Sign in to follow this  
Zack_of_Steel

Wanna see some weak ass pussy shit?

So I didn't have time for fantasy this year, but at the last second my gf's work needed 1 more player so I joined. I then forgot about it/my friend died and I didn't set my lineup for 7 weeks. I started playing to try and make the playoffs and fell just short, but I did rip off 5 straight.

Right before the playoffs, this happened:

OkibHhM.png

Mile High is the commissioner, one of the cooks. Feel like I wasted my fucking time.

Collusion is the best.

• Upvote 2

Fuck that guy.

• Upvote 2

Yes, that is the very definition of weak. In essence, what you're saying is, the team that got me to the playoffs is not good enough to win it all. Thus, I must cheat and try to stack my team as much as possible, because I have zero confidence in my ability to set a lineup, or the team that I have drafted. I will also Echo the sentiments of many here, and that I would black ball that guy from any and all fantasy dealings in the future for me.

• Upvote 2

I'd report him to the site that hosts the fantasy leagues, see if they can ban him. I've been on sites before that will do it.

Did you call him out in the league?

So glad you all feel the same way I do.

I'd report him to the site that hosts the fantasy leagues, see if they can ban him. I've been on sites before that will do it.

Did you call him out in the league?

It's on nfl.com. Not sure I trust that their penalties are consistent. And like Phil said I don't wanna stir up more shit than I have.

I posted this on the league wall: Real pussy shit weak to trade for all of the best players off of two teams for nothing right before the playoffs. I know I didn't set my lineup for the first 7 weeks, but I feel like I wasted my time trying to scrape into the playoffs these past 7 weeks if that was how this was gonna go.

I had the swear words in, thought better of it since it's Alecia's work and she is the front of house/assistant manager.

Good on you, bro, remaining professional. It is just a game in the end, no reason to get your girlfriend in trouble because of it.

Did they respond to it?

Edited by Thanatos

Good on you, bro, remaining professional. It is just a game in the end, no reason to get your girlfriend in trouble because of it.

Did they respond to it?

No, and I just noticed that one of the other guys in the playoffs posted this two days before me:

It's collusion (and should be illegal) to trade your crappy players for stud players on teams that have not made the playoffs....it takes all of the skill and competition out of it and then it's no longer fun. I didn't want to say anything the first time because I already know I'll probably lose round one and not even make it to next week, but it's just not right.

I mean this is obvious collusion. The only trade that's even remotely reasonable- if Im reading the trades right- is Drew Brees for Marvin Jones and Stefon Diggs.

But yeah, should be a trade deadline around weeks 10-12 somewhere.

znLmrO4.png

Stupid faggot cheated and still lost, lmfao. My gf and her GM made the finals. Cheating fuck has pending trades to undo the trades he made, lol.