Sign in to follow this  
Thanatos

Clay Mathews thinks he knows what play is coming

There's our amazing OLB that is currently the 2nd highest paid player on the team and the 3rd highest paid OLB in the league for 2017. Also great example of Capers' scheme, and people say Capers doesn't deserve the hate :lol:

Clay Matthews is an example of karma. Roided up and somehow got away with it, now he pretty much sucks. It's awesome.

Roids or not, he hasn't been good for years. I mean, he's played a bit better for a lot of this year, but nothing that would justify the hype he's used to.

There is no proof of steroid use so saying that is fairly stupid. Could have there been use? Sure, but there easily could have been no use as well. He has suffered so many hamstring issues throughout his career though and that is probably the biggest cause of his decline. He got his huge contract, played well in 2014 and has since fallen off. He's been somewhat better this season but still had stretches where he had no impact and was also injured. Just don't see a reason to keep paying him this much.

:smug:

I mean, he's not wrong really. Not really a wheel, but McCaffrey was still the intended receiver, and no one even attempted to cover him or cover a zone. Ahmad Brooks acts like he's supposed to do something after Clay mentions the route. :think:

Naw that was much more of an angle route, Cmac fakes the wheel route and then turns inside.

What's funny is the wheel route was open too, it looked like.

I think that's a wheel route/Texas route option play for the running back. They're often allowed to choose which route based on coverage in that situation. Obviously Clay decided which route it was going to be for them lol.

There is no proof of steroid use so saying that is fairly stupid. Could have there been use? Sure, but there easily could have been no use as well. He has suffered so many hamstring issues throughout his career though and that is probably the biggest cause of his decline. He got his huge contract, played well in 2014 and has since fallen off. He's been somewhat better this season but still had stretches where he had no impact and was also injured. Just don't see a reason to keep paying him this much.

Pretty sure the last investigation into HGH use yielded proof and Clay was one of the players guilty of it, but for some reason that investigation has never been released. Perhaps it's an ongoing court battle. I don't remember. Look at the fucking dude--he absolutely roided.

Edited by BwareDWare94

I think that's a wheel route/Texas route option play for the running back. They're often allowed to choose which route based on coverage in that situation. Obviously Clay decided which route it was going to be for them lol.

Pretty sure the last investigation into HGH use yielded proof and Clay was one of the players guilty of it, but for some reason that investigation has never been released. Perhaps it's an ongoing court battle. I don't remember. Look at the fucking dude--he absolutely roided.

Which investigation? The Al Jazeera bullshit that was proven wrong time and time again? There hasn't been a single piece of evidence that proves the use. Unless you wanna go join PE and think it's all a conspiracy and the NFL just sweeps it under the rug.

Clay definitely roids, or used to. Who gives a shit, though? Most players use something to help them heal that's probably banned. I would too if I were getting my head taken off on a weekly basis.

I'd like to know what that LB is doing....

Backs up off the LOS when Olsen is already accounted for by the safety and the rest of the backers drop into zone...

McCaffery is also lined up on his side... wouldn't you think you'd want to account for the Panthers best option outside Olsen if you are going to act like a fuck up?

Cam says they are going to be changing signals more frequently from now on.