Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Merry Christmas TGP

Merry Christmas, everyone. It's 33* Celsius here right now, which comes out to about 92* Fahrenheit. Total opposite of Bware. lol

• Upvote 2

Happy Christmas you heathens.

Edited by OSUViking
  • Upvote 1

Merry Christmas everyone.

• Upvote 1

Merry Xmas from -40 degrees Celsius Winnipeg MB. Enjoy yourself but please stay safe.

• Upvote 2

Merry Boxing Day from -25C Calgary. It took a while, but winter finally got here.

• Upvote 1

Merry Christmas+1 from Fort Lauderdale, where the temperature is in the 70's and the humidity is high. Thankful to have to this site to talk football and talk life with you bums.

• Upvote 2

Merry Merry Christmas. Saw all remaining Grandparents, all aunts and uncles, and parents. Hung with the coworker friend watching our fantasy football championship matchup on Sunday (Christmas Eve) watched our :Seahawks: embarass the Cowboys.

Got some solar powered glass tulips for my Grandparents backyard. Gave my dad a mustang themed frame with a photograph of him in his new '96 black convertible mustang he bought in August (project car he got himself for turning 60).

Got some REI gift cards, microspikes for snow hikes, a water filter for purifying river water on my hikes so i no longer have to carry tons of water, and also got a sweet camera lens that attaches to my iphone 5. I now can take wide-angle-lens, fisheye-lens, and macro-zoom-lens shots without carrying camera gear.