Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Why Hasn't Michael Bennett Been Suspended?

Honest question. That was one of the most egregious cheap shots I've ever seen. Dude is a piece of shit.

• Upvote 1

Pete Carroll claims he was going for the ball, trying to get between the center's legs and swat it.

Bullshit.

He would call Goodell and the NFL racist and say that they're treating him like a slave...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Anybody have video never saw it ? If not I will look it up after work bt cant say Im totally surprised

Its not because of his race, bt somebody should tell him t check his privilege. His name helped him a lot here and slowed him to get away with something he shouldnt.

It wasnt as bad, but remember, AJ Green didnt face league discipline for his shenanigans with Jalen Ramsey either.

The NFL offices need to be consistent with punishments and in deciding what is and isnt worthy of punishment. Oh ya, and not play favorites.

Probably should miss a game for doing that. Unfortunately Bobby Wagner and KJ Wright could both miss this game against LAR anyways, so I doubt we escape unscathed.

He would call Goodell and the NFL racist and say that they're treating him like a slave...

I usually never neg people but this is such a fucking dick head statement. Michael Bennett is a class act. If you look at how charitable the guy is and how good of a person he is you would feel like an asshole...

Dude...I think you missed the joke lol. The joke is he has already said players are like slaves. He compared himself to Dred Scott... That was the joke lol.

As to classy...look at the thread title.

Edited by Omerta

Ya people are rarely all good or all evil . Just because he does some good work in the community or with charities doesnt make him infaliable.

Michael Bennett a class act?

Lolololololololol

I usually never neg people but this is such a fucking dick head statement. Michael Bennett is a class act. If you look at how charitable the guy is and how good of a person he is you would feel like an asshole...

Class act right there.

Sean you're a moron.

Bennett is a fucking idiot who should be suspended for the rest of the season. There is zero call for that. He tried to roll Linder's leg, go fuck yourself you piece of shit. I didn't see the rest of that play, that makes me more mad than the inital attempt to go under the center. He grabs his leg and then tries to roll it, that is intentionally trying to injure someone.

Fuck him, fuck the classless thugs that defend him on that team.

And fuck the Hawks entirely while we're at it.

• Downvote 1

He didn't even get a fine for that bullshit. Fuck him and all those real class acts on the Seahawks. The game is lost, accept it and move on. There is no excuse for trying to do what him and his fellow d-linemen did. Can't wait to see all their reactions when they lose this week and miss the playoffs.

• Downvote 1