Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

League Sports--Social

I thought it would be cool for each of us to talk about whether or not we're in league sports socially (pool, darts, etc.).

8 ball pool league: this is my passion if I'm passionate about any sport. I play 15-30 practice games every week year round, and sometimes more than that. League pool is a blast, but very humbling. I'm one of our better shooters overall, but anybody can beat you at any given time. It makes me stay sharp, and has taught me how to move on from missed shots and losses. You either let it go or it snowballs.

Bowling league: I'm about a 150 average but I don't know how. I'm pretty bad at picking up spares consistently. I like bowling but if I was in a more populated area with an alley that didn't need the support, I wouldn't bowl every week. My hometown alley is really nice and has incredible food, so me and a bunch of others bowl because we hate the thought of it closing.

What about the rest of you?

What the fuck does this have to do with the NFL you fucking Hillbilly? :p

I dont do social or team things really. I do boxing and Jiu-jitsu. I am gong to let boxing go this year, I am to old and to slow for the young kids at the club. Jiu Jitsu I am enjoying getting strangled for the most part. It is pretty fun. Outside of that every couple weeks in the summer I have a get together with Army buddies and we play spades and yard games.

This word, "social", I am unfamiliar with it. What is it?

I'm saying these leagues are more about being social than the competition part