Third, if all of these people are being paid millions of dollars to act, yet 2/3 of them go into bankruptcy after getting knocked out of the NFL, why have none of them come forward to make millions more by publishing the book, "The NFL is fixed and I know because I was part of it"?

Edited by Thanatos
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Phil thinks Thiesman's injury was fake

• Upvote 2

How do you know the bankruptcy STORIES are true? Or..what does going bankrupt gave to do with what they got paid for?losing money has nothing to do with how they got it.

You have no clue what these people do on their actual -own time-.

You are still basing what you think you know about them on a printed word..or a reporter on tv reading a script.

All these teams have 50 guys on them but you only see 2 or 3 on each team talk for longer than a soundbite? If a news reporter is a real news reporter (tv) he would interview who he wanted. They only interview who they are told to. In print, you can't prove if the quotes are real or not.its just words on paper.

Jocks are the same as actors.you sign a contract agreeing that media can say what ever it wants about you..because you get paid mullions.Most Hollywood marriages don't exist..just two people at a photo opp. With the word marriage underneath the picture.

Russell Wilson isn't a Christian. He was told to tell that story about talking to god after the Pats game.

You can't see the theme of most black QBs constantly mocked and benched?

Cam,Vick,Bridgewater,Jets QB name?

Winston,Bills QB..always saying something stupid,always getting arrested,always getting into fights...etc etc.

They aren't actually doing any of it.they are uncle Tom's who sold out for the money.

It's propaganda to cause subliminal racist attitudes towards black people.

Look what happened to Tony Banks lol.

He's on Ravens and Rams..gets benched for sucking..both teams get good and go win SBs after dumping him.

I can guarantee you ,Cam has no interest in wearing those,stupid outfits he does at post game.He does because he's told to. He plays the part of the cocky black guy,for money..lots and lots of money.

This is all an extension of what one guy said around here, when talking about propaganda and Edward Bernays.

Seems to me that asking, "How do you know they are false and everyone is lying?" is just as valid of a question to ask. More so, even, as I don't assume people are lying with no proof.

You also didn't answer the third question.

Why has no one come forward with the book, "The NFL is fake and I know because I was part of it" and made millions of dollars, when a lot of those NFL players have money issues after they retire?

Edited by Thanatos
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you do a little research you'll find more than one book that talks about it.

Tell me one of them I'd love to read it.

Wait wait wait. College is rigged too? Where the players arent even paid? How on earth does that work?

Also you are 100% wrong about people making that much money off a book. You absolutely would make a ton of money off a book exposing the NFL as being rigged if you had proof. Be real easy to buy a wire so you have a recording when your coach is telling you how you're gonna throw this game and which passes specifically that you're gonna drop and when.

Edited by Thanatos
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Than you are arguing with either a complete troll or someone that has actual mental problems. Either way, you're just aggravating yourself.

• Upvote 2

PE lives inside the head of a 30 year old grown man. LMFAO @ Thanatos.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Phil still refuses to pay a bet he lost because he's a complete hypocrite. Until that happens, your opinion is worth absolutely nothing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Phil still refuses to pay a bet he lost because he's a complete hypocrite. Until that happens, your opinion is worth absolutely nothing.

#1 - You must have issues with reading comprehension because I've said that Blots will get his money come Hanukkah. He will. I'll screenshot the fucking receipt.

#2 - That wasn't an opinion, I made a factual statement. Not my problem you're an easily-offended pussy liberal millennial that gets riled up constantly by a stranger on a football message board.

#3 - I don't give a shit about what people think of me on here or how much my opinion means to TGP. Thought I've made that clear a long time ago :shrug:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How do you know the bankruptcy STORIES are true?

Because filing for bankruptcy is public record and stored in PACER.... Just a guess though.

y.me Saying something you disagree with and you can't prove your belief, doesn't qualify as mental illness for me. If mentally ill lol it seems to help me in my pickems

You cant prove yours either seeing as you are the only one who knows its true.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Because filing for bankruptcy is public record and stored in PACER.... Just a guess though.

Psh, so naive Ngata. Public records can be faked and doctored so easily. Gosh.

#1 - You must have issues with reading comprehension because I've said that Blots will get his money come Hanukkah. He will. I'll screenshot the fucking receipt.

#2 - That wasn't an opinion, I made a factual statement. Not my problem you're an easily-offended pussy liberal millennial that gets riled up constantly by a stranger on a football message board.

#3 - I don't give a shit about what people think of me on here or how much my opinion means to TGP. Thought I've made that clear a long time ago :shrug:

#1- You don't get to decide when you pay a bet you lost, especially not four months after it was resolved, and doubly so when you were a jackass to others when they lost bets to you.

#2- I'm not a pussy liberal millenial just because I don't actively support the horrible excuse for a candidate the GOP put forward last election. If they put forward an actual decent candidate, I'd vote for them. I don't vote along party lines just because they have an R or a D by their name and its hilarious to me that you think that's a bad thing to do.

#3: I am bored as fuck atm, I am engaging PE for fun. I am not riled up just because you say so, I know you've always had your issues figuring that out.

#4- For someone who doesn't care about my opinion, you continue to make excuses as to why you haven't paid up yet.

Edited by Thanatos

Phil is, without a doubt, the best troll TGP has ever had. It's a shame y'all don't appreciate him.

Only one I can think who even came close was Dlight.

#1- You don't get to decide when you pay a bet you lost, especially not four months after it was resolved, and doubly so when you were a jackass to others when they lost bets to you.

:coffee:

#2- I'm not a pussy liberal millenial just because I don't actively support the horrible excuse for a candidate the GOP put forward last election. If they put forward an actual decent candidate, I'd vote for them. I don't vote along party lines just because they have an R or a D by their name and its hilarious to me that you think that's a bad thing to do

I don't give a shit about parties, either. I don't even have interest in usually voting but I did in the last presidential election because Trump is the fucking man. You just come off as a pussy liberal.

#3: I am bored as fuck atm, I am engaging PE for fun. I am not riled up just because you say so, I know you've always had your issues figuring that out.

''Engaging PE for fun'' LOL. You're constantly getting riled the fuck up. You're getting trolled hard. Everyone else can see that, even Blots.

#4- For someone who doesn't care about my opinion, you continue to make excuses as to why you haven't paid up yet.

What excuses? Lol Blots is gonna get his money come Hanukkah. Stated this a long time ago.

• Downvote 1

Which day lol?

Which day lol?

The first day that he lights up his menorah. I'm thoughtful like that.

• Downvote 1

Lol whenever I see this thread title I expect a "Sad!" at the end.

:coffee:

I don't give a shit about parties, either. I don't even have interest in usually voting but I did in the last presidential election because Trump is the fucking man. You just come off as a pussy liberal.

''Engaging PE for fun'' LOL. You're constantly getting riled the fuck up. You're getting trolled hard. Everyone else can see that, even Blots.

What excuses? Lol Blots is gonna get his money come Hanukkah. Stated this a long time ago.

kvKXd.gif

Edited by Thanatos
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1